Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Rebel_Kn1ght

Just signed up, been active on Xpert 11 for about 4 years so will give this one a go now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Just signed up, been active on Xpert 11 for about 4 years so will give this one a go now

Are you in our league????

Xpert11? No I'm not. Soccer manager, not in that league either lol

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

bazarakus wrote: »
    Chong's skill and success at Soccer Manager Explained. Finally. :)

Meself I just picked it up as I went along. Learn from your losses as well as your wins.

Sorry, plus a little help from BAZARUKAS actually.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

panathinaikos.....WTF is that about??? i made you an offer and then pm'd you saying i would out bid sporting,yet you sold the player anyway even tho,you knew you were getting less!!!!!

you lost 3m on that deal and you deserved to.

iv 18m to spend on a DC,if some one has a 90 pm me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

panathinaikos.....WTF is that about??? i made you an offer and then pm'd you saying i would out bid sporting,yet you sold the player anyway even tho,you knew you were getting less!!!!!

you lost 3m on that deal and you deserved to.

29775447.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm looking for a 90+ rated striker, and have about 35m to spend. Might throw in Ideye for higher fees as well, though the idea is to add a 3rd striker to my team :P Would like aged below 30 as well.

I'm looking for a 90+ rated striker, and have about 35m to spend. Might throw in Ideye for higher fees as well, though the idea is to add a 3rd striker to my team :P Would like aged below 30 as well.

35m well for some.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I'll give you Moussa Sow for 40m :D

35m well for some.

Have a feeling it's well less than...
    1. Other teams in and around me have to spend on players.
    2. What it will take to get a 90 rated striker in this game world.

At the moment, I'd imagine 90% of my budget, which that is, will be going on a striker in between seasons.
    I'll give you Moussa Sow for 40m :D

Have been eyeing him up, and have been tempted to make an offer :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

264583.png

Should......beat Celtic tonight, (predict 3-1 to Espanyol) then pick up a few easy points against Boca and Auxerre before smashing the top club in our division on the last day!

Have a feeling it's well less than...
    1. Other teams in and around me have to spend on players.
    2. What it will take to get a 90 rated striker in this game world.

At the moment, I'd imagine 90% of my budget, which that is, will be going on a striker in between seasons.

Have been eyeing him up, and have been tempted to make an offer :P

He really is on fire at Fener in real life, 35 goals in 68 matches the last two seasons and they're in the champions league this coming season.

I won't be selling until the season is over but I can't see you needing a 3rd choice striker in the last 4 games in anyway so you might as well wait.

Yeah, it's not urgent.

Something I was meaning to say is I'm looking forward to seeing what way some current loanees go. Some good players out on loan. Wondering if they'll be sold on or kept by teams.

In fact, just interested to see if we get any big transfers over the season break at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

results are in :

Internazionale slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Los Angeles Galaxy in their Division 2 fixture :(

gutted.

Dave Shadow steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Juventus.
    Tottenham Hotspur beat Juventus 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Bale scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Hernández was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Needed that win.

Real lose as well, so top of Div 1 stays tight again :D Barca go joint first, Dortmund 1 point behind them, PSG 2 off top.

I'm 6 off with 3 games to go though :( Guess I'll have to be happy with 5th (If I can win that battle; Arsenal and AT Madrid both 1 point behind me).

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

264596.png

Not looking forward to reading this match report!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

3 games without a win now, but it stopped the run of 2 defeats ... it'll dump me down the table by 2-3 spots though:(

Mr Freeze earned a draw with FC Porto against PSV.
    The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Porto and PSV in their Division 2 fixture.
    Džeko had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Dave Shadow steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Juventus.
    Tottenham Hotspur beat Juventus 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Bale scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Hernández was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Needed that win.

Real lose as well, so top of Div 1 stays tight again :D Barca go joint first, Dortmund 1 point behind them, PSG 2 off top.

I'm 6 off with 3 games to go though :( Guess I'll have to be happy with 5th (If I can win that battle).

Lost 3 - 1 to Hanover, disappointing result, thought we had the match of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Thats 4 loses in a row for me :mad:

Hard to think i was challenging for a promotion place not long ago :pac:

And the winning streak comes to an end, against the league leaders so no complaints.

Porto 0-0 PSV

On the bright side I'm still 11 games unbeaten. Something to take into the new season and hopefully I'll be fighting for promotion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Lost 2-1 to Standard Liege,

Some other results went my way, thanks to Rangers and Galatasary, but others have not,

Still in the playoff zone,

Club America close to the Championship, still with a slight chance of the second automatic spot.

I won't be able for playoffs!

And the winning streak comes to an end, against the league leaders so no complaints.

Porto 0-0 PSV

On the bright side I'm still 11 games unbeaten. Something to take into the new season and hopefully I'll be fighting for promotion.

I want to thank your players for not diving around like those of my last 2 opponents and letting me keep 11 on the pitch :p

hammered 5-1 by A,madrid.

i learnt a valuable lesson,dont use all out defending against teams with player ratings near enough the same as your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against AS Roma.
    Newcastle United beat AS Roma 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Neymar was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Debuchy and Tioté were also amongst the goalscorers

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Neymar was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

oooh Fack, I'm playing you next! :eek:

Your well come how about returning the favour some day. :D

barce are level on points and GD with real now. :eek:

Once you make a bid on a player how long before its accepted and goes through?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Is it from an external club? If so it probably be accepted during the night and go through tomorrow evening if your lucky.

if its with an external team an you are the only bidder -> 24hr for it to get accepted

with a managed team -> however long it takes for the person to get the proverbial out

• Advertisement

Sorry, should have said they were all free agents that I bid on

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement