Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Seaneh wrote: »
    Panathinaikos :) Bottom of Division 3... pretty much guaranteed to be relegated.

If you need a loan I've an 86 rated player in my first team I can loan

yeah but you gave him two young 87s and base value for the player..i just hope you dont have the ''buyers remorse'' :pac:

This is true, but I'm more than happy to do the deal!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy earned a draw with Estudiantes against US Palermo.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Estudiantes and US Palermo in their Division 3 fixture.
    Donati was on the scoresheet for his side.

86th minute equaliser by loanee debutant Giulio Donati earning a valuable point against playoff chasing Palermo!!

Many thanks must go to Irish Goldberg of Inter - Donati's parent club!!

5 points clear of relegation with a vastly superior goal difference (+18 over Sporting).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Whooped!!

Mr Freeze was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to fierce rivals SL Benfica in the El classico portucalense.

FC Porto slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against SL Benfica in their Division 2 fixture.

Giuliano was on the scoresheet for his side.

Costly loss with 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th all picking up points aswell

Modric banned for 3 after sending off
    Sandro banned for 1 after 5 yellows
    N'KOULOU out till 09 august with injury

Just checked the match report ... Modric got sent off after 7mins :eek: for a sneaky elbow :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Back up to second, with 5 games to go, I think div2 can go anyway at this stage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Just checked the match report ... Modric got sent off after 7mins :eek: for a sneaky elbow :rolleyes:

FFS....you need to beat that madrid attitude out of him. :D

• Advertisement

FFS....you need to beat that madrid attitude out of him. :D
    Down a 93 rated player for 1/2 of the run in :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I love you PSV.

I drew but Roma lost so back into playoff places. :D:D:D

That's the playoff place we're all fighting for ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

If you need a loan I've an 86 rated player in my first team I can loan

I'll take him!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I'll take him!

Have a look through my youth team and see if anyone interests you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Down a 93 rated player for 1/2 of the run in :mad:

yeah and D2'S Top 5 are incredibly good. it will be an interesting league to watch any of you can win it you,schalke,lever and newcastle even fiorentina have a chance...its good stuff...well done lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

The offer for Roberto FIRMINO of Real Madrid from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Right lads, I gotta say a HUGE HUGE transfer to Real here......

I've been asking about this player for ages, and a lot of negotiation has gone on and I'm delighted to have come to an agreement, and Mr Pepper deserves a lot of credit here, he has been a pleasure to work with on this one!!!!!!

It just goes to show lads, for all the 'price jacking' and the big talk, if two clubs genuinely want to do a deal for a player an agreement can be reached and a very reasonable one at that, no outlandish prices, just good old fashioned offers and counter offers....

Again, well down Real on this one!!

Im gonna report it!!...:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Simon Woodward steered Juventus to victory against West Bromwich Albion.
    Juventus beat West Bromwich Albion 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Marchisio scored the winner for Juventus and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

sp-940-marchisio-8col.jpg

Funny what a week onto of a division does for ya ...

Record home attendance bettering the previous high by nearly 10k

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Wilberto wrote: »
    Willow Murphy earned a draw with Estudiantes against US Palermo.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Estudiantes and US Palermo in their Division 3 fixture.
    Donati was on the scoresheet for his side.

86th minute equaliser by loanee debutant Giulio Donati earning a valuable point against playoff chasing Palermo!!

Many thanks must go to Irish Goldberg of Inter - Donati's parent club!!

5 points clear of relegation with a vastly superior goal difference (+18 over Sporting).

Great result, well played! :) What ever I do with my tactics it never seems to work! Have a great team but awful tactics :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Funny what a week onto of a division does for ya ...

Record home attendance bettering the previous high by nearly 10k

you were playing Benfica, that probably had more to do with it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

3-1 home win to snap a 3 game losing streak. After months of passive play I'll be looking forward to the new season.

batistuta9 wrote: »
    you were playing Benfica, that probably had more to do with it

True actually...

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    David James steered SSC Napoli to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.

SSC Napoli beat Tottenham Hotspur 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Cavani scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lucas and Musacchio were also amongst the goalscorers.

Magical 40 point barrier has been reached!!!!!!

result of the night right there......

thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

3rd Defeat in a row for Genoa, second defeat of the season by bottom of the table Rangers :o

Top 6 in Division 4 all lost tonight which makes it easier to take,

What a slump I find myself in.

Trying to build this rangers for promotion next season not made any easier going up against bigger clubs for future talent they don't need and I'm desperate for. Don't know what the previous manager was up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Still a pleasure doing business for Rod! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I'll take him!

Koulibaly CB or DMF...

He is on the loan list, he's yours if needs me man ;)

JamboMac wrote: »
    Trying to build this rangers for promotion next season not made any easier going up against bigger clubs for future talent they don't need and I'm desperate for. Don't know what the previous manager was up to.

this must be how you feel so.....

0mntmfx.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

If anyone has any youngsters 85 rating or higher they want to loan me for game time let me know and ill have a look, especially interested in AMC's, RB's, strikers and wingers but will look at anyone!

I've just checked to see if my chairman would let me loan you any.
    I've just listed 5 players 85 and better :)

Key loan listed player is Carlos Casemiro :cool:

swoody wrote: »
    this must be how you feel so.....

0mntmfx.gif

Yeah definitely feels like that at times yes somebody hasn't got a decent player and then F#%^

Made all the sweater when you get success anyway 4 games in charge 2 wins 1 draw and a loss so can't complain to much

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

JamboMac wrote: »

Maybe he was a Celtic fan plotting the demise of Rangers??!!:P:D

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

SL Benfica 4 - 1 FC Porto
    Chong steered SL Benfica to victory against fierce rivals and Division 2 leaders FC Porto in the "El classico portucalense".
    SL Benfica outclassed FC Porto and hammered them 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture. Cardozo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Lima and Gaitán were also on the scoresheet for the Portuguese Giants.
    This was Magoo's second victory in a row the for the first time since the start of his tenure.Will they beat the drop its hotting up down here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

won 3-2 in a tight game against Valencia!

Thank god for that!

Initially I thought of them as rangers but I just look at them as just a name, I had the apprehension of taking over the enemy but it is just a game and names, although I'm sure your right in some but there worse off in real life anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Another win, just 4 off the playoffs after being a point off relegation not so long ago. Hopefully I can push all the way into the picture and have a classic last matchday :P

Keeping Eriksen has proved to be a blessing (even if he's been injured :D )

• Advertisement

from what remember i think his son also plays(ed) in our league but i cant ror the life of me remember which team

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement