Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Wilberto wrote: »
    Estudiantes lose at home to Braga 2-0. Luckily it looks as if 37 points should be enough to stay up because I certainly don't look as if I'll pickup any more!

As it stands :

7cv5fU.jpg

It looks as if the three at the bottom will go down, except both Braga and Panathinaikos won. As long as that gap is closing I'm worried. Just one more point that's all I want!!

And my remaining fixtures which includes a trip to the league leaders!

7VbwXN.jpg

Cut that **** out!!!! Easy 9 points man:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

2 points needed from my last 3 games to guarantee a place in the play offs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Seriously treading water in this league. Have won a lot of games since I took over, but my predecessor left a poisoned chalice, lost a shed load of games and sold two of the best players for peanuts. We look to next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

my nerves are shot, 3 games to go and in top spot but its going to be a nightmare trying to stay there with the way div 2 is going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I think felas need too show this game too their doctors and ask for Xanax too calm them down ha ha.... The play offs might send some people over the edge!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

panathinaikos.....WTF is that about??? i made you an offer and then pm'd you saying i would out bid sporting,yet you sold the player anyway even tho,you knew you were getting less!!!!!

you lost 3m on that deal and you deserved to.

iv 18m to spend on a DC,if some one has a 90 pm me.

I didn't see the PM until after I'd accepted the bid.

Not that I should have been obliged to accept your bid. Is it normal to bombard new managers with bids for their players before they've even got used to the interface?

Anyway, played one won one. Won't keep me up but hopefully go into next season with a bit of form.

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I think felas need too show this game too their doctors and ask for Xanax too calm them down ha ha.... The play offs might send some people over the edge!!!

Jesus!!!!!

Maybe I'm better off trying to get out of a playoff spot! Health vs playoff spot...... Hmmm :D

Playoff spot all day!!!! :cool:

Jesus!!!!!

Maybe I'm better off trying to get out of a playoff spot! Health vs playoff spot...... Hmmm

Playoff spot all day!!

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.

Bill Shankly Oct. 4th 1981
    MrMac84 Aug 29th 2013

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

**** sake Bordeaux are utter ****e

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Despodov rises from 75 to 78 :D

A Bulgarian kid I bought for 650k. Now worth 970k. :) Going the right direction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.

Bill Shankly Oct. 4th 1981
    MrMac84 Aug 29th 2013

It's July

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Its gonna be a scrappy ending at the bottom of Division 2!

1f49350dd774498bcfad0677dfe68f7d.png

Tough fixtures ahead too!

87d2d03d29812ee75149744693cb820e.png

JamboMac wrote: »
    It's July

I knew that ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

Beefy78 wrote: »

Not that I should have been obliged to accept your bid. Is it normal to bombard new managers with bids for their players before they've even got used to the interface?

Anyway, played one won one. Won't keep me up but hopefully go into next season with a bit of form.
    He also bid for my best player day i took over.....hmmmm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Beefy78 wrote: »

sorry beefy i was trying to bid on him all week,and i got annoyed when i missed out,give it time this is a very competitive game world,it will drive ya up the wall. :D

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    He also bid for my best player day i took over.....hmmmm

im out to get you.

evil.jpg?w=490

i bid for a lot of players,not just noobs... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

So, I log in to see this........

264658.png

Interesting offer - lets look at the stats. First Derdiyok.....

264659.png

23 goals, 11 assists, 8 MOM performances and an average rating of 7.85

now for Johnson

264660.png

3 goals in 30 games - 1 every 10 games then, 8 assists, no Man of the match performances, and an average rating of 6.90.

So you want me to swap out the best performing striker in the whole gameworld for Johnson (who's a year older) and give me a paltry £5 million for the trouble......before the end of the season when i'm in the running for a playoff spot???

Yer Dreamin'

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Adam Johnson is worth 40m in my eyes

:pac:

nua domhan wrote: »

264658.png

264659.png

now for Johnson

264660.png

3 goals in 30 games - 1 every 10 games then, 8 assists, no Man of the match performances, and an average rating of 6.90.

So you want me to swap out the best performing striker in the whole gameworld for Johnson (who's a year older) and give me a paltry £5 million for the trouble......before the end of the season when i'm in the running for a playoff spot???

Yer Dreamin'

your loss,i was willing to throw you a bone,i guess i will hold on to my prestigious england international. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Christian Benitez dies suddenly aged 27. RIP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

nua domhan wrote: »

264658.png

264659.png

now for Johnson

264660.png

Yer Dreamin'

D1 vs D4 tho...... :confused:

Adam Johnson plays for the second worse team rated 87 in a league where he's up against eleven 90+ teams and five 89 rated teams and your fella has the same rating and Espanyol have the same rating as Sunderland....but, your not up against 90 rated teams in fact the highest team is only 88 and there are five of them, your team is the seventh most attractive club in D4. if Adam Johnson was in D4 i'm sure he'd be up there as one of the best player in the division.

i bought him in another game world and he's doing the business for me, even tho my teams shít.

i can see the SMFA blocking a 25M bid for him or at least the chairman not allowing it anyway. 20M at a push is probably Adam Johnson's max value

Jesus lads who has Christian Benitez? He died!!!!!!!!!

Just beat me! Wow some shock! And he just moved clubs and all!!! R.I.P.

swoody wrote: »

Adam Johnson plays for the second worse team rated 87 in a league where he's up against eleven 90+ teams and five 89 rated teams and your fella has the same rating and Espanyol have the same rating as Sunderland....but, your not up against 90 rated teams in fact the highest team is only 88 and there are five of them, your team is the seventh most attractive club in D4. if Adam Johnson was in D4 i'm sure he'd be up there as one of the best player in the division.

i bought him in another game world and he's doing the business for me, even tho my teams shít.

i can see the SMFA blocking a 25M bid for him or at least the chairman not allowing it anyway. 20M at a push is probably Adam Johnson's max value

logic thank you,25m is a lot for him,im not in the slightest interested in selling,i would of done a PE,but sure your right even if i signed nua's player he might not perform in D1.

swoody wrote: »

Totally agree with this, I took a chance on then rated 87 (now 88) Jo and he has been sensational for me!!!! 7 goals 2 assists in 10 (+1 sub) appearances, average 7.48!!!!!

That's better than some 90 rated players, don't live and die by the ratings lads, yeah division 3 but look at the quality players in division 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Car accident apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭batistuta9

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Car accident apparently

CARdiorespiratory arrest
    Former Birmingham striker Christian Benitez has died at the age of 27, after his heart stopped.
    The Ecuador international was admitted to hospital with severe stomach pains shortly after making his debut for Qatari side El Jaish on Sunday.
    He then suffered a "cardiorespiratory arrest" hours later and died, the Ecuador Football Federation said.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Going gung ho 343 in the last 3 games in a desperate attempt to make the playoffs

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

batistuta9 wrote: »
    CARdiorespiratory arrest

Sorry, matt cooper had it that it was a car crash

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Sorry, matt cooper had it that it was a car crash

more misinformation from GT.. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement