Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

swoody wrote: »
    nope! it popped up on my feed.

you know, your not the only one who has him shortlisted..... :rolleyes:

bd67564e11dd1e4ca8ea9d1e95935b9b.png

:eek: Really??? Never knew that!! :eek:

Wow you're so intelligent! :) I want to be like you someday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭batistuta9

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    He could pay the 30mil and a bit but couldnt pay the 40 mil

you offer the 30.something and i went to accept it, the red banner comes up across the top of the page saying something like 'chairman won't pay this, revise your offer'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

pepper180 wrote: »
    :eek: Really??? Never knew that!! :eek:

Wow you're so intelligent! :) I want to be like you someday :)

you can start by stop being a knob and you might get there some day.

wink-point.gif

batistuta9 wrote: »
    Originally Posted by DyldeBrill View Post
    He could pay the 30mil and a bit but couldnt pay the 40 mil
    you offer the 30.something and i went to accept it, the red banner comes up across the top of the page saying something like 'chairman won't pay this, revise your offer'

he let you bid it but...

rc6749.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I'm sorry but these answers make it look like your knowledge of Brazilian football isn't as good as you think it is, the Ganso one especially is a very vague answer

1. Ganso will never make it in Europe, he is too injury prone for any team to take a chance on him. He has also been quite poor for Sao Paulo and has never really shown the form he had for Santos back in 2010

5. Cavalieri and Cassio are much better than him

They were quick answers I haven't got time to be writing essays on this.

First of all, you don't know if Ganso will make it in Europe of not. Don't be taking your own nonsense as fact. Secondly how many games has he played for Sao Paolo now, less than 15? Hardly able to get a good judgment from that, his injuries are a problem but when he shows up he's a good playmaker.

So two goalkeepers who have never been able to make it outside of Brazil, are better than Dida? Cavalieri had a good season last but he needs to be more consistent, Cassio has done well since Cesar left, had a good Copa Libertadores last year, but he's never even been called up by Brazil. I like Dida because I used to like the Milan team back when he played. He may have lost some of his quickness but the quality is still there and will be until he retires. There's a reason he's at Gremio.

• Advertisement

about 8 or 10 hours ago would have been the time to realise its none of your business

and i'm sure you're really concerned if people do business with me or not

we'll leave it at that

What are you on about now? It's as much my business as the other 79 managers when it comes to transfers. I can comment all I want about Bayern's transfers if I'm interested in the players.

It's not my business if you and another manager agree on a 40m deal for a player. Simple as.

I'm done here.

What are you on about now? It's as much my business as the other 79 managers when it comes to transfers. I can comment all I want about Bayern's transfers if I'm interested in the players.

It's not my business if you and another manager agree on a 40m deal for a player. Simple as.

I'm done here.

make yourself useful for something and see if this happens to you http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=85658996&postcount=9057

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

The deal reported to be worth 30,000,000 involving Leandro DAMIÃO of B. Munich and Udinese Calcio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

thx fúck for that.

good deal all round.....well done!

The deal reported to be worth 30,000,000 involving Leandro DAMIÃO of B. Munich and Udinese Calcio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Awwwww :(

Awwwww :(

do i hear a 35 :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Pretty happy with it myself :)

Lets just hope it stays on course!

And defo a good deal all round

do i hear a 35 :pac::pac::pac:

If my chairman let me I'd happily pay 50M just to annoy people :pac:

Shock horror. 25% reduction

I guess someone has seen the light.

Shock horror. 25% reduction

I guess someone has seen the light.

did you check that thing out???

did you check that thing out???

I'm not a big team so I can't. :rolleyes:

^joke

Yeah my chairman values Sandro at 20m and the Rangers chairman values him at 10m

& it was never set a 40 just my preferred value

I'm not a big team so I can't. :rolleyes:

^joke

Yeah my chairman values Sandro at 20m and the Rangers chairman values him at 10m

your bigger than FC Eindhoven and thats all that matters

that's ****ed isn't, it used to be and is supposed to be the other way round, is it not

and when you go to offer him, your chairman values him at 10, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

To think, I couldn't sell Negredo (a 90 rated striker in good form and a lot of talk about a transfer to england) for 28 million a few weeks ago.

The deal involving Real Madrid and Dynamo Kyiv regarding ************** has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.

Why?? :(

To think, I couldn't sell Negredo (a 90 rated striker in good form and a lot of talk about a transfer to england) for 28 million a few weeks ago.

11.2 cash now

• Advertisement

your bigger than FC Eindhoven and thats all that matters

that's ****ed isn't, it used to be and is supposed to be the other way round, is it not

and when you go to offer him, your chairman values him at 10, right?

Yeah

doesn't really affect me though, they'll probably fix it.

11.2 cash now

He's obviously worth 40+ million now mate, sorry. :P

He's obviously worth 40+ million now mate, sorry. :P

Negredo's record is class, 50m at the very least. ;)

Negredo's record is class, 50m at the very least. ;)

Oh stop! Okay, go on then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

To the spurs manger...I just want to say Im not really insulted by the offer I just wanted to be dramatic. Its a fair enough price but alas I do not have the funds.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

The deal involving Real Madrid and Dynamo Kyiv regarding ************** has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.

Publish the details and let people tell you why they think it got cancel

Im sure it'll give me some stuff to read tonight when i get back to the hotel.

Someone trying to keep the smfa blocking vote in the foreground after the last 24hr squable took over the thread?!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

To the spurs manger...I just want to say Im not really insulted by the offer I just wanted to be dramatic. Its a fair enough price but alas I do not have the funds.

tumblr_inline_mjua12ETNu1qz4rgp.gif

I understand.

I might go to 7.5m if you could afford that, but its a case of I know he should move for that at the end of the season, and given how people will ask massive prices of me, I kind of have to get at least 150% value for him :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

swoody wrote: »

thx fúck for that.

good deal all round.....well done!

Needless to say, gutted!!!!!!

Have to re-think my targets over the summer so I cant see myself selling squad players for the moment!

Grrat deal all round though, and fingers crossed puts an end to the bickering

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

how do you know what the max offer allowed is?

if you try to bid for the a player your chairman will tell you how much you can bid between. and wont let you offer over his rough valuation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Ah not again!!

Contact SM at this stage man as its happening to you an awful lot!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement