Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Personally.....

Id have stayed well clear, his rating will only continue to drop as his best days are behind him (drop down from premiership football) I considered him myself when the gameworld was in early days, but with his best days behind him and no apparant sell on value I decided against!

EDIT: although in saying that I had to fork out for Cannivaro and Roncaglia, but at least they are playing a high level.... tough one considering what options are out there and available.

i agree and when signing him i checked for transfer gossip to no avail,he needs to move clubs{not likely} otherwise hes going nowhere but down,but if he stays at 89 for one season,i can live with that.

my two main DCs are on the down and i know at least one of them will drop to 87 soon,i could of got navarro off sevilla but hes older and a couple of million more with worse form,i couldnt pay sevilla the money they wanted. they are in dream land.

watch i will be sickened now at the end of season. :D

Ah Here!!!!

adam-528-x-486.jpg

I never thought id say it,but this thread is missing pepper.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

im in the mist of a relegation battle and im off to magaluf tomorrow for 2 weeks so i got to turn holiday mode on :(. lets hope my asisstant manager can kick my players into a winning mentality :P

so im not ignoring any messages or transfer bids. good luck with your remaining 2 games guys:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

Ah Here!!!!

adam-528-x-486.jpg

I never thought id say it,but this thread is missing pepper.

Especially with Barca having taken top spot!!!

Especially with Barca having taken top spot!!!

ah hahahaha. :D

was just about to post that,it was sickening alright. we could of gave him some stick! :p

• Advertisement

ah hahahaha. :D

was just about to post that,it was sickening alright. we could of gave him some stick! :p

WHO'S NUMBER ONE?? WHO'S NUMBER ONE???

This leagues very own Kevin Keegan moment :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Well my lot and Barca will push him hard last few games!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Had a look at total amount spent in our game world in one season over 7 billion how unrealistic can things be.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Had a look at total amount spent in our game world in one season over 7 billion how unrealistic can things be.

not really,chelsea have spent 2 billion pounds! since they became chelski. :D

$3 billion spent in 2011

http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/organisation/news/newsid=1592495/index.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Yet people complain about us not having enough money!

We have 80 clubs how many clubs are there internationally within that 3 billion

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Yet people complain about us not having enough money!

fecking lazio and juve are laundering it on the side,we need to keep an eye on those serie a sides. :D

We have 80 clubs how many clubs are there internationally within that 3 billion

Sorry I thought you meant all the game world, external clubs and all.

Yeah 7 billion is crazy but its not meant to be realistic, if it was the big clubs would just dominate

For example Portsmouth were given 100 million to spend, we haven't got 1 million in real life but the league would just be a procession if the small teams wern't given these huge sums (Pompey still finished bottom)

Sorry I thought you meant all the game world, external clubs and all.

Yeah 7 billion is crazy but its not meant to be realistic, if it was the big clubs would just dominate

For example Portsmouth were given 100 million to spend, we haven't got 1 million in real life but the league would just be a procession if the small teams wern't given these huge sums (Pompey still finished bottom)
    It works out at 87.5 million for each club

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Álvaro NEGREDO gets a rating change up to 91! So long since any of my players got a boost. Hopefully he has a good start to the season so it can go up again.

It works out at 87.5 million for each club

A lot of that would be the same money going around,

For example lets say Chelsea have a 100 million budget and Dortmund have a 20 million budget

Chelsea then buy Gotze for 50 million and Lewandowski for 50 million

100 million is spent

Dortmund then have 120 million which they spend on 3 players from Juve

220 million has then being spent in the game world, but there was only 120 million to begin with

If Juve then send the money to Real Madrid and they send it to Barca and they send it to Man United etc etc then 100 million from Chelsea can quickly become 700 or 800 million in game world transfers

A lot of that would be the same money going around,

For example lets say Chelsea have a 100 million budget and Dortmund have a 20 million budget

Chelsea then buy Gotze for 50 million and Lewandowski for 50 million

100 million is spent

Dortmund then have 120 million which they spend on 3 players from Juve

220 million has then being spent in the game world, but there was only 120 million to begin with

If Juve then send the money to Real Madrid and they send it to Barca and they send it to Man United etc etc then 100 million from Chelsea can quickly become 700 or 800 million in game world transfers
    Yeah but that would be the same in the real world and as you said 3 billion US dollars was spent internationally

It's not meant to be realistic, it's meant to be a bit of fun. If you want realism (but still won't be realistic), maybe play some football manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

It's not meant to be realistic, it's meant to be a bit of fun. If you want realism (but still won't be realistic), maybe play some football manager.

This lad just signed for Anderlecht in RL :)

The offer for Luka MILIVOJEVIĆ of Crvena Zvezda from FC Porto has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    This lad just signed for Anderlecht in RL :)

The offer for Luka MILIVOJEVIĆ of Crvena Zvezda from FC Porto has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

What?

What?

sorry, didnt meant to quote you, just meant to post my purchase

Mr Freeze was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Real Madrid.
    FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Real Madrid in their Friendly fixture.
    Giggs was on the scoresheet for his side.

:( going to have to change my formation for my last league games, no win in 3 now and a friendly loss ... back to the start of the season formation!:mad:

JamboMac steered Rangers to victory against Sevilla.[/COLOR]
    Rangers beat Sevilla 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Michel scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Santos was also on the scoresheet for his side.

[/LEFT]

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Finally got rid of Bent. Now looking a good defensive midfielder. Anyone selling?? Under 26 if possible

Havent seen a rate increase in nearly 2 weeks on my lads ...

Even on the shortlisted lads it's been a while

its as if the SMFA are reading this forum!!

rate.png

JamboMac steered Rangers to victory against Sevilla.[/COLOR]
    Rangers beat Sevilla 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Michel scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Santos was also on the scoresheet for his side.

[/LEFT]

gg rangers. I really don't think I'll ever find tactics I'll be happy with. Oh well, back to the drawing board

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Matthew Scorr steered Málaga CF to victory against Newcastle United.
    Málaga CF beat Newcastle United 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Cabaye had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Costa was on the scoresheet for his side.

First win in 9 matches :eek:

At least I have a tactic that works.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

SS Lazio outclassed Genoa CFC and beat them 3 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Jô scored all 3 goals for SS Lazio and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jo...

Take a bow son, take a bow!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

its as if the SMFA are reading this forum!!

rate.png

Hey maybe I should give out here... El Shaarawy ye morons!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement