Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

I've bought all the players I need for about 2-3 seasons :D

i thought i had an ok team at lyon,i may check the other clubs so,they better not all be full of 93/94s.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

pepper180 wrote: »
    Dear pepper180,

You have received a warning at boards.ie.

Reason:

Inappropriate Language

Hi Pepper180,

You have received a warning for insulting another member and use of inappropriate language. Please refrain from using such language on the forums next time.

Oh dear... :pac:

Pack of bítchëś in here... :rolleyes:

One week ban from forum for insulting the mod of the forum and ignoring the moderators decision. Do something like this again and I will ensure you do not post here ever again. Clear?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

FutureGuy wrote: »
    One week ban from forum for insulting the mod of the forum and ignoring the moderators decision. Do something like this again and I will ensure you do not post here ever again. Clear?

tut tut pepper180

Have you been a bold boy again!!?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

i thought i had an ok team at lyon,i may check the other clubs so,they better not all be full of 93/94s.

i'm Atl Madrid, my teams SHÍT. :cool:

totally savaged by the others over the 13 seasons before i arrived on the scene. :(

on a positive note....

moar risers today.

Simon Hedlund

Siim Maeots

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Well Swoody when you have a squad of 173 you're bound to have 1 or 2 risers..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

swoody wrote: »
    i'm Atl Madrid, my teams SHÍT. :cool:

totally savaged by the others over the 13 seasons before i arrived on the scene. :(

on a positive note....

moar risers today.

Simon Hedlund

Siim Maeots

:D

My Bordeaux is similarly ravaged and cannot afford to sign any players due to high overpriced players :/

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Well Swoody when you have a squad of 173 you're bound to have 1 or 2 risers..

and i'm still adding! :cool: :pac: :P :D :rolleyes: :):p;)

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    My Bordeaux is similarly ravaged and cannot afford to sign any players due to high overpriced players :/

i got you in to this team and you wouldnt even return the favor by selling me your best player....:mad:

look at this..still not even a thank you.

i got you in to this team and you wouldnt even return the favor by selling me your best player....:mad:

look at this..still not even a thank you.

I was going to bid for Balzaretti and try to loan Sess but Balzaretti is banned and I don't want to be short regarding LB's but Balzaretti is banned

I was going to bid for Balzaretti and try to loan Sess but Balzaretti is banned and I don't want to be short regarding LB's but Balzaretti is banned

look at my team i cant sell balzaretti or loan sess. id be relegated for sure. :D

i wanted to move bal to the wing{sessegnons position} and stick your LB in his place thats why i was able to offer sess in exchange.

but any first team members i lose have to be replaced,im just a little club in a sea of sharks. :(

• Advertisement

look at my team i cant sell balzaretti or loan sess. id be relegated for sure. :D

i wanted to move bal to the wing{sessegnons position} and stick your LB in his place thats why i was able to offer sess in exchange.

but any first team members i lose have to be replaced,im just a little club in a sea of sharks. :(

Hence my reluctance to loose Benoit! I'm nearly bottom of this entire game world I cant afford to sell my best players without steady replacements. Particularly defenders. Now a striker I would like haha

Hence my reluctance to loose Benoit! I'm nearly bottom of this entire game world I cant afford to sell my best players without steady replacements. Particularly defenders. Now a striker I would like haha

sess is a striker? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

pepper180 wrote: »
    Not legendary, just world class!

I do see where you are coming from but what i feel is that..

World class - can play anywhere in the world and be class! :pac:

E.G - Messi, Ronaldo, Ribery, Neuer, Thiago Silva, Mata, Hazard, Ramos, Iniesta, Van Persie, Marchisio, Pirlo, Ibrah, Suarez, Yaya Toure, Gotze, Buffon, Lahm.. etc etc.. The list could go on, you know yourself!

Legends are just previous world class players of there generations, where is garincha on the list, to many young players are tipped to just flop. I'm waiting on the messi Neymar partnership can they work together, I have my doubts. Messi might just leave barca in a few seasons.

They might have given him growth pills but he doesn't owe them his soul.

your 1st team when fit isn't bad. you need to add some better subs for now, maybe get in 3 loans at 87 to help finish your season. then for next season get some 88/89 players and you should be in contention for promotion.

swoody wrote: »
    your 1st team when fit isn't bad. you need to add some better subs for now, maybe get in 3 loans at 87 to help finish your season. then for next season get some 88/89 players and you should be in contention for promotion.

he needs sessegnon.....tell him!!! :mad: :D

JamboMac wrote: »
    Legends are just previous world class players of there generations, where is garincha on the list, to many young players are tipped to just flop. I'm waiting on the messi Neymar partnership can they work together, I have my doubts. Messi might just leave barca in a few seasons.

They might have given him growth pills but he doesn't owe them his soul.

unreal player, his dribbling was out of this world!

pitty how his life ended. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

I'm United in it :)

Is that you T??

Best not discuss THE GOOD LEAGUE on here, they don't like talk of "other leagues" :pac:

bazarakus wrote: »
    Is that you T??

Best not discuss THE GOOD LEAGUE on here, they don't like talk of "other leagues" :pac:

THE GOOD LEAGUE!!!! the best football league on boards.ie lololol

just joking eddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Is that you T??

T? Nope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

T? Nope

Must be mixing up my uniteds so

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Must be mixing up my uniteds so

Man U, I hate them but I got a good squad and near 300m to start with :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

THE GOOD LEAGUE!!!! the best football league on boards.ie lololol

just joking eddy.

Can't be good if I'm not in it, head swelling to insurmountable proportions

i bought tobias killer off the data base for his min value 700,000 and as soon as he arrives in my squad he has a value of 350,000 WTF!!! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

i bought tobias killer off the data base for his min value 700,000 and as soon as he arrives in my squad he has a value of 350,000 WTF!!! :confused:

Cause he was very influential at his previous club his Chairman valued him more.But your chairman thinks he was a waste of money and values him to your squad at half that.....lol:D

Big squads means players are valued less by the chairman

Big squads means players are valued less by the chairman

ffs!!!!! ah if he doesnt grow they will buy him back off me for a small profit. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,194 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Can talk of the good league not take place in the thread already there for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Can talk of the good league not take place in the thread already there for it?

Yeah its already been agreed upon, try to focus on the boards gameworld here lads!

ffs,another player i paid 1.7m for is valued at 900,000 by my club!!! no more expensive youngsters for me!!!

because of my club valuation im down 1 million between both players!!!

• Advertisement

ffs!!!!! ah if he doesnt grow they will buy him back off me for a small profit. :mad:
    ffs,another player i paid 1.7m for is valued at 900,000 by my club!!! no more expensive youngsters for me!!!

because of my club valuation im down 1 million between both players!!!

I tried to explain this gambling to managers earlier as in weeks ago but it fell on deaf ears.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement