Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

if you try to bid for the a player your chairman will tell you how much you can bid between. and wont let you offer over his rough valuation.

Yeah I know that.
    That's different for everybody though

you were on about the SMFA which sounded like you knew for everyone

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

batistuta9 wrote: »
    Yeah I know that.

i meant as in know one can offer 40m,how much did he go for?? i could of offered 24.567m

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Leandro DAMIÃO has completed his move to Udinese Calcio from Bayern München for 30,000,000

Just realized that I'm only 3 points ahead of them in the league!!!! MUST REPORT!!!!!!

JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I know that.

dont you walk away from me!!! :mad:

PLEASE READ:

For those of you that have made bids recently for a player that is listed on the DB as a Dortmund player.....

I've been told that someone at SM is a tad over-enthusiastic and this player was linked with them BUT HAS NOT SIGNED AND MOST LIKLEY WONT!!!!

you know who you are if you have a bid in, only thought it fair to say in case someone is going in BIG for him

• Advertisement

PLEASE READ:

For those of you that have made bids recently for a player that is listed on the DB as a Dortmund player.....

I've been told that someone at SM is a tad over-enthusiastic and this player was linked with them BUT HAS NOT SIGNED AND MOST LIKLEY WONT!!!!

you know who you are if you have a bid in, only thought it fair to say in case someone is going in BIG for him

i meant as in know one can offer 40m,how much did he go for?? i could of offered 24.567m

You don't or didn't or can't know what people can offer over, how do you reckon that no-one can offer that or over

dont you walk away from me!!! :mad:

BOO

You don't or didn't or can't know what people can offer over, how do you reckon that no-one can offer that or over

ah shup your mad for fight these days....:D

ah shup your mad for fight these days....:D

I'm not I just what to know where you got that from, do you know something everyone else doesn't?

Were you just guessing?

• Advertisement

I'm not I just what to know where you got that from, do you know something everyone else doesn't?

Were you just guessing?

pacman.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Anyone for a friendly tonight vs the mighty Fenerbache?

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Publish the details and let people tell you why they think it got cancel

Im sure it'll give me some stuff to read tonight when i get back to the hotel.

Someone trying to keep the smfa blocking vote in the foreground after the last 24hr squable took over the thread?!

Ok 1st of all this happened:

Real Madrid have made a new offer to Dynamo Kyiv for Denys GARMASH of 12,675,000.

Dynamo Kyiv manager then accepeted and then this came up:

The deal involving Real Madrid and Dynamo Kyiv regarding Denys GARMASH has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.

Obviously before all this we were negotiating.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

pepper180 wrote: »
    Ok 1st of all this happened:

Real Madrid have made a new offer to Dynamo Kyiv for Denys GARMASH of 12,675,000.

Dynamo Kyiv manager then accepeted and then this came up:

The deal involving Real Madrid and Dynamo Kyiv regarding Denys GARMASH has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.

Obviously before all this we were negotiating.

How many players have gone between both clubs as this might be the problem as you tell it seemed to instantly.

JamboMac wrote: »
    How many players have gone between both clubs as this might be the problem as you tell it seemed to instantly.

He bought 1 of my players in April (Arbeloa),
    &
    I bought 1 of his players in June (Tony Watt).

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Mr. Magoo (Lokomotiv Moskva)
    Mr. Magoo has guided Lokomotiv Moskva to a Russia & Ukraine Cup Final win against fierce rivals Spartak Moskva in the Moskva Derby!! Lokomotiv Moskva beat Spartak Moskva 2 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy. Samedov and Soldado were amongst the goalscorers.

In Gold Championship 1 against the best manager in the game......TEBTHEREB

I AM THE GREATEST.

This is some achievement. To newcomers, this t3bth3r3b guy is officially ranked #1 in Soccermanager. His squad in Gold 1 (the prestigious first GOLD division of SM) has to be seen to believed. Myself and Chong manage Moscow teams in Russia 1. Great division to be in, even just to pit ones wits against this guy a couple of times a season

Mr. Magoo (Lokomotiv Moskva)
    Mr. Magoo has guided Lokomotiv Moskva to a Russia & Ukraine Cup Final win against fierce rivals Spartak Moskva in the Moskva Derby!! Lokomotiv Moskva beat Spartak Moskva 2 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy. Samedov and Soldado were amongst the goalscorers.

In Gold Championship 1 against the best manager in the game......TEBTHEREB

I AM THE GREATEST.

why did you leave sunderland after one week only to drop down the leagues???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Anyone for a friendly tonight vs the mighty Fenerbache?

I bet you're feeling the pressure now :pac:

Ah!

Now this is the other thing that can happen to the gameworld.... one of the managers of the big boys (Chelsea) does a bit of squad rebuilding!!!

This can have a knock on effect as spark off a bit of a transfer merry-go-round, fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

CHELSEA list some big boys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I bet you're feeling the pressure now :pac:

Pressure is for tyres, bouncy castles and bra straps.

Pressure is for tyres, bouncy castles and bra straps.

...cookers?? :pac:

Ok so, my deals are blocked with:

Dynamo Kyiv, Malaga and Bremen...

Great. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

PLEASE READ:

but you haven't withdrawn your bid......? :confused:

swoody wrote: »
    but you haven't withdrawn your bid......? :confused:

Hence my warning for anyone going BIG on him, never said don't bid on him, but only offering friendly advice is all, its misleading on SM's part.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Hence my warning for anyone going BIG on him, never said don't bid on him, but only offering friendly advice is all, its misleading on SM's part.....

i already have my token Asian so i'm not interested in him :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Chelsea manager - I've a few players up for sale but please no comedy offers ... I'm not swapping 91/92/93 rated players for 87 rated players and cash.

I'm almost regretting putting these players up for sale in such a competitive league as I won't have time to answer every query .. please don't be offended if I don't reply.

Chelsea manager - I've a few players up for sale but please no comedy offers ... I'm not swapping 91/92/93 rated players for 87 rated players and cash.

I'm almost regretting putting these players up for sale in such a competitive league as I won't have time to answer every query .. please don't be offended if I don't reply.

So do you value youngsters?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

I understand.

I might go to 7.5m if you could afford that, but its a case of I know he should move for that at the end of the season, and given how people will ask massive prices of me, I kind of have to get at least 150% value for him :(

I gambled most of my 7.2 budget on scouted youth players so I am out of the transfer market for awhile. Good look with sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

why did you leave sunderland after one week only to drop down the leagues???

:D ...

Because it was sunderland :rolleyes:

Signed Newcastle Supporter ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement