Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

swoody wrote: »
    but your form at the start of the season will come back and bite you i feel, but i hope i'm wrong. GOOD LUCK!

ah!!! going by this i will win the league next season!!! ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Into the semis of the Gold Shield. Tempted to go Gold so I can get a double!

Into the semis of the Gold Shield. Tempted to go Gold so I can get a double!

a4pa5w.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Momentum and form is on your side. after you play Fenerbahçe your up against 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 8th but you've already turned over Fiorentina and Roma in your last two game so your chances are good but your form at the start of the season will come back and bite you i feel, but i hope i'm wrong. GOOD LUCK!

Porto will be significantly weakened, and we drew 1-1 last time when I had a few injuries. Leverkusen have the better team so I'd accept a loss in that game. Newcastle are on bad enough form considering their league position, can't call that one. Zenit at home on the last day of the season will be a cracker ;)

I don't deserve a playoff place considering how bad I was at the start, but I'm going to try and finish as high up the table as possible. 10 points from my last 5 is what I'm looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

pepper180 wrote: »
    Am I 1st?

Yes!

Are you?

No!

Shut up and sit down!

Ah here, me granny could have won the league with Madrid, that's why I didn't take them, too easy. It's more fun when it's not a walk in the park

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

ranked 36/80 out of managers says enough to me....

Where do you find out this information about the gameworld?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Am I 1st?

Yes!

Are you?

No!

Shut up and sit down!

kevin-keegan-love-it-screengrab-cropped

When you do that with footballers like he said about Juventus, and when you do things like that about a man like Swoody - I've kept really quiet, but I'll tell you something, he went down in my estimation when he said that - we have not resorted to that.

But I'll tell ya - you can tell him now if you're watching it - there are plenty still fighting for that title, and he's got to go to Barcelona and PSG and get something, and... and I tell you honestly, I will love it if they beat him, love it!

tonic wine wrote: »
    Where do you find out this information about the gameworld?

Go on the team you want the info about, go into their fixtures and click on preview match. It gives the manager ranking in there.

If you want the top 10 go onto the world icon at the top of the screen, then overview, and the best managers.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Ah here, me granny could have won the league with Madrid, that's why I didn't take them, too easy. It's more fun when it's not a walk in the park

Your granny must be class like me so!

I like Real Madrid a lot. I follow them in RL.. even on FIFA so that's why I took them! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Im sure tupac healy already has him shortlisted:D

Ive a longlist not a shortlist! Its all the one sure ive no money!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

kevin-keegan-love-it-screengrab-cropped

When you do that with footballers like he said about Juventus, and when you do things like that about a man like Swoody - I've kept really quiet, but I'll tell you something, he went down in my estimation when he said that - we have not resorted to that.

But I'll tell ya - you can tell him now if you're watching it - there are plenty still fighting for that title, and he's got to go to Barcelona and PSG and get something, and... and I tell you honestly, I will love it if they beat him, love it!

As I said many weeks ago when we gave predictions..

I will come 2nd or 3rd I guess!

Once I beat Juventus and Sunderland in the league... I will be a very happy man.

Nothing against anyone once they are not on my back. If anyone is on my back, well then prepare for return fire!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Lads, anyone watching the women's football on bbc, some of those French players are really hot, **** I meant really good players and I wish I could have them........

In my team ye dirty bastards!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Go on the team you want the info about, go into their fixtures and click on preview match. It gives the manager ranking in there.

If you want the top 10 go onto the world icon at the top of the screen, then overview, and the best managers.

ecf5f2b75e2e5675e68084fdf56b6852.png

11463cc13a6c1b591b6843be2074c466.png

That's me in 7th, so obviously Pepper is a better manager then me and anyone else on the list since he's 1st in D1 and only managed 27 points so far. :rolleyes:

As I said many weeks ago when we gave predictions..

I will come 2nd or 3rd I guess!

Once I beat Juventus and Sunderland in the league... I will be a very happy man.

Nothing against anyone once they are not on my back. If anyone is on my back, well then prepare for return fire!!

real madrid beating sunderland....wow you got some big dreams there pal. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

What does the manager reputation mean and why are some little people blue and some green.

I finally know where the new player tab is horay

That's me in 7th, so obviously Pepper is a better manager then me and anyone else on the list since he's 1st in D1 and only managed 27 points so far. :rolleyes:

Yeah it's wrong to say someone is a better manager because they're first in the league, especially if kryogen did most of the groundwork!

Pepper will just have to do it again next season to prove himself.

JamboMac wrote: »
    What does the manager reputation mean and why are some little people blue and some green.

I finally know where the new player tab is horay

We use rep to decide who gets a team when moving from another team. The green, blue and red are win, draw and lose

I'm down to 4th after so long at 2nd :(

Lads, anyone watching the women's football on bbc, some of those French players are really hot, **** I meant really good players and I wish I could have them........

In my team ye dirty bastards!!!!!!!

Louisa Necib

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrcwdfuwL8Sj9cENMWmwhrx3IhesqpQT9N3NEvOMrk1HuBwHPLaA

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

We use rep to decide who gets a team when moving from another team. The green, blue and red are win, draw and lose

What I mean is the little man beside matt pepper name is blue but some are green some are grey and some are pink does this mean a thing.

• Advertisement

How is the Olympiacos manager so high?

JamboMac wrote: »
    What I mean is the little man beside matt pepper name is blue but some are green some are grey and some are pink does this mean a thing.

23a3ff7008cabbe9db919e1be0590ccb.png

How is the Olympiacos manager so high?

how are LA ahead of me,im turning off my saved password if you log in and out numerous times a day your ranking goes up...i think :confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Think some people need to zip back up and put away their e-peens. :pac:

Never said I was better than everyone else! :)

I'm like Master Chief , John 117 in that game 'Halo'..
    What makes him better than all the other Spartans?

Luck. :P

Naa joking, I'm just good!

Never said I was better than everyone else! :)

I'm like Master Chief , John 117 in that game 'Halo'..
    What makes him better than all the other Spartans?

Luck. :P

Naa joking, I'm just good!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAXwKcdehFmwWHAUK5YPTLyOBUzdHI77ktD2GTJNC-B0Rsi4tsig

23a3ff7008cabbe9db919e1be0590ccb.png

What's that?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAXwKcdehFmwWHAUK5YPTLyOBUzdHI77ktD2GTJNC-B0Rsi4tsig

Haters gonna hate..
    Knob! :P

What's that?

he asked what the little man was. its your reputation!

• Advertisement

Haters gonna hate..
    Knob! :P

I-aint-even-mad-But-i-think-you-are.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement