Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

eh i dunno wrote: »

All to do with the coach :pac: Now to hammer Dortmund tonight

Petrov-89
    Bent-89
    Vlaar-88
    Nzogbia-88
    Agbonlahor-88

Is ridiculous in all fairness, I was just wondering if the owner of the GW can change the ratings to reflect real life, it would be more fun that way IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Petrov-89
    Bent-89
    Vlaar-88
    Nzogbia-88
    Agbonlahor-88

Is ridiculous in all fairness, I was just wondering if the owner of the GW can change the ratings to reflect real life, it would be more fun that way IMO.

Sorry but ridiculous good or bad? They seem accurate enough to me

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Petrov-89
    Bent-89
    Vlaar-88
    Nzogbia-88
    Agbonlahor-88

Do you think they should be rated higher??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Petrov-89
    Bent-89
    Vlaar-88
    Nzogbia-88
    Agbonlahor-88

Ah it wouldn't, although some teams have more money atleast we all have a decent chance at beating each other. If it reflected real life there would only be 3 or 4 with a chance of winning the league with teams like Villa having about €5m to spend and a shîte team to boot. Atleast most of us have a chance to win any of the leagues, that's my opinion anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Yurt wrote: »
    Anyone willing to make an offer for Wanyama ?
    How much?
    Hummmmmmmmels is crappin himself!!!!!
    And Subotic ;)
    Manager had a word in his ear and he is brickin taking the pitch for the first league game! Ha ha

Ha ha!! 45teams managed outa 80

Were over half ways there !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

35minutes to kick off, the stadium is beginning to fill......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

35minutes to kick off, the stadium is beginning to fill......

The Aviva isn't :Pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Trying out a new formation tonight...

This is either going to work very well...

Or I'm in for another 7-0 drubbing like in my last game in charge of the team in another GW... :eek:

Lookin forward more to the SM games than the Irish game!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Sorry but ridiculous good or bad? They seem accurate enough to me

I'll just take the FIFA ratings to give some contrast

Bent-82
    Petrov-76
    Vlaar-76
    Agbonlahor-74
    Nzogbia-77

That would be more realistic imo. Demba Ba is rated 90 and Darren Bent is rated 89 sure.

• Advertisement

Bent-82
    Petrov-76
    Vlaar-76
    Agbonlahor-74
    Nzogbia-77

That would be more realistic imo. Demba Ba is rated 90 and Darren Bent is rated 89 sure.

Ah no!!!!

Bent is one of the best finishers in the prem, just needs games, Agbonlahor on his day (does not happen often but it does) is one of the unplayable players in the league, defenders can't live with him. Petrov, well...... Nzog - Same (but to a far far lesser extent) as Agbonlahor & Vlaar has not settled well but is a quality CB....

I'd lean more towards those lower ratings are more aimed at Villa as a club rather than their players. They are better players than those ratings IMO.

And if ye do up the ratings, LAUNCH Isco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew 1-1 with Stuttgart in my first friendly, have them again now but the have a manager this time

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Trying out a new formation tonight...

This is either going to work very well...

Or I'm in for another 7-0 drubbing like in my last game in charge of the team in another GW... :eek:

Good luck man, who you managing/playing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Bent-82
    Petrov-76
    Vlaar-76
    Agbonlahor-74
    Nzogbia-77

Everyone in this is given boosts which seem unrealistic though but everyone is proportionate to each other ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Came to this thead today, when is the deadline before we can start pillaging the unmanaged teams in our game world? Saw it written a load of pages back but can't find it now...thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Omeceron

Drew 1-1 with Stuttgart in my first friendly, have them again now but the have a manager this time

Ive only had the job 10 mins. Be gentle.

Omeceron wrote: »
    Ive only had the job 10 mins. Be gentle.

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting on my team of misfits to deliver

Came to this thead today, when is the deadline before we can start pillaging the unmanaged teams in our game world? Saw it written a load of pages back but can't find it now...thanks

3pm on Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

3pm on Monday

Well someone needs to tell the Villa manager, was gonna make a cheeky swoop for Vertonghen but he got there before me :D

I went into my settings and added a new signature but its not showing up in my posts what am I doing wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I went into my settings and added a new signature but its not showing up in my posts what am I doing wrong

I would assume you've set it so that sigs don't show up for you. Like, can you see my sig?

I can see yours btw.

Ok this may seem strange.....

I've clicked into my finances and there is a listing there for 'cash injection' how would one go about getting one of those I wonder!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

It's there but there's a setting so that you can see sigs so you need to turn that on

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I would assume you've set it so that sigs don't show up for you. Like, can you see my sig?

I can see yours btw.

ah that must be it cause I cant see yours, perfect cheers

Well someone needs to tell the Villa manager, was gonna make a cheeky swoop for Vertonghen but he got there before me :D

Mailed him there

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

@MrMac84
    Do you decide when the results are up?
    I remember on my last game I had one team where the results went up within 15 minutes and another where it wasn't up for 2 hours....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

When will we be able to see the results? or is there any livescore?

No the game does that!Sometimes its not there till the next day!!

Ive mailed Yakult again about taking over Sunderland and also editing the thread also MrKingsley (Spurs) hasnt been online in 3 day's

Tonights results are in

Dortmund 2-0 Villa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

nm figured it out! just lost 3-1 to arsenal!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement