Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Mr.Magoo was helpless to prevent a Charity Shield Final defeat with Lokomotiv Moskva against fierce rivals Spartak Moskva in the Moskva Derby!! Lokomotiv Moskva lost to Spartak Moskva 4 - 1 on penalties after the match ended 0 - 0.

http://gyazo.com/d5a5c4eaf95cd553603185c27d864dcb

Is that the boards league??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

tonic wine wrote: »
    Newcastle accepted 9m for yarmolenko to Schalke, who's managerial position is up for grasps.
    If that's not a mistake it's the bargain of the season IMO.

Why is Schalke buying players if manager is leaving????

I wonder is there a side deal to that? A player going to Newcastle?

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Very true. If the manager if leaving then surely he shouldn't be making transfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Before lads start reporting transfers or making accusations there are more parts to this transfer deal and it was arranged before the schalke manager decided to call it a day at the end of the season

Hopefully that explains it and if anyone has any questions fire away

Thanks

Schalke still have play offs to play in and yes:-D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Schalke still have play offs to play in and yes:-D

so he's selling you De Rossi for 21,290,000M ;)

swoody wrote: »
    so he's selling you De Rossi for 21,290,000M ;)

It's a surprise;-)

It's a surprise;-)

well it's either him, Papadopoulos, Howedes or Cesar as your covered upfront and dont need Huntelaar. so i bet you have an arrangement to buy at the face value since you sold Yarmolenko for 9M

Before lads start reporting transfers or making accusations there are more parts to this transfer deal and it was arranged before the schalke manager decided to call it a day at the end of the season

Hopefully that explains it and if anyone has any questions fire away

Thanks

Ive a feeling I know, but if its pre arranged then drive on!

well it's either him, Papadopoulos, Howedes or Cesar as your covered upfront and dont need Huntelaar. so i bet you have an arrangement to buy at the face value since you sold Yarmolenko for 9M

Ill be shocked if its not the hunter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

good luck peeps in trying to buy players!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

If I'd fear the algorythms more than people reporting if I was involved in the deals above

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    If I'd fear the algorythms more than people reporting if I was involved in the deals above

i don't see the problem with Schalke buying players before he leaves if it strengthens the team but i don't think he should be selling, especially 2/3 days before he quits, that's just wrong and unsportmanlike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

i don't see the problem with Schalke buying players before he leaves if it strengthens the team but i don't think he should be selling, especially 2/3 days before he quits, that's just wrong and unsportmanlike.

And from rules that have been posted previously, that is the kind of thing that gets transfers reversed

i hope Sebastián Pérez trial works out and he gets a permanent move to Arsenal for Benfica's sake.

had him on da radar for ages but didn't want to be to greedy.... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

i hope Sebastián Pérez trial works out and he gets a permanent move to Arsenal for Benfica's sake.

had him on da radar for ages but didn't want to be to greedy.... :o

Maybe not Arsenal but I can't see him staying at Atlético Nacional :)

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

So what!!!!

I blew over 30 on an 89!!!!!!

I blew 6M on Heskey :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Okay, so I got a message from someone and clicked into it but accidentally blocked and reported the user. I have since unblocked them but the message is deleted so I don't know what they were asking! So, if you recently sent a message to me you will have to re send it.

which club are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Man City, I just replied there.

Make him an offer he can't refuse

Sebastián Cristóforo finally gets a ratings rise....only +1 tho :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

To be safe, I paid Bale off tonight. So his concerns are gone.
    Sorry guys ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

The deal involving FC Schalke 04 and Newcastle United regarding Moussa SISSOKO has collapsed as the SMFA refuse to sanction such a deal.

Hmm..

Just had a transfer blocked with schalke, any point in emailing sm to explain our deal or who would we email?

Presume I am blocked from making transfers with them now but am I blocked with making them with Schalke or the manager?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

That's pretty crap, did they give any reason?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Just had a transfer blocked with schalke, any point in emailing sm to explain our deal or who would we email?

Presume I am blocked from making transfers with them now but am I blocked with making them with Schalke or the manager?

Not entirely sure.. I know I'm blocked from doing deals with the Real Madrid manager.

Try the transfer again and see what happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

No reason given at all

I suspect they saw that we had contact by PM - not being able to see what we said, of course - and then we tried to do two deals in two days

That may have raised a few red flags, but it is a completely legitimate deal that we've agreed to. It seems that actually doing it may be a bit more difficult :/

Was it a player going from Newcastle or to Newcastle? Just wondering cause maybe its got to do with more than 1 transfer between clubs in such a short space of time?

Just total guess work here but it might be.....

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

To be safe, I paid Bale off tonight. So his concerns are gone.
    Sorry guys ;)

Not cool man... Not cool at all.. :(

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Not entirely sure.. I know I'm blocked from doing deals with the Real Madrid manager.

Try the transfer again and see what happens.

Tried again, still blocked
    Was it a player going from Newcastle or to Newcastle? Just wondering cause maybe its got to do with more than 1 transfer between clubs in such a short space of time?

Just total guess work here but it might be.....

It was Sissoko to Schalke, that may be a reason

• Advertisement

if i where you i'd leave it at that after the two transfers, cause if you do another one tomorrow straight after again your gunna get blocked for sure and most likely Yarmolenko and Sissoko will sent back to you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement