Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I found an answer to my 'cash injection' question....

'sometimes at the end/beginning of a season the Chairman gives a bit of money, and if you win things or finish high up the table, you can earn a bit.

But no it's not business tycoon-no takeovers etc. '

I thought there might be some sort of option (basically cheating!!!!!!!!!) of purchasing money using donations or something like that

VERY USEFUL INFO HERE REGARDS OUR OWN GAME WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.soccermanager.com/setup.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

VERY USEFUL INFO HERE REGARDS OUR OWN GAME WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.soccermanager.com/setup.php
    I posted screenshots of that 😉

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I posted screenshots of that 😉

Sorry didnt' spot that :D

Can you allow more loan signings? 3 is a bit low for clubs with no cash

Sorry didnt' spot that :D

Can you allow more loan signings? 3 is a bit low for clubs with no cash
    No I can't i don't think...but ill check on the laptop later on tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

4 offers accepted for dede. Newcastle, Porto, Celtic and Fiorentina

Ifv anyone is interested in Gutierrez or Gouffran they will have to make an offer today in case I get Dede as they are part of the deal

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

4 offers accepted for dede. Newcastle, Porto, Celtic and Fiorentina

Fingers crossed

FC Porto

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

Udinese Calcio (Dyl Redmond) have managed to sign Silva JUCILEI from Anzhi (Shane Kelliher) on a deal believed to be around 2,500,000 plus Larangeira DANILO.

Hopefully that keeps the defence strong, now time to reinvest the cash

Seb Kehl still for sale at Dortmund 90 rated DM/CM fine player have loads of cover there tho.

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Fingers crossed

FC Porto

Yep, for me to sign him obviously:P

Newcastle

Seb Kehl still for sale at Dortmund 90 rated DM/CM fine player have loads of cover there tho.

He would do a fine job for me, if he were cheaper or even better, available on loan?

'Transfer Message
    The loan offer for Fernández SUSO of Liverpool from Málaga CF has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.'

Cheers mate!!!!!!!

He would do a fine job for me, if he were cheaper or even better, available on loan?
    Don't think my chairman will loan 90 rated players..88/89 max

Don't think my chairman will loan 90 rated players..88/89 max

Yeah your probably right actually, cheers anyhow ;)

Yep, for me to sign him obviously:P

Newcastle

With the p/x u offered its deffo more likely he wont end up at porto!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Arda TURAN has completed his move to Aston Villa from Atlético Madrid for 20,000,000

Let the villa revolution begin. Valancia tonight

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Arda TURAN has completed his move to Aston Villa from Atlético Madrid for 20,000,000

Let the villa revolution begin. Valancia tonight
    I hope to follow up the 3-2 win against Man City with more of the same home agaist Celtic

FC Porto

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I hope to follow up the 3-2 win against Man City with more of the same home agaist Celtic

FC Porto

How do you get that signature?

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

5-1 win last night thats a bit more like it!

• Advertisement

eh i dunno wrote: »

How do you get that signature?

There was an example back along

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

kryogen wrote: »
    Pretty much yeah

If your model is to go after young talent and develop it yourself its not really for you, you are gambling that the players will progress in real life the way you hope they will.

Pato for example is on the downgrade, and probably will get lower and lower unless he does well with Corinthians and comes back to play for a big European team at some stage. Certainly he will more then likely not return to his peak level.

Those who picked up Reus a couple of years ago would see the opposite thing happening, he has gone well up in the ratings

I've done some mini gambling on a few youngsters (nothing expensive as I traded for them) that I hope get moves inth e summer that will see their profiles increase. Tom Ince and James Ward-Prowse. But you are right some research into leagues is required and I guess players in 'popular' leagues will probably get over inflated values.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Captain Morgan Freeman

The fact that players improve based on real life performance has changed my view on what signings i should have gone for but it's no big deal. Promotion was never really on the cards for me anyway this season, i was focusing on a mid table finish in division 2 anyway so no drastic change there. Ill just have to looking at building on from next season.

Good result getting a draw against Juventus today, hopefully a sign of things to come for the season.
    FC Twente

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

i'll listen to offers for Martin Caceres

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Delighted to get my 3 signings secured today, Berba will provide excellent experience, back up and options in the attack line, Praet could be serious quality in the coming seasons and Burdisso is gonna be great! Already rated 89 and only 24 years of age, will be a good option to have for the defence in case someone goes down injured, could be a good partner for Varane in the future also.

Morata has become available to loan for anybody interested in a good young forward player and Rodriguez has taken the decision after a good heart to heart this morning to continue his career elsewhere due to his likely limited opportunities at Madrid.

kryogen wrote: »
    Delighted to get my 3 signings secured today, Berba will provide excellent experience, back up and options in the attack line, Praet could be serious quality in the coming seasons and Burdisso is gonna be great! Already rated 89 and only 24 years of age, will be a good option to have for the defence in case someone goes down injured, could be a good partner for Varane in the future also.

Morata has become available to loan for anybody interested in a good young forward player and Rodriguez has taken the decision after a good heart to heart this morning to continue his career elsewhere due to his likely limited opportunities at Madrid.

transfer-club-icon.jpg
    The loan offer for Álvaro MORATA of Real Madrid from Málaga CF has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Thanks man ;)

Been doing a bit of reading and I think I know why Neymar went to Newcastle.....

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=25223

And.....

If this is the case then.....tumblr_mc3wh8FdUN1qiz12vo1_1280.jpg

Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Transfer Message
    Rafael VAN DER VAART has completed his move to Udinese Calcio from Hamburg for 20,000,000

the one i've been waiting for!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

Damn computer managers and them being so slow to do a deal, no such thing as a quick swoop

• Advertisement

Damn computer managers and them being so slow to do a deal, no such thing as a quick swoop

It is pretty annoying, you have to wait a full day for the bid to be accepted and then another day or so before he will actually move :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement