Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,194 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Reggie Blinkered steered Genoa CFC to victory against Marseille.

Genoa CFC beat Marseille 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Gilardino scored both of the goals for Genoa CFC and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Back on track, phew!

Massive win for me, considering Marseille are right in the hunt, and because of how tight it has got around the play off spots.

Well done to Rangers for notching up another win!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady was unable to prevent a Newcastle United defeat to SL Benfica.
    Newcastle United lost 4 - 3 to SL Benfica in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Matri, Thiago and Ben Arfa were amongst the goalscorers.:(

None of the top 6 in division 2 won so not as bad as it could have been, still extremely tight up there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Come on Schalke, pull the fcuking finger out!

0-0 draw with Anzhi, but thanks to a lot of lucky results - none of the top 6 won :eek: - there are only 2 points separating the top 5!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

3rd game with Braga since I took over and they were bottom, and picked up my second win tonight against a good Athletic Club team. Cruziero kept matching me result for result though, no chance of safety now

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Rayne Wooney steered PSV to their 10th consecutive league victory against Fenerbahçe SK.
    PSV beat Fenerbahçe SK 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Oscar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Coentrão and Sokratis were also amongst the goalscorers.

Fcukkkk!!!
    Coentrao is injured for 11 days, why now???? Aghhhhhh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Turan got 4 assists tonight...must be a record

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Guys, does anyone else think player concerns should be removed for next season? I think they only detract from the game, especially when they develop concerns even when you play them nearly all the time. If there's enough interest we can start a poll about it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Aston Villa beat Udinese Calcio 5 - 3 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Benteke scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Vlaar and Agbonlahor were also amongst the goalscorers.

tried a new formation, thought I'd do unreal with it! was weak at rb but other than that it was a fully fit team. Just looks like the better team won.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Sunderland 2-0 Spurs!!!!

we did it maaaaawh!!!!!

sunderlands spot on tactics brought down big budget spurs in an amazing encounter!!

crying-fans_display_image.jpg?1306097757

I DESERVED IT :D

Is that dude taking portsmouth or what?

• Advertisement

9 pts clear with 4 games to go!!!!! :D:D:D :cool:

whats the story with the bidding situation? Is it if you bid first or the highest bid, when bidding for a player of an external team?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Simon Woodward earned a draw with Juventus against Paris Saint-Germain.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain in their Division 1 fixture.
    Vucinic scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Marchisio was also on the scoresheet for his side.

i was winning till Asamoah decided to get a straight red just before 60 and pgs got 2 quick fire goal, luckily Vucinic is on fire in front of goal and rescued a point.

disappointed i didn't win this one....but it keeps my unbeaten run going.

dortmund were destroyed by everton,its looking good for real now.

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    whats the story with the bidding situation? Is it if you bid first or the highest bid, when bidding for a player of an external team?

highest valued bid wins.

if two teams have the same offer accepted, the team who lodge their bid first wins

Rayne Wooney steered PSV to their 10th consecutive league victory against Fenerbahçe SK.
    PSV beat Fenerbahçe SK 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Oscar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Coentrão and Sokratis were also amongst the goalscorers.

Fcukkkk!!!
    Coentrao is injured for 11 days, why now???? Aghhhhhh

WTF.....are you doing i demand your team takes a dope test. :pac:

some run!!! your heading for the play offs not only are you keeping the run up but you seem to be doing it easily! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

It really sucks when your on a undefeated streak and you log in and know you've lost straight away cause theirs no new record:(.

And losing to the bottom team doesn't make it any easier.

It really sucks when your on a not undefeated streak and you log in and know you've lost straight away cause theirs no new record:(.

And losing to the bottom team doesn't make it any easier.

i know the feeling, i was on a 5 game winning run, then i played Wolfsburg and lost but now i'm on a 7 game unbeaten run. if it wasn't for that match i'd be 12 games unbeaten. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

SS Lazio slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Cruzeiro in their Division 3 fixture.

Digard was on the scoresheet for his side.

Oh NO!!!!!!!!

Lazio hitting a bad run of form at exaclty the wrong time of season!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Am i wrong or did i pick a good week to get beat and have my second amc in 2 wks sent off in 2 weeks

Modric still has 2 wks ban left, jovetic has 3 wls ban now :(

Mr Freeze was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to AS Roma.

FC Porto slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to AS Roma in their Division 2 fixture.

Maicon was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

WTF.....are you doing i demand your team takes a dope test. :pac:

some run!!! your heading for the play offs not only are you keeping the run up but you seem to be doing it easily! :D

Woahhh, hold up guys, friends, lets not be hasty here.

That can't happen? Right?

lance-armstrong_590x395-Univision.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Really? Score? I made 4 changes tonight last minute looks like it was wrong decision!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Really? Score? I made 4 changes tonight last minute looks like it was wrong decision!!

MrMac84 wrote: »

3-1 dude,bad luck your in 3rd now.

real and barce won.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,194 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Well fresh from a 2nd v 3rd nail biter tonight, I now have another one to look forward to on Sunday.

This time I sit 2nd and play Standard Liege, considering how tight things are a draw will be no use to either of us.

Just hope the nails grow back in time!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Daemos wrote: »
    Guys, does anyone else think player concerns should be removed for next season? I think they only detract from the game, especially when they develop concerns even when you play them nearly all the time. If there's enough interest we can start a poll about it

No way.....it promotes hoarding.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Reckon I have to win my last 4 to have any hope of playoffs. Top 5 in division separated by just 2 points

Relegation Confirmed with 4 games to go.

0eb4fa1703a49da9a73ab1c30c107747.png

shame, i thought they'ed do really well in D1. :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

2-0 loss to Sunderland. 3 losses in a row. Jesus whats happening...

Was contemplating a change of tactics next season and didn't want to push it this season when the good results were flowing in. Think I have to risk something now. Gone from battling for a top 4 place to battling for a 5-8 place :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

No win in 6 now... The mood is low at the Galaxy. Roll on the end of the season and the rebuilding process for next season.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement