Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Anyone know what happens if two teams finish level on points, level on goal difference and with the exact same goals scored and goals against???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Matthew Scorr steered Málaga CF to victory against Bordeaux.
    Málaga CF outclassed Bordeaux and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Sam scored the winner for Málaga CF and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

I FINALLY WON !!!

i9ZKkOTR46ksU.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Mr.Magoo steered SL Benfica to victory against FC Twente.
    SL Benfica outclassed FC Twente and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Cardozo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Pizarro was also on the scoresheet for his side.

SAFE-SAFE-SAFE BENFICA ARE SAFE.All congradulations to Mr.Magoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Once again an unlucky defeat.....Story of my season really...

Well done to all the promoted sides!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    HUGE 2-0 win for Udinese tonight against Roma

Was starting to slide down the table!

Let in 2 goals in the last 6 minutes because I forgot to change the in game instructions from the friendly I had :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Simon Woodward steered Juventus to victory against Manchester City.
    Juventus outclassed Manchester City and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Vucinic, Vidal and Marchisio were amongst the goalscorers.

n_42496_4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Fenerbache beat inter 3-2.

Think im safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Fenerbache beat inter 3-2.

Think im safe.
    :( cost me my automatic promotion hopes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I won 2-1 but the team above me managed to win their match as well, and the team below me also won.

Heading into the last game of the season still 3rd bottom, 3 points behind 4th bottom and on level points with second bottom.

I have better goal difference than both but we all have big games on Thursday.

We still have hope, if 4th bottom lose and we win, we stay up on goal difference.

Sporting can still be saved!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

SS Lazio slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Sporting de Braga in their Division 3 fixture.

Balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Someone please post the tables when they up date

sure thing boss.....

D1

8b6a295f7eff2d5f3091592c706d537c.png

D2

055b775f5d7823e0b15414dfc5dd6deb.png

D3

b0f0d26f8d70b2808bcabf225bccba2f.png

D4

376e581562a6ac24562bab2be0511e48.png

Congrats to anyone who got promoted tonight and Commiserations to anyone who got relegated.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

swoody wrote: »
    D2

055b775f5d7823e0b15414dfc5dd6deb.png

With all the injuries and suspensions I've suffered in the last 3-4 games:eek: I think a chance to give the youngsters a run out for my last league game...and save the first-teamers(from themselves) for the Play-Offs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Chelsea could actually pull it off :eek:

If Juve where to put out a weakened team ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

does anyone know when the playoffs will be?

BTW ... don't forget ...
    GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Guys,

I've started a thread to vote on seasonal awards: Soccer Manager - Manager of the Season - Season1

Get voting ....

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Rangers beat Standard Liège 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Coosemans had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Berg and Koné were amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

We are staying up, say we are staying up! !!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Congratulations to Club America who have secured Promotion to Division 3.

Hamburger have secured a playoff spot but they will want to take that second automatic spot.

It still leaves the playoffs to be decided as we look forward to a frantic final furor in division 4.

Here is how the table looks after the penultimate set of fixtures have played out.

56CpSg.png

And the final day of fixtures looks like this.

8fV87h.png

Club America will play Espanyol who cannot make the playoffs, realistically a point should see them secure the title.

Hamburger who currently occupy the second automatic spot will travel to Galatasary who themselves can still get a playoff spot. Hamburger at least have comfort knowing they cannot drop out of the playoff zone.

AZ, Standard Liege, Auxerre, Genoa, Galatasaray, Marseille and Boca Juniors make up a group of 7 who will battle it out for the playoffs with the first 3 mentioned still having hopes of that automatic spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

JamboMac wrote: »
    Rangers beat Standard Liège 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Coosemans had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Berg and Koné were amongst the goalscorers.

6 wins in your last 6 games, the most in form team in the Gameworld. Real title contenders for next season if you can keep your rebuilding going so well.

6 wins in your last 6 games, the most in form team in the Gameworld. Real title contenders for next season if you can keep your rebuilding going so well.

Either that or fiorientina might be up for grabs, who knows

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

When I started way back with club America top 10 was my aim. Chose them due to the year they were founded :)
    The lads are currently in mourning so celebrations will be muted,

Bring on division 3

JamboMac wrote: »
    Either that or fiorientina might be up for grabs, who knows

Scratch that must be back from holidays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Promotion! Delighted!! People thought I was mad not taking on Real Madrid, I'll tell you this, winning promotion with Sao Paulo is worth 10 titles with RM. Olympiakous were very unlucky, hopefully they get through the playoffs. Well done to Sparov Moscow(so? :p) hopefully we both pull it off on division 2 :)

Well done to all promoted teams :)

Had/having a right strange first season ...

Floated around between 8th and 15th for the first 20 odd games,
    changed tactics and put a really good run together and ended up 1st(4pts clear if memory serves me right
    With 5 to go modrics gets sent off and i loose + loose mc for remainder of season
    With 4 to go jovetics gets sent off and i loose
    Now without my 93 and 91 amc and fc i loose and draw the next 2
    Get modric back but still loose, now im in joint 3-4-5 with no chance of automatic promotion and on a run worthy of the my mighty newcastle (in RL) ... it'll be a struggle to get a half decent result in the play-offs the way things are going ... :(

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Had/having a right strange first season ...

Floated around between 8th and 15th for the first 20 odd games,
    changed tactics and put a really good run together and ended up 1st(4pts clear if memory serves me right
    With 5 to go modrics gets sent off and i loose + loose mc for remainder of season
    With 4 to go jovetics gets sent off and i loose
    Now without my 93 and 91 amc and fc i loose and draw the next 2
    Get modric back but still loose, now im in joint 3-4-5 with no chance of automatic promotion and on a run worthy of the my mighty newcastle (in RL) ... it'll be a struggle to get a half decent result in the play-offs the way things are going ... :(

I was really regretting advising you to go through with the modric/Rodriguez swap as it looked like you were heading for automatic promotion and possibly the league title.

I genuinely think losing Modric cost you a place in the top 2. With him and jovetic back though you have a good chance of coming through the play offs but anything can happen there which is why I am delighted not to be in them

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against PSV.
    Newcastle United outclassed PSV and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Tioté scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Willian and Sissoko were also amongst the goalscorers.

Guaranteed promotion:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    congrats!

Have to admit I thought I had blown my chances of automatic promotion with my bad run a couple of weeks ago. Just goes to show the amount of times things change over the course of the season. I was expecting more from Neymar but to be fair to him he delivered in the final few games so hopefully that will be a sign of things to come next season.

If promotion from division 2 was tough (which it was) then surviving in division 1 will be a huge challenge but that has to be the aim now.

I will be hoping to improve my squad so if anyone is interested in any players except for Neymar, Willian or Thiago then send me a pm over on sm

congrats!

Thanks, same to you:-D

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

well in fainess i think the battle to get out of div 2 should stand to us in div 1. now to try get in one or two players to add a bit of va va voom!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

swoody wrote: »
    sure thing boss.....

D4
    376e581562a6ac24562bab2be0511e48.png

Don't think I could have asked for any more tbh, took me a little while to get settled team and tactics. Hope I can finish the job now, but a tough game v Genoa awaits. The 17th rated manager against the 16th - It could all finish so well with the right results, but equally it could go pear-shaped. Losing my 90-rated Douglas Maicon to injury is definitely not going to help however.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement