Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    oooh Fack, I'm playing you next! :eek:

No need to worry, I never put 2 good performances back to back

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

The match ended 1 - 1 between SS Lazio and US Palermo in their Division 3 fixture.
    El Shaarawy scored the only goal for SS Lazio and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Wow! Making really really hard work of securing a playoff spot, another missed opportunity tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

results are in :

Internazionale slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Los Angeles Galaxy in their Division 2 fixture :(

gutted.

Delighted to break the losing streak but being all but relegated anyway sours a great victory... Have Schalke, Valencia and Villa left so could still have a say in who makes the playoffs. With Fiorentina and Zenit drawing should cement your playoff place though barring a monumental collapse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Beaten 3-2 by Man City..Can't really complain as i was easily 2nd best..

My 2 game unbeaten run comes to a crashing halt..lol

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Mr.Magoo earned a draw with SL Benfica against Ajax.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between SL Benfica and Ajax in their Division 2 fixture.
    Gaitán scored the only goal for SL Benfica and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

After their result against Ajax, SL Benfica are now unbeaten in 4 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Delighted to break the losing streak but being all but relegated anyway sours a great victory... Have Schalke, Valencia and Villa left so could still have a say in who makes the playoffs. With Fiorentina and Zenit drawing should cement your playoff place though barring a monumental collapse!
    Well done on the result mate- now make sure u stay up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

4th win in a row with rangers, that's 13 pts from a possible 18 after taking charge.

Looking like next seasons targets are going to be more hard to get as the chief juve scout decided to let all the cats out of the bag, anyway I'll get promotion with the squad I have if necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

takes ages for tables to be updated

JamboMac wrote: »
    4th win in a row with rangers, that's 13 pts from a possible 18 after taking charge.

Looking like next seasons targets are going to be more hard to get as the chief juve scout decided to let all the cats out of the bag, anyway I'll get promotion with the squad I have if necessary.

And not for the first time I might add!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Well done on the result mate- now make sure u stay up!

Relegation confirmed tonight I'm afraid looking at the other results!:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

takes ages for tables to be updated

It seems random every week, i remember one week it was nearly instantly updated!

Tables updated!

im afraid so, tables updated. Im sure u will get them back into div 2 next season

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Hard Luck mate, you had put some run together!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

Did me a great favour tonight too - I'm almost a Rangers fan now!

GO ON THE GERS!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

And not for the first time I might add!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

u-mad-bro-again.jpg

swoody wrote: »
    u-mad-bro-again.jpg

Who me? No....

But it is :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

nua domhan wrote: »
    GO ON THE GERS!!!!

mod...ban nua now!!! ;)

u-mad-bro-again.jpg

Have you people just build up a library of these kinda pics for just these occasions? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

264608.png

5 teams all on 55 points fighting for the last playoff spot!!

Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up amphetamines!

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Have you people just build up a library of these kinda pics for just these occasions? :confused:

7s8PpV4.gif

lol!

Swoody's shortlist of gifs and memes is only beaten in length by tupac_healy's shorlist of players and eireannbear's longlist of failed predictions!

Swoody's shortlist of gifs and memes is only beaten in length by tupac_healy's shorlist of players and eireannbear's longlist of failed predictions!
    if it was possible id give the above post a double thanks!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

....hey. :mad:

we need a 'double thanks' button!

EDIT: looks like I was beaten to that:
    if it was possible id give the above post a double like!

im afraid so, tables updated. Im sure u will get them back into div 2 next season

That's the aim, unless a bigger club comes in for a young talented manager. ;) LA never stood a chance in Div 2 looking at average ratings, budgets and playing staff, and even at that its going to be a struggle to get back up. But a bit of rebuilding in the close season might give us a chance.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes lose at home to Braga 2-0. Luckily it looks as if 37 points should be enough to stay up because I certainly don't look as if I'll pickup any more!

As it stands :

7cv5fU.jpg

It looks as if the three at the bottom will go down, except both Braga and Panathinaikos won. As long as that gap is closing I'm worried. Just one more point that's all I want!!

And my remaining fixtures which includes a trip to the league leaders!

7VbwXN.jpg

I have short list of about 250, it's because no money to take action on that list and they all have to be external coz paying over inflated prices ain't something us paupers can afford.

I have short list of about 250, it's because no money to take action on that list and they all have to be external coz paying over inflated prices ain't something us paupers can afford.

i'll shed a tear for ya!

eMqHI.gif

• Advertisement

i'll shed a tear for ya!

eMqHI.gif
    You need out of the matrix at this point

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement