Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

tonic wine wrote: »
    Ahahhaha I've being outbid on 6 players by a huge total of 1k :D
    I hope they all get +5 in the next 10 turns, I've signed them in another game world. Go on big joe.

@ Madrid, I'll reply to your offer on Garmash when I get a chance on my phone.

Ha, I know, so glad I upped my bids from 51k to 52k now:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

tonic wine wrote: »
    Ahahhaha I've being outbid on 6 players by a huge total of 1k :D
    I hope they all get +5 in the next 10 turns, I've signed them in another game world. Go on big joe.

@ Madrid, I'll reply to your offer on Garmash when I get a chance on my phone.

Hey now, I just made an offer for Garmash :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭batistuta9

B. Munich have made a counter offer to SL Benfica for Leandro DAMIÃO of 40,000,000.

You can offer an amount between 8,610,000 and 27,104,000 in cash.

At least keep it ****ing real!!!

Once the reality leaves the gameworld its only like a game.

the reality ship sailed swiftly away from this GW a long long time ago, do you not think?

& i'm not going to go through any transfers giving specific examples, as people will get bitchy but there's plenty there, though really its a case by case basis if you can justify the price fine but i don't think its a wild claim to state transfer prices are a bit OTT in this GW, anyway...

i believe that as well as paying extra for transfers there's also the need for a 'compensation fee' on top as well + the future potential of the player
    so thats the reason - or the 3 reasons - for the value

signing someone to replace them isn't going to be cheap and everyone wants to make something on transfers too.
    thats the way the GW seems to be & i'm being a sheep and going along with everyone else

& lets be honest who isn't going to try and get as much as they can? real or not, there's a bit of chancing your arm in deals too in this GW

but you've countered again now anyway, which you're right to do & i was expecting, so we'll see

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Dynamo Kyiv, stay away from my babies :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

batistuta9 wrote: »
    the reality ship sailed swiftly away from this GW a long long time ago, do you not think?

& i'm not going to go through any transfers giving specific examples, as people will get bitchy but there's plenty there, though really its a case by case basis if you can justify the price fine but i don't think its a wild claim to state transfer prices are a bit OTT in this GW, anyway...

i believe that as well as paying extra for transfers there's also the need for a 'compensation fee' on top as well + the future potential of the player
    so thats the reason - or the 3 reasons - for the value

signing someone to replace them isn't going to be cheap and everyone wants to make something on transfers too.
    thats the way the GW seems to be & i'm being a sheep and going along with everyone else

& lets be honest who isn't going to try and get as much as they can? real or not, there's a bit of chancing your arm in deals too in this GW

but you've countered again now anyway, which you're right to do & i was expecting, so we'll see

I understand and agree but without being insulting can you read the perimeters that I can deal in.Its highlighted in "blue".I'd gladly give you 40m but the game does not allow it.So all I'm saying is be real.Reject if you don't like it and look at the perimeters if you wish to counter...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Having brought Gremio from relegation fodder to lower-mid table I really cant see myself doing much better with em next season. Any jobs available in the league 2 at the mo?

I understand and agree but without being insulting can you read the perimeters that I can deal in.Its highlighted in "blue".I'd gladly give you 40m but the game does not allow it.So all I'm saying is be real.Reject if you don't like it and look at the perimeters if you wish to counter...

i countered though before knowing what your chairman would allow

but now you've bid again & withdrawn, so...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

was nice to see a rating and value rise today for Gbenga Arokoyo when i logged in. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Bayern Munich: 0 transfers out this season :rolleyes:

I got the ridiculous counter offer for that same player as well, he doesn't even start for the team in RL ffs.

Having brought Gremio from relegation fodder to lower-mid table I really cant see myself doing much better with em next season. Any jobs available in the league 2 at the mo?

Portsmouth will be available in 2 days......

the're last in D1 atm so will be relegated. it could be a really good challenge if your up for that otherwise your only other options are Bordeaux who are available now or Sporting in 2 days but the're destined for D4

• Advertisement

Thanks. I'll have a look at portsmouth anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

IvySlayer wrote: »

Mine too!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Mine too!!!!!

Mine too!!!!!

mine three! ;)

Cant see portsmouth going anywhere but down through the leagues. Think I'll stick it out awhile longer and wait for something better.

Going through my youth team I found nani and marlon wayans lovechild, goes by the name of Rene Santos.

64328.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

shove your roll eyes up your hole you muppet

why the fúck should i sell players if i don't want to or people like you can't afford them

The pressure of the job is getting to you :pac:

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    The pressure of the job is getting to you :pac:

:pac::pac::pac:

yeah, big relegation game with chelsea on thursday

I'll give you a 10 minutes to edit that before I report you for personal abuse.

i give you 0 minutes to do what the fúck you want

And a 26 year old player who's face value is 7.8 million who IS A SUB for Bayern in real life, and you're looking for 40 million?? That deserves a million roll eyes :rolleyes:

I offered 25m and you came back with some bulls*it offer of Oscar plus cash.

Some people aye :rolleyes:

And a 26 year old player who's face value is 7.8 million who IS A SUB for Bayern in real life, and you're looking for 40 million?? That deserves a million roll eyes :rolleyes:

I offered 25m and you came back with some bulls*it offer of Oscar plus cash.

Some people aye :rolleyes:

who are you taking about?

we were taking about Damiao

does you not reading stuff properly and getting over excited because you can get a cheap dig in deserve a roll eyes?

• Advertisement

does you not reading stuff properly and getting over excited because you can get a cheap dig in deserve a roll eyes?

Lol

tHw0b.gif

And I never said I offered for Damiao, I was just giving another example of the ridiculous transfer policy at Bayern.

Luiz Gustavo is who I was talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Just making my short list. I notice 90% of them are on lazio's long list anyway, but he's no money :D

And I never said I offered for Damiao, I was just giving another example of the ridiculous transfer policy at Bayern.

Luiz Gustavo is who I was talking about

yes you did
    Bayern Munich: 0 transfers out this season :rolleyes:

I got the ridiculous counter offer for that same player as well, he doesn't even start for the team in RL ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Jaysus lads, relax.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuM6MYKQTI-fbLgZzaagH30kFTQwUKgU_pBEF9Ua9FcK-_HPFj

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lostfan has applied for borduex and weve a second manager waiting too get into the game now too with either Pompey or sporting

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Right, lets keep it civilized from now on. Their is absolutely no need to be resorting to insults here and it wont be tolerated. You have been warned.

Damiao, 24, face value 8.6 million, counter offer 40 million.

It's ridiculous either way.

Maybe their ridiculous transfer policy is the reason Bayern are 5 points from relegation.

• Advertisement

423.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement