Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Lads nobody post my result up, I'll check it when I get home tonight. A loss is much easier to take when drunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

3-1 loss and down to 2nd :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

3rd Defeat in a row for Genoa, second defeat of the season by bottom of the table Rangers :o

Top 6 in Division 4 all lost tonight which makes it easier to take,

What a slump I find myself in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against Shakhtar Donetsk.
    Newcastle United beat Shakhtar Donetsk 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Thiago scored the winner for Newcastle United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Irish Goldberg earned a draw with Internazionale against Anzhi.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Internazionale and Anzhi in their Division 2 fixture.

2 points dropped, tho porto lost - thanks benfica!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Threw away a lead to lose in Ajax

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Tables updated already, on the ball tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

3-1 win against league leaders - getting tight up there now - still in with a shout of automatic promotion.... :D

1 Club América 33 21 61
    2 Marseille 33 16 55
    3 Genoa CFC 33 13 54
    4 Standard Liège 33 10 54
    5 AJ Auxerre 33 11 53
    6 Hamburg 33 9 53
    7 AZ 33 8 52

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

nooooooo. ahhhhh!!!!! i was ready to gloat the house out of it and they equalized in the 86th minute.

PSG 1-1 Sunderland.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Whooped!!

Mr Freeze was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to fierce rivals SL Benfica in the El classico portucalense.

FC Porto slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against SL Benfica in their Division 2 fixture.

Giuliano was on the scoresheet for his side.

Costly loss with 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th all picking up points aswell

Modric banned for 3 after sending off
    Sandro banned for 1 after 5 yellows
    N'KOULOU out till 09 august with injury

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

David James steered SSC Napoli to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.

SSC Napoli beat Tottenham Hotspur 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Cavani scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lucas and Musacchio were also amongst the goalscorers.

Magical 40 point barrier has been reached!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

The match ended 2 - 2 between SS Lazio and Grêmio in their Division 3 fixture.
    El Shaarawy scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Jô was also on the scoresheet for his side.

I gotta say, tactically once again I got it wrong, my gut was telling me too defensive at home and I should have attacked.....

Second time I've not gone with my gut and changed it, so pissed now as it makes my run in a hell of a lot harder than it had to be!!!!!

ab7ac__mourinho-celebration.gif

Rayne Wooney steered PSV to their 9th consecutive league victory against AS Roma.
    PSV beat AS Roma 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Coentrão had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Just 6 points away from the playoffs with 5 games to go.

The offer for Roberto FIRMINO of Real Madrid from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Right lads, I gotta say a HUGE HUGE transfer to Real here......

I've been asking about this player for ages, and a lot of negotiation has gone on and I'm delighted to have come to an agreement, and Mr Pepper deserves a lot of credit here, he has been a pleasure to work with on this one!!!!!!

It just goes to show lads, for all the 'price jacking' and the big talk, if two clubs genuinely want to do a deal for a player an agreement can be reached and a very reasonable one at that, no outlandish prices, just good old fashioned offers and counter offers....

Again, well down Real on this one!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

The offer for Roberto FIRMINO of Real Madrid from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I've been asking about this player for ages, and a lot of negotiation has gone on and I'm delighted to have come to an agreement, and Mr Pepper deserves a lot of credit here, he has been a pleasure to work with on this one!!!!!!

It just goes to show lads, for all the 'price jacking' and the big talk, if two clubs genuinely want to do a deal for a player an agreement can be reached and a very reasonable one at that, no outlandish prices, just good old fashioned offers and counter offers....

Jaysus, if you're like that after a transfer I'd say you do backflips after winning a game!!

ya'd swear you signed ronaldo,hes an 88 rated player,but young at least. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Whooped!!

Mr Freeze was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to fierce rivals SL Benfica in the El classico portucalense.

FC Porto slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against SL Benfica in their Division 2 fixture.

Was just about to thank Benfica and then I realised I play them next:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

2-2 draw for me in my first game, still welded to the bottom of the table, need to get a few more players in. If anyone has any youngsters 85 rating or higher they want to loan me for game time let me know and ill have a look, especially interested in AMC's, RB's, strikers and wingers but will look at anyone!

Seaneh wrote: »
    2-2 draw for me in my first game, still welded to the bottom of the table, need to get a few more players in. If anyone has any youngsters 85 rating or higher they want to loan me for game time let me know and ill have a look, especially interested in AMC's, RB's, strikers and wingers but will look at anyone!

Take a look at porto 1st team and youths

Jaysus, if you're like that after a transfer I'd say you do backflips after winning a game!!

Been after him for AGES!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

If any job becomes available PM me

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Whooped!!

I'm coming for you!

You'll be without Modric and N'koulou and we already drew 1-1 earlier in the season with full strength teams. If I can get my players through the next game unscathed I'll have a great chance of beating the league leaders ;)

ya'd swear you signed ronaldo,hes an 88 rated player,but young at least. :D

Ha ha! No man, I ALWAYS build for the future, even if I got Ronaldo. Sure that would not win me the first division in say 3 years time, but getting El Shaawary, Firminio and 4-5 other really really good prospects might just stand me in good stead in a few years time

Sure El Shaawary is only rated 89 :rolleyes:

Seaneh wrote: »

Who you managing? Gremio???? :(

Ha ha! No man, I ALWAYS build for the future, even if I got Ronaldo. Sure that would not win me the first division in say 3 years time, but getting El Shaawary, Firminio and 4-5 other really really good prospects might just stand me in good stead in a few years time

Sure El Shaawary is only rated 89 :rolleyes:

i know but 88s are a dime a dozen,but i hope he works out for you. ;)

Next set of games in D2:

7th - 1st - ROMA V PORTO
    19th - 3rd - BENFICA V NEWCASTLE
    5th - 16th - Schalke V ANHZI
    4th - 14th - INTER V KYIV
    2nd - 6th - LEVERKUSEN - FIORENTINA

All to play for

i know but 88s are a dime a dozen,but i hope he works out for you. ;)

88s are.......

21 year old brazilians ACTUALLY PLAYING in one of the top leagues in the world are not :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Who you managing? Gremio???? :(

Panathinaikos :) Bottom of Division 3... pretty much guaranteed to be relegated.

88s are.......

21 year old brazilians ACTUALLY PLAYING in one of the top leagues in the world are not :D

yeah but you gave him two young 87s and base value for the player..i just hope you dont have the ''buyers remorse'' :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

I love you PSV.

I drew but Roma lost so back into playoff places. :D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement