Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    You reeeeeally dont like poor sess

Unfortunately for him, neither does anyone else :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

swoody wrote: »
    download Gyazo lads, makes your life a lot easier instead of typing......

D1

3a8312f69e5859f5399010718d956f0d.png

D2

f67e85556eddafe4f107bb050865be76.png

D3

73a4b71cada3271a059f6d584ace659c.png

D4

5f777f95d073b2d7e310ca2dfe645525.png

Jes I'm overachieving with Besiktas based on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

justshane wrote: »
    Jes I'm overachieving with Besiktas based on that.

not really, your team is rated 88 and so are 10 others. Palermo and Bilbo should be doing a lot better but overall its a pretty even division except for Estudiantes, Shanghai and Panathinaikos but they should be able to give the 87 rated teams a match.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

That table for D3 explains a lot.

Estudiantes. 5th from bottom. However, we did manage to beat Olimpiacos yesterday 3-1 leaving me 8 points clear of relegation with 4 games remaining. Also, Olimpiacos are sitting third and only a few points behind 1st. And it was away. So all in all, quite an impressive win!!

Was also nice to see my loan signing Donati scoring yet another goal from right back. 2 in 2 now for him.

Next up for us is managerless Braga who were on quite a good run under their previous manager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

*Sells Huddlestone for 8m*

*Gets message telling me another team would have bought for 10m*

:(

My own fault for not checking messages before accepting offers, but good luck Portsmouth with him :)

I had to pull out mate so you'll get your 10 million :)

Needed other positions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

swoody wrote: »
    not really, your team is rated 88 and so are 10 others. Palermo and Bilbo should be doing a lot better but overall its a pretty even division except for Estudiantes, Shanghai and Panathinaikos but they should be able to give the 87 rated teams a match.

So overall their are 12 teams that have the same or a better squad rating, and their is 15 teams with squads of higher value and I'm fourth, just a few points of top. So really, I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Morning all,

On the Eve of GameWeek 35, what is peoples 'run-in' like?

Here's mine:

WK35 FC PORTO(1) - PSV(10)
    WK36 FC PORTO(1) - Newcastle United(3)
    WK37 Ajax(11) - FC PORTO(1)
    WK38 FC PORTO(1) - Udinese Calcio(12)

At least 3 games are at home, however, its one of those runs where you could just as easily loose all 4 games as win all 4.:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Morning all,

Here's mine:

At least 3 games are at home, however, its one of those runs where you could just as easily loose all 4 games as win all 4.:rolleyes:

wow,tough i think you could be heading for the play offs. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Morning all,

Here's mine:

Easy 12 points man! Anything less is unacceptable!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Morning all,

Here's mine:

I have Roma(6th) at home, Porto(1st) away, PSV(10th) at home and Ajax(11th) at home

It has been so unpredictable that I would happily settle for a play off place now especially considering my form

• Advertisement

I have Roma(6th) at home, Porto(1st) away, PSV(10th) at home and Ajax(11th) at home

It has been so unpredictable that I would happily settle for a play off place now especially considering my form

Same here, lets try and sew up a playoff spot before getting notions about anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I have
    • Flamengo (15th) H
    • Malaga (14th) A
    • Anderlecht (19th) H
    • Genoa (2nd) A

Thiking I'll be needing definitely 7, maybe 9 points to get a playoff place.

I'm strong at the back,(90, 87, 90, 91) but hopefully my decision to sell my best DM to Madrid doesn't kick me in the ass, and the player I'm bringing in does a job for me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

I redone tactics to try and move up Div 4

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Huh, there's an "Address Concern" button. Didn't know that :o

"The agent of Gareth BALE has indicted that he will drop his concerns for a one off bonus payment of 3,500,000 and a new wage of 140,000"

Current wage is 66k, so it would be more than doubling his wage. Wonder if it will stick till next season, like swoody said, cause I'd worry about hitting my budget that hard.

Thanks to the Real Madrid manager for pointing that one out to me, and I presume thats what MrMac was on about before. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

"The agent of Gareth BALE has indicted that he will drop his concerns for a one off bonus payment of 3,500,000 and a new wage of 140,000"

Current wage is 66k, so it would be more than doubling his wage. Wonder if it will stick till next season, like swoody said, cause I'd worry about hitting my budget that hard.

Thanks to the Real Madrid manager for pointing that one out to me, and I presume thats what MrMac was on about before. :o

It's exactly what I was on about! If I was you I'd pay it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

MrMac84 wrote: »

Or......Sell him to me......

Now hear me out...

Ill sell him back to you when the transfer ban is lifted for the same price i bought him and his concerns will be gone!!

It's a win win for all!!!...:D:D

PS...May not actually sell him back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Herrick wrote: »
    Just joined the game last night, was messing about and joined a world and took the Wolves job, they have a massive transfer budget!

But every damn player I bid for from the transfer list I get the stupid this club will fall below 21 players and I can't get them, so frustrating :(

Any tips for a newbie? :P

That gameworld is wrapped up.....QUIT and just find another Wolves....there's probably literally millions of available ones!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

ea2e22ce989def8a218fe6f99fa1f96e.png

keep playing him and his concerns will start to drop in the new season. (i hope)

i think that's only a short term fix. the player still might develop the concern on the next update if he hasn't played enough.

if people are concerned about there own players, i think this is whats required to keep them happy.

the highest rated players expect to play in approximately 85% of games:

9 games by week 10
    19 games by week 22
    28 games by week 32
    33 games by week 38

90+ expect to play in approximately 75% of games:

8 games by week 10
    17 games by week 22
    24 games by week 32
    29 games by week 38

players expecting to be a substitute if you selected your first choice line-up and those rated 89 or above, will expect to play in approximately 30-40% of games:

3-4 games by week 10
    7-9 games by week 22
    10-13 games by week 32
    12-16 games by week 38

goalkeepers 88+ need to play in 90% of games:

9 games by week 10
    20 games by week 22
    29 games by week 32
    35 games by week 38

*sub appearances are only valued at a half an appearance.
    *cup games are also added in the 38 games.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

At what stage do they force a transfer then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

Level 5

b65bc742a3da9cf76a7dcfaa6e903d30.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭batistuta9

the concerns do carry over seasons but paying it off for a player like Bale is stupid, really stupid, the bonus payment + new wage is a lot of money

there's no sense in it whatsoever, he's the best type of player to have on a games concern
    why? because you're going to play him every week, it will go down

it's not like it some guy you've as a backup that you only want for cup games or injuries but you've no intentions for playing in the league because he weakens the team - that's the ones you don't want

you've just been very unlucky that it went upto level 3, his moral is 100%, he's scoring/assisting a goal a game(1 over actually) so it's not doing anything to him really
    leave it, it'll sort it self out

i've paid one off once but the payment was only a million & the wage he wanted was what he should have been getting anyway, i don't the rest of the time, it's the wages that are the worst in it, the payment i wouldn't mind too much
    also i'm not sure what happens when you can give them a new contract - do the want one on the inflated wage or do it go back down to their proper wage level

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭batistuta9

two level 4 concerns & they'll request one too

maybe even at a lev. 3 & lev. 4

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

SS Lazio slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Hamburg in their Friendly fixture

Hmm..... Cant seem to buy a win! Happening at the worst time of the season too!!!!

Must do some planning for tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Rebel_Kn1ght

Is this league open at the moment?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

pm the op i think there is one club free.

check out the first post here,

I think there is 3 teams available at the moment ... if an existing manager wants to trade his team he'll get priority but the his team becomes available

AZ has landed their transfer target! Tom Huddlestone will join their AZ squad from Tottenham Hotspur for 8,000,000

:)

cant believe nobody has applied for Sporting CP or Sporting de Braga and the Panathinaikos manager who only took the job only played 2 games before quitting. is relegation to D4 really that bad....?

D4 is bloody competitive tbf, not much between the top 6 or 8.

• Advertisement

Al Capwned wrote: »
    D4 is bloody competitive tbf, not much between the top 6 or 8.

if i where them looking for 88/89 rated players i know where i'd be going....... ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement