Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

That's not the way it works, I've been playing this for a few years and the timing of the bid only matters if two of them are worth the same

Sometimes the external teams will value players offered in deals a lot higher than their actual value if the team is weak in those positions

Should be able to find out tomorrow....

BOTH BIDS FROM EXTERNAL TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Example a) I bid on Ronaldinhio first and someone bid LESS than me later, both bids accepted, I won

Example b) I bid on X player first and someone else bid MORE than me, BOTH bids accepted we will find out tomorrow where he goes.

Now I'm saying he will come to me as per the forum I read saying I had my bid in first and it has been accepted, regardless if someone comes over the top of me, it should be my player.

According to the site

Yeah, I've been playing this myself for quite a number of years :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

whats everyones average team rating?

im 88 hamburg division 4

im 88 hamburg division 4

Malaga 86, Division 4 but I'd expect that to change soon :D

I just double checked and I have some real Lame players bringing down my average! ha ha!!!!!!!

what team and division?:)

im 88 hamburg division 4

Hamburg average is 85???

http://www.soccermanager.com/club.php?action=squad&cdid=401 (Check down the bottom)

Oh your going by the first 11 is it??? I was going by the overall :eek:

I'll check my first 11 tomorrow and post

• Advertisement

i have a division 4 rival i see:D

i have two players coming tomorrow

matri 90
    arshavin 89

My Match day squad is 89 at the min

i have a division 4 rival i see:D

i have two players coming tomorrow

matri 90
    arshavin 89

Yup ;)

I've 4 players coming tomorrow, 1 is 90 and dumping some usless players too, so happy days :D

Looking forward to league kick off already

Hamburg average is 85???

http://www.soccermanager.com/club.php?action=squad&cdid=401 (Check down the bottom)

Oh your going by the first 11 is it??? I was going by the overall :eek:

I'll check my first 11 tomorrow and post

ya my first 11 rating i was going buy:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Match Day squad is 92, and hoping to get it up to 93.

Man City.

• Advertisement

ya looking forward to season starting aswell when all the madness calms a bit:)
    im broke now but i feel ive enough in the ranks to have a solid go at promotion to division 3

big pressure up in division 1 for new managers alot of good teams up there will be alot about tactics i presume up there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Anybody looking for some cash and/or players I am looking for a 93+ rated defender

• Registered Users Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Been doing a bit of reading and I think I know why Neymar went to Newcastle.....

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=25223
    Not my understanding of it, according to the forum its the first bid that is put in, if that bid is in any way accepted it does not matter about the rest of the bids, if rejected the system will assess the next bid...
    Should be able to find out tomorrow....

BOTH BIDS FROM EXTERNAL TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Example a) I bid on Ronaldinhio first and someone bid LESS than me later, both bids accepted, I won

Example b) I bid on X player first and someone else bid MORE than me, BOTH bids accepted we will find out tomorrow where he goes.

Now I'm saying he will come to me as per the forum I read saying I had my bid in first and it has been accepted, regardless if someone comes over the top of me, it should be my player.

According to the site

Yeah, I've been playing this myself for quite a number of years :D

The club will accept the bid that's worth more to them it doesn't matter when it was made = fact :pac:

example a is redundant because obviously they'll except the higher offer

if both bids are the same i'm not 100% sure how it works but maybe it's who bid first

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

My starting 11 in my last game were rated 89 - Division2

Its going to be a looooong day, im waiting on 2 p/e deals involving 5 players to go complete and another 3 p/e deals involving 8 players to get accepted

Hopefully the net result will be 5 in and 8 out. Hope there' s enough ink in the pens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Buying youth pays off on day 1

Ben NUGENT was 75 rise's too 78 happy days

Ive mailed everyone again just too remind them about the Barca rule and the valencia manager asking him too remove the bid!

Eddy Mac steered Dortmund to victory against Dynamo Kyiv.
    Dortmund outclassed Dynamo Kyiv and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.
    Błaszczykowski scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Götze and Bender were also amongst the goalscorers.

Thats 3 outa 3 now for me!

MrMac84 wrote: »

you let Kehl out on loan?

One or more of your players, or players on your shortlist, have had a rating or position change. Please see the Reports tab in your squad page.

like the sound of that :), any changes were upwards on/or extra positions :)

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    One or more of your players, or players on your shortlist, have had a rating or position change. Please see the Reports tab in your squad page.

like the sound of that :), any changes were upwards on/or extra positions :)

you'll not be liking if their on your shortlist, their value will have increased :pac:

+ sometimes the positions get taken away too, which can fúck up your squad to a degree

batistuta9 wrote: »

you'll not be liking if their on your shortlist, their value will have increased :pac:

+ sometimes the positions get taken away too, which can fúck up your squad to a degree
    One on my shortlist alright, the rest sre all mine :D

One on my shortlist alright, the rest sre all mine :D

the other 1 you mean? :pac::pac::pac:

you bought that Giuliano guy the day after he rose, unlucky

• Advertisement

the other 1 you mean? :pac::pac::pac:

you bought that Giuliano guy the day after he rose, unlucky

Oh yeah hadnt spotted that and just spotted 2 are of my shortlist :(

The club will accept the bid that's worth more to them it doesn't matter when it was made = fact :pac:

example a is redundant because obviously they'll except the higher offer

if both bids are the same i'm not 100% sure how it works but maybe it's who bid first

Well my transfer did not come off so obviously I was wrong on this one, stupid SM forum :(

My starting 11 in my last game were rated 89 - Division2

Its going to be a looooong day, im waiting on 2 p/e deals involving 5 players to go complete and another 3 p/e deals involving 8 players to get accepted

Hopefully the net result will be 5 in and 8 out. Hope there' s enough ink in the pens

2 In - 3 out

João MOUTINHO has completed his move to Manchester City from FC Porto for 6,450,000 plus Edin DŽEKO

Esteban GRANERO has completed his move to FC Porto from Queens Park Rangers for 1,900,000 plus André CASTRO and Braume DJALMA

Well my transfer did not come off so obviously I was wrong on this one, stupid SM forum :(
    I still have seba kehl on my transfer list 90 rated.if anyone is interested?straight cash offer only.thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Anderson has completed his move to Fenerbache :)

Also, There is this player (whose name shall not be mentioned) and He is from a unmanaged club. Two managed clubs have had bids accepted, will the higher offer win?

Anderson has completed his move to Fenerbache :)

Also, There is this player (whose name shall not be mentioned) and He is from a unmanaged club. Two managed clubs have had bids accepted, will the higher offer win?

The better offer will be accepted in the eyes of that teams chairman.if its straight up cash deals then the most cash but if theres players involved then the chairman decides

If the 2 deals have accepted already you can name the player as others can't bid now the offers are accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

MrMac84 wrote: »

The better offer will be accepted in the eyes of that teams chairman.if its straight up cash deals then the most cash but if theres players involved then the chairman decides

If the 2 deals have accepted already you can name the player as others can't bid now the offers are accepted.

That's weird, Within the last few minutes Adel Taarabt has completed his move to Fenerbache, despite interest from Malaga.

them posts were from 2008 as well

That's weird, Within the last few minutes Adel Taarabt has completed his move to Fenerbache, despite interest from Malaga.

Your bid (even though I bid first) was a better bid, hence why it was accepted ;)

He was not my outright target today, would have liked him but not the end of the world, the end of the world might happen yet :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

yo peeps, a hard fought game last night, lost 4-3 in the end but at one stage i was 3-0 down.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement