Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Dont have any cash, could offer a back up striker if you wanted. Sammy Ameobi and Cisse?

I have a young back up striker with a better rating than Ameobi, really just need a main striker.
    swoody wrote: »
    @ Rayne Wooney

are you still interested in Martín CÁCERES?

Maybe a swap? can't promise money at the moment, it's tied up in other deals yet to be accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Maybe a swap? can't promise money at the moment, it's tied up in other deals yet to be accepted
    sent you an offer of 8M

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Might consider p/e depending on players offered. What team are you?
    Come talk to me, cisse i like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Munster magic i have offer in for cisse if your stuck for cash

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

Looking for a left sided midfielder, can offer http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=6724 and cash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

I got a message saying a transfer deal had collapsed how do I find out the reason why

Anyone please

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Anyone please

The reason is usually contained in the mesaage itself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Anyone please
    "

Some probably took control of the club since you made the offer. Or else you might have offered them in 2 deals so the first deal accepted is the one theyre used in and then the other will collapse.

Once a transfer offer has been made or accepted it could still collapse for one of the following reasons:
    • When there is a change in management at one of the clubs involved in the transfer.
    • If the transfer could result in one of the clubs dropping below the minimum number of required players.
    • If the transfer could result in one of the clubs dropping below the minimum number of required goalkeepers.
    • If the transfer offer no longer matches the club's valuation of the player.
    • When a player involved in the transfer has been included in another transfer that has since being accepted and completed.

If your transfer collapses you will be notified of this via your Club Messages.

http://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&aid=156

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭Yurt

How often do player ratings change ? I have a few young players and i was just wondering would it be worth keeping them or would i be better off selling two and buying 1 quality player ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Yurt wrote: »
    How often do player ratings change ? I have a few young players and i was just wondering would it be worth keeping them or would i be better off selling two and buying 1 quality player ?

Once or twice a year I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Once or twice a year I think

Thats changed I think because some of my players recently have gotten random increases, not sure though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Ya the big leagues now change 3r4 times a year!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Fenerbache are trying a new formation tonight to try and get their first win.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

does playing a match every day mean the players are wrecked and i should be changing the team?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

The loan offer for Alexander BÜTTNER of Manchester United from São Paulo FC has been accepted. The loan deal has now been completed.

well sound UTD! HAd my eyes on that lad for aaageS!

Los Angeles Galaxy Unknown
    Besiktas JK Unknown
    Cruzeiro Unknown
    Estudiantes Unknown
    Grêmio Unknown
    Hanover Unknown
    Olympiacos Unknown
    Panathinaikos Unknown
    Shanghai Shenhua Unknown
    Sporting CP Unknown
    Sporting de Braga Unknown
    US Palermo Unknown
    Vélez Sársfield Unknown
    Bremen Unknown
    AJ Auxerre Unknown
    AZ Unknown
    Boca Juniors Unknown
    Bordeaux Unknown
    Chivas de Guadalajara Unknown
    Club América Unknown
    FC Basel Unknown
    Flamengo Unknown
    Genoa CFC Unknown
    Marseille Unknown
    Palmeiras Unknown
    Rangers Unknown
    Standard Liège Unknown

Full list of free clubs!
    Game world ID:174426
    New members welcome and now you can apply for jobs yourself as the world is open i need just aprove them!
    Also Spurs Barca & Sunderland off limits too do transfers with still

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Come talk to me, cisse i like

I'm not desperate about selling him but if I got a good enough offer I would consider it

Young AM for sale, 20 yrs old, rated 85, scored twice last night for the czechs!

VYDRA, Matej

^^^^boards is meant to be anonymous so shouldn't be putting peoples names online

• Advertisement

eh i dunno wrote: »
    does playing a match every day mean the players are wrecked and i should be changing the team?

No they dont get tired in friendlys.When the real games start and when your doing tactics next too their rateing will have a % out of 100 as too how fit they are looks like this

Christiano Ronaldo (AM RLC CF RLC)
    76%

^^^^boards is meant to be anonymous so shouldn't be putting peoples names online

me?

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    me?

no post 1189

no post 1189

Fixed.My bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    The loan offer for Alexander BÜTTNER of Manchester United from São Paulo FC has been accepted. The loan deal has now been completed.

well sound UTD! HAd my eyes on that lad for aaageS!

He'll get plenty of game time and hopefully a few goals for me! Need all the help I can get in the slums of div 3

looking for a quick sales (will accept tonight) All Bargains! cash only offers plz

Paolo DE CEGLIE D,DM,M(L) 26YEARSOLD 88RATING 4.5M 12STARTS

Luca MARRONE D,DM,M(C) 22YEARSOLD 85RATING 3.3M 7STARTS

Simone PADOIN M(RLC) 29YEARSOLD 87RATING 7.4M 14STARTS

Emanuele GIACCHERINI M,AM(RLC) 27YEARSOLD 88RATING 4.3M 12STARTS 2GOALS

Giaccherini is a steal......

Looking to make it 3 wins from 3 tonight and hopefully Neymar will get off the mark

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Looking to make it 3 wins from 3 tonight and hopefully Neymar will get off the mark
    You could do with a loss to knock some of the confidence out of the players before the league starts ;)

Me on the other hand ..., my secret pato deal gone sour, need a pick me up :D

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    You could do with a loss to knock some of the confidence out of the players before the league starts ;)

Me on the other hand ..., my secret pato deal gone sour, need a pick me up :D

No, no, no. I could do with a win to boost confidence before the league.

I still have players to sell if your looking to get rid of all that cash:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Anyone willing to sell a lb/rb. Offering Rossi...
    I'm looking at you Dortmund :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement