Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

batistuta9 wrote: »
    if you knew that much about the brasilian league you'd have know it's the state championships the really skew the stats not the copa brazil

maybe you made a mistake, maybe you're bullshíting about this knowledge
    who knows, who cares

maybe you should spend your time staying out of other peoples business - which you actually got into by mistake mixing up players

:rolleyes:

Fred: 92/156 - 0.59
    Neymar: 54/102 - 0.53
    Fabiano: 88/126 - 0.70
    Love: 45/95 - 0.47

Leandro: 28/72 - 0.39

• Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭batistuta9

swoody wrote: »
    is 40M what you want or are you willing to negotiate to say 30?

Dunno why i'm trying to reason with you :rolleyes:

Benfica shouldnt of drag this transfer on to boards. its not fair on Bayern and it's only made things worse for him to sell him now.

this is what happened today in order:
    benfica bid on SM
    i countered at 40 on SM
    benfica posts here saying be real they can only bid 27 max
    me him chat on SM, he bids his max then withdraws, chat again & that's the end of that
    Rayne Wooney then states he was offered the same for the exact same player, combined with some dig about me selling no one
    i replied to him & he reports it
    turns out he was mixed up and talking about gustavo who i countered at 40 or something to him
    tit for tat since
    benfica come on later and mentions the 40mil and his max value - i didn't this when i countered, like we apparently cleared up earlier

someone bids, i counteroffer that's all (why not get the most you can, if they pay it they pay it, right?), no set fee of 40 on him, etc.

Fred: 92/156 - 0.59
    Neymar: 54/102 - 0.53
    Fabiano: 88/126 - 0.70
    Love: 45/95 - 0.47

Leandro: 28/72 - 0.39

jesus didn't take you long, your getting good at the old googling now (or extensive knowledge ;);) )
    & using a calculator program too, you'll be in the big school in no time

Lads I've made a new transfer policy

I'm putting Oscar up for sale, 80m plus your best player should do it

Danke schön. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Jees,

i hop on a plane, head to the uk
    I do a days work, shower, dinner, beers

And then have PAAAAGEEES of tit for tat moaning to go thru....

If you dont like the counter offer then

A) forget about the player
    B) counter back and attemp to negotiate[if this fails, revert to A)]

• Advertisement

Danke schön. ;)

i'll give you the 80 if you want?

anyway lets give this extensive knowledge a bit of a test

how is ganso getting on now?

would bernard be a success at arsenal?

how would damaio do in the PL & serie A?

will casmerio make it at real?

who's the best keeper in brasil?

what were cruisero founded as?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Danke schön. ;)

Offer you 150m + Bale? Might even throw another player in for the fun of it too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

tonic wine wrote: »
    As they say in life, the value of anything is what another is willing to pay for it.

Hey man, thought your perfectly phrased response above finished this argument rather nicely.....

obviously not :confused:

i'll give you the 80 if you want?

anyway lets give this extensive knowledge a bit of a test

1. how is ganso getting on now?

2. would bernard be a success at arsenal?

3. how would damaio do in the PL & serie A?

4.will casmerio make it at real?

5. who's the best keeper in brasil?

6. what were cruisero founded as?

80m plus schweinsteiger!

1. He made the right move staying in Brazil, at least for another 2 seasons. He got out of Santos at the right time. I can see him moving to a club like Porto before moving on to a bigger club at around 26.

2. Yes, exactly the type of player Wenger could mould into one of the best. Lightening quick with an eye for goal.

3. Giroud level. Maybe a bit less.

4. Meh, for the cash they paid and his age. It's low risk. He has all the things most Brazilians have athleticism, pace and flair. He needs to keep on improving, but I don't see why he could not make it.

5. I reckon Dida, he hasn't lost much of his class, people really turned on him when he started going crazy but he's still a good goalkeeper.

6. No clue, enlighten me

Offer you 150m + Bale? Might even throw another player in for the fun of it too :D

I don't know.

POTENTIAL! POTENTIALLLL!!!!

• Advertisement

80m plus schweinsteiger!

6. No clue, enlighten me

80mil no players

6) Palestra Italia because of links to the italian community there, the same name & reasons as Palmeiras were founded with

I don't know.

POTENTIAL! POTENTIALLLL!!!!

there's loads of players on SM rated above what they should be probably

if you reckon damaio would do around giroud level in the PL he'd rise, if he went to napoli and did something he'd rise

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Any of the big teams want a friendly Friday/Saturday.

Hit up rangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

if you reckon damaio would do around giroud level in the PL he'd rise, if he went to napoli and did something he'd rise
    Madrid are straight in there with a bid.......do tell!

relieved.gif

i'll wait to i see him online

If you want to sell Damiao for that price and someone will pay it then fair enough. It's none of my business. Tbh the whole reason I bought this up is because people will probably not do business with you or overprice their players if you want them. What good is a gameworld where nobody sells to each other.

I've tried to be fair with my prices, sure I sold Strootman, 90 rated 23 year old, to City for 23 million. If you're fair others will be as well.

Both of us got warned today over basically nothing, I apologise and hope there's no hard feelings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

80m plus schweinsteiger!

1. He made the right move staying in Brazil, at least for another 2 seasons. He got out of Santos at the right time. I can see him moving to a club like Porto before moving on to a bigger club at around 26.

5. I reckon Dida, he hasn't lost much of his class, people really turned on him when he started going crazy but he's still a good goalkeeper.

I'm sorry but these answers make it look like your knowledge of Brazilian football isn't as good as you think it is, the Ganso one especially is a very vague answer

1. Ganso will never make it in Europe, he is too injury prone for any team to take a chance on him. He has also been quite poor for Sao Paulo and has never really shown the form he had for Santos back in 2010

5. Cavalieri and Cassio are much better than him

If you want to sell Damiao for that price and someone will pay it then fair enough. It's none of my business. Tbh the whole reason I bought this up is because people will probably not do business with you or overprice their players if you want them. What good is a gameworld where nobody sells to each other.

I've tried to be fair with my prices, sure I sold Strootman, 90 rated 23 year old, to City for 23 million. If you're fair others will be as well.

Both of us got warned today over basically nothing, I apologise and hope there's no hard feelings.

about 8 or 10 hours ago would have been the time to realise its none of your business

and i'm sure you're really concerned if people do business with me or not

we'll leave it at that

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Mr. Magoo (Lokomotiv Moskva)
    Mr. Magoo has guided Lokomotiv Moskva to a Russia & Ukraine Cup Final win against fierce rivals Spartak Moskva in the Moskva Derby!! Lokomotiv Moskva beat Spartak Moskva 2 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy. Samedov and Soldado were amongst the goalscorers.

In Gold Championship 1 against the best manager in the game......TEBTHEREB

I AM THE GREATEST.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Madrid are straight in there with a bid.......do tell!

relieved.gif

Nice to see you keep watch on what I do! :)

20.5M was offered, just to let you all know. :)

• Advertisement

But this IS the point! Why should he consider the paramaters of the transfer when he is worth 40mil in his (and mine) eyes??

It makes no sense, Damiao would have been in the Brazil squad (lucky break for Jo and me :D ) except he is injured. Teams all over europe are showing an interest in him and he is still young...

Break it down, 24 years of age, at least another 10 years in the game (if not more) so thats under 4mil per year.....

IMO that is value, considering he would be a starter in most teams and lets face it strikers are the ones what win games and bag points!!!!!

The valuation is not over the top IMO, if people think he is over-priced ye SERIOUSLY do not want to know what I value El Shaawary at :eek:

OK my point then is reject it.You can clearly see I can't meet your valuation of the player....
    just reject....
    sorry buddy.
    Not no I want 40m!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

pepper180 wrote: »
    Nice to see you keep watch on what I do! :)

20.5M was offered, just to let you all know. :)

nope! it popped up on my feed.

you know, your not the only one who has him shortlisted..... :rolleyes:

bd67564e11dd1e4ca8ea9d1e95935b9b.png

i can see how the Bayern/Benfica saga plays out.

"fúcker just keeps countering with 40M when i said i can only pay 27M. i'll show him and wipe that smug look off his face"

tumblr_moncvpioPm1s14nvmo1_500.gif

Awesome

OK my point then is reject it.You can clearly see I can't meet your valuation of the player....
    just reject....
    sorry buddy.
    Not no I want 40m!

you can't see what others valuations of a player is?

if you can tell me where

and not when the max valuation is posted after the counteroffer was made

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

bid 30mil for the chap and still couldn't get him. Thought it was a pretty sound offer!

is this a bug or is it to do with new chairman rules?

when you are offering a player in exchange, say one of your better players valued at 30mil (in the dropdown) to a club with a way lower rating than you, at the screen where both chairmans values are seen, the player is rated higher by your chairman and what he was in the dropdown selection box by the other chairman.
    it used to be the other way round (more to the weaker squad), the correct way

is that happening to anyone else?

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    bid 30mil for the chap and still couldn't get him. Thought it was a pretty sound offer!

you udinese?

you udinese?

Tis me

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    Tis me

your chairman won't pay it

• Advertisement