Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

With Van Bommel retiring at the end of the season how much of a pay off do I get?

Is it just the wages left on his contract?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

With Van Bommel retiring at the end of the season how much of a pay off do I get?

Is it just the wages left on his contract?

Nothing i dont think... He just disapears from your squad AFAIK

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Nothing i dont think... He just disapears from your squad AFAIK

I got a message from SM to say I'd get a pay off, that'd be a big blow if one of my 90 players just disappeared

Really?News too me...I ALLWAYS sell players if they are about too retire in real life

Yeah I definitely got it that's the reason I asked, it would be great if they gave me his face value but it's probably just 100k in wages.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Thought it was face value of the player.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

more misinformation from GT.. :D

Bbc had it wrong too so

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

when a player retires you get their chairman's value

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dave Shadow steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Paris Saint-Germain.
    Tottenham Hotspur beat Paris Saint-Germain 1 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Semi Final Leg 1 fixture.
    Lloris had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Vertonghen was on the scoresheet for his side.

1 leg down, 1 to go.

swoody wrote: »
    when a player retires you get their chairman's value

It's a pity I can't see his chairman's value :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

anyone selling or planning to sell a 91+ striker pm hamburg over on soccermanager

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Rebel_Kn1ght

If I buy a custom game world what kind of leagues can I create? is there a limit on how many teams and can I pick the teams from anywhere or must i stick to a certain country

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

I think its safe to say that after last nites results im sadly out of the race for automatic promotion:( roll on the play offs:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

If I buy a custom game world what kind of leagues can I create? is there a limit on how many teams and can I pick the teams from anywhere or must i stick to a certain country

No, with custom you can do pretty much whatever you want.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

poor old christian benitez,is on the rating change list, he has a black arrow pointing down but hes still rated 88. and where its says old rating has just been left blank. :(

poor old christian benitez,is on the rating change list, he has a black arrow pointing down but hes still rated 88. and where its says old rating has just been left blank. :(

There will be a black cross near his name soon and at the end of the season hell disapear from the squad

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

Lovely.... 2 ratings risers today, one of them by 3 increasing his value from 50k to 390k.... Such a joy to see youth begin to blossom!:D

Lovely.... 2 ratings risers today, one of them by 3 increasing his value from 50k to 390k.... Such a joy to see youth begin to blossom!:D

i had two up 4,and one of them mathias pisano is just going to keep rising. i think i might have the next messi on my hands.:D

guys whats the highest rise have you seen in one go?? i have a guy that went up 6 and had a position change on the same day,he he went from 72 to 78 and FC to AM,MC,FC.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Arruda MAZOLA....Brazilian chap,biggest I ever saw.

8 Sep 2010 60 83 Player Rating Increase + "23"

Arruda MAZOLA....Brazilian chap,biggest I ever saw.

8 Sep 2010 60 83 Player Rating Increase + "23"

rocky-shocked-face.jpg

that has to be the highest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I had 16 or 18, I'll find him now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Havent seen a rate increase in nearly 2 weeks on my lads ...

Even on the shortlisted lads it's been a while

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Kieran TRIPPIER has completed his move to Aston Villa from Burnley for 2,700,000 plus Nathan DELFOUNESO

Hope this lad gets a move to the prem soon and his rating will shoot up. Already 84 so will be involved for some cup games

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Kieran TRIPPIER has completed his move to Aston Villa from Burnley for 2,700,000 plus Nathan DELFOUNESO

Hope this lad gets a move to the prem soon and his rating will shoot up. Already 84 so will be involved for some cup games

seen that,good move.

Yaaaaaaaaaawn!

I can't wait until the end of the season, going to do a lot of work on the team.

May be considering selling my prize Brazilian, but I'll get into they more in a few weeks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭batistuta9

was offered 25mil for Lahm recently

i laughed at it, not meaning to be disrespectful but i laughed at the offer as i value defenders more, even though it was OK
    he reckoned lahm wouldn't rise though, i said there's a chance he will
    94 at the time worth about 20mil to me

yesterday...
    6o0e52.jpg

good job i didn't accept

Sunderland have completed the signing of DC Vedran Corluka in a deal worth 13m.

he's 27 and rated 89 down from 90. im hoping the rating drop is due to him moving to lokamotiv moscow.

he will replace the 88 and down gallas for my next match,so guys was this a good or bad deal?? im unsure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Sunderland have completed the signing of DC Vedran Corluka in a deal worth 13m.

he's 27 and rated 89 down from 90. im hoping the rating drop is due to him moving to lokamotiv moscow.

he will replace the 88 and down gallas for my next match,so guys was this a good or bad deal?? im unsure.

Personally.....

Id have stayed well clear, his rating will only continue to drop as his best days are behind him (drop down from premiership football) I considered him myself when the gameworld was in early days, but with his best days behind him and no apparant sell on value I decided against!

EDIT: although in saying that I had to fork out for Cannivaro and Roncaglia, but at least they are playing a high level.... tough one considering what options are out there and available.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement