Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

The 100% winning start to my managerial career continues. P3 W3 F4 A0. BUILDING FROM THE BACK.

Still looks very unlikely to keep Panathinaikos up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Tiote, Sissoko and Michu just added to the transfer list. Looking for part exchange if anyone is interested and willing to add cash for the right player's

Will consider using other players as well except for Neymar, Willian and Thiago

Newcastle

Tiote, Sissoko and Michu just added to the transfer list. Looking for part exchange if anyone is interested and willing to add cash for the right player's

Will consider using other players as well except for Neymar, Willian and Thiago

Newcastle

Cisse also added

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Cisse also added

how much for michu?

eh i dunno wrote: »
    how much for michu?

He will go to the highest offer so fire in a bid if you are interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Selling Heinze, bedimo, ekdal and maybe cerci to anyone who's interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

soccermanager is offering a free 10 day gold trial. If I take it and have more than 2 teams what happens when the 10 day trial is up? I presume I choose which 2 teams to keep?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

Hopefully a few lads will be looking to offload players for their rebuilding in the next week once the season ends. Delighted to get this one over the line:

Cristian CHIVU has completed his move to Los Angeles Galaxy from Catania Calcio for 910,000 plus A.j. DELAGARZA

He's now my highest rated player. Delighted Palermo pulled out as they had offered more than me. My new skipper for next season in Div 3. Also beat Valencia 3-1 last night. A minor tactical change seems to have paid off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I see Genoa signed Bertrand TRAORÉ

I withdrew my bid since my chaiman wouldn't let me pay past 2.7M :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Mr Blobby wrote: »

I could only pay 2.8M. Would have paid more as he's definitely going to become a high rated player. Well done Genoa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Mr Blobby wrote: »

Don't get too gutted, more will be added!! Ive my eye on one in particular and will be going in big for him!

Well done all the same Genoa!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I managed to sign him in *THE GOOD LEAGUE* which is handy.

You don't get the same satisfaction though. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Anyone selling an AM? I have nearly 15m and looking for someone under 26

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,258 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Don't get too gutted, more will be added!! Ive my eye on one in particular and will be going in big for him!

Well done all the same Genoa!

Some timing when I put that picture of him up the other day! :pac:

I put my maximum allowed in, seems I got lucky as it was only £100,000 more than others.

I don't normally like paying crazy money for young lads like that, but for him I made an exception.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Dortmund must hate me, did the double over them....Will be a nervous final day for most. West Brom vs Everton for 9th!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Spurs 3 - 3 Psg

Spurs win 4-3 on agg and go through to finals of the Gold Shield.

One match between me and winning a double this season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Dortmund must hate me, did the double over them....Will be a nervous final day for most. West Brom vs Everton for 9th!

Yes i do :p:p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Is there extra dosh for making the play-offs?

Money-National-Treasure.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm wondering what I'll get from promotion...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Does your club give you a transfer budget

• Advertisement

JamboMac wrote: »
    Does your club give you a transfer budget

I'm not sure how it works. I'm United in another league and I was given 3m after winning the league :( but I had 80m in the bank and the team I have is unreal so I didn't need any anyway. I'm hoping for maybe 15-20m :p that would be awesome, it's also probably wishful thinking :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I'm not sure how it works. I'm United in another league and I was given 3m after winning the league :( but I had 80m in the bank and the team I have is unreal so I didn't need any anyway. I'm hoping for maybe 15-20m :p that would be awesome, it's also probably wishful thinking :D

No rebuilding for me in that case

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

And just noticed that in the Gold Shield, I play the unmanageable Valenciennes as well :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Just a heads up that the manager's position at Schalke will be up for grabs at the end of the season, regardless of whether or not we qualify for Division 1 via the play-offs

And no, that doesn't mean I'll be selling players for cheap :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Is there extra dosh for making the play-offs?

Money-National-Treasure.png

You don't get dosh for making the play-offs and you don't get anything for being promoted. You used to automatically get cash from your chairman at the start of the season, but you don't anymore. You get f'all from anyting really. If you are Barca you get loads of gate revenue, if you win a cup or a shield you get a few bob, if you qualify for Europe you can make a good few bob by each round you progress. Otherwise it's down to buying players before their ratings go up and then selling them.

That's crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

That's crap.

The game would be crap if we all had a sugar daddy giving everyone 20m every season.
    And unrealistic.
    SO....careful with your money.Don't spend it all on crap young fellas.That might rise 1 or 2 in the next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

That's crap.

I'm pretty sure it's not. Unless they've changed the rules again in the few days I've been off.

Anyway cash is no good to you in this game world. Teams full up (which is a GOOD ting) and nobody wants to sell. Unless you're my predecessor in which case you sell two of your best players for peanuts. I have over £50m burning a hole. I don't even like peanuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

bazarakus wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's not. Unless they've changed the rules again in the few days I've been off.

Anyway cash is no good to you in this game world. Teams full up (which is a GOOD ting) and nobody wants to sell. Unless you're my predecessor in which case you sell two of your best players for peanuts. I have over £50m burning a hole. I don't even like peanuts.

He was saying it's crap that it's like that not that you were talking crap :pac: :pac: :pac:

You get money on the league position & season gates receipts that's about it apart from the cups you mentioned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Batesy77

How do I get a team here ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement