Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Captain Morgan Freeman

batistuta9 wrote: »

usually if you've a club with a big enough stadium you'll make money on home weeks, lose on away weeks, but be up over the 2 week period

Is there any way the club will expand your stadium if for example the stadium is selling out every week? Fc Twente only have a 30,000 seater, would make it pretty hard for us to compete with the bigger clubs based on gate receipts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

Is there any way the club will expand your stadium if for example the stadium is selling out every week? Fc Twente only have a 30,000 seater, would make it pretty hard for us to compete with the bigger clubs based on gate receipts.

Anzhi's is only 20000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Sao Paulo is 80,000 but it probably only costs R$5 for a ticket :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

In an effort to raise some capital, I will sell any of the listed players below, just make an offer!!!!!!!!!!!

BAPTISTA, Júlio AM,F(C) 31 88 4.3M
    TOULALAN, Jérémy D,DM(C) 29 91 11.7M
    SÁNCHEZ, Sergio D(RC) 26 87 7.8M
    FERNÁNDEZ, Sebastián AM(C),F(RLC) 27 87 4.2M
    ELISEU, Pereira D,DM,M(L),AM(RL) 29 88 4.6M
    KAMENI, Carlos GK 29 87 4.1M
    ITURRA, Manuel DM(C),M(RC) 28 87 4.0M
    CABALLERO, Willy GK 31 89 6.8M
    DEMICHELIS, Martin D,DM(C) 32 89 6.3M
    ITURRA, Manuel DM(C),M(RC) 28 87 4.0M
    DUDA, Sergio DM(C),M(LC) 32 88 4.1M
    JOAQUÍN, Sánchez AM(RLC) 31 90 7.6M
    RODRÍGUEZ, Diego D(LC) 22 75 520k

Mr Freeze will you ever F OFF!!!

You already did me on the Butland deal, which I might ad I would have had in the bag ages ago if things fell in to place a little quicker!!

Now again!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

You already did me on the Butland deal, which I might ad I would have had in the bag ages ago if things fell in to place a little quicker!!

Now again!!!!!!!!!

whose he got now

Any idea when (if) the barca manager is taking over, I had a bit of an Idea so I did

whose he got now

Happy to hear that :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Club Athletic have agreed terms with Napoli for the sale of Iker Muniain - 17m + Goran Pandev going the other way

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Any idea when (if) the barca manager is taking over, I had a bit of an Idea so I did

7 days after we first got our clubs ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Haven't lost in a bidding war yet but I think Napoli are going to get Dominguez over me. :mad::mad:

The speed at which transfer are done is so annoying, waiting on the cash to go into my account so I can spend it, few of my targets have gone elsewhere already

The stadium will only expand if it does so in real life iirc

Haven't lost in a bidding war yet but I think Napoli are going to get Dominguez over me. :mad::mad:

He was the player I asked about last night, regards the time etc.....

In the end the offers that were in for him I could not hope to match, again if other things fell into place earlier!!!!!!!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Gonna give some more of the fringe players and new additions a go in this game tonight, the results of the friendlys couldnt really be less important so its a good chance for a couple to impress and earn a spot in the team for the opening game

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Now again!!!!!!!!!

Now now, be nice ....

Btw thats how i lost pato!
    whose he got now

No-one ........ yet :p

I offered on butland first tho ;), ..... i think!

On that, I've a few keepers now, a you lad of 23 if you're looking for one

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Now now, be nice ....

Btw thats how i lost pato!

No-one ........ yet :p

I offered on butland first tho ;), ..... i think!

On that, I've a few keepers now, a you lad of 23 if you're looking for one

I mean that you would not have even had an oppertunity to put in a bid ;) I was def in there on ......... first but I don't think that matters to be honest, its the better offer will win it

I mean that you would not have even had an oppertunity to put in a bid ;) I was def in there on ......... first but I don't think that matters to be honest, its the better offer will win it

Have a look at my goalie, ill do ya a fair deal

Have a look at my goalie, ill do ya a fair deal

I just had a peek there then a giggle.....

How could you possibly offer a 'fair deal' :D

I may have a keeper lined up and if not then Willy Cab will do a job for a while for me!!!

I know what ya mean i was the sole manager in for pato, bid accepted and all, but my funds from defour transfer came in too late

• Advertisement

I know what ya mean i was the sole manager in for pato, bid accepted and all, but my funds from defour transfer came in too late

Yup, its a disaster!!!! It takes 24 hours for a bid to be accepted from external clubs & then another day or so for them to join up :mad:

Just wiki'd my DL to discover tackling is not part of his game............

Just wiki'd my DL to discover tackling is not part of his game............

Handy that ;)

Few deals just went through there, mine of course was not one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

7 clubs interested in Strootman, relax lads trying to rob me of my best player :p

23 million and I'll let him go, or a p/e with a young 90 or over D(C)

7 clubs interested in Strootman, relax lads trying to rob me of my best player :p

23 million and I'll let him go, or a p/e with a young 90 or over D(C)

Not picky at all

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Not picky at all

That's what I'll be spending the money on anyway, so if I can get one as part of the deal it'll save me putting bids in and waiting 24 hours before it's even accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Captain Morgan Freeman

On another matter, is it just me or are players being priced way too high by thier managers in the transfer market??

Noticed that myself, i guess nobody wants to sell a good player on the cheap so they look for as much as possible at the start, youl notice the players who nobody are interested in have already started to slowly come down in price.

Noticed that myself, i guess nobody wants to sell a good player on the cheap so they look for as much as possible at the start, youl notice the players who nobody are interested in have already started to slowly come down in price.

In fairness lads, only the big boys could even afford to sell players on the cheap (hint hint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Us on budgets of 4MIL need to try squeeze as much as possible...

For example, Isco, I've no intention of selling him but if I did why would I even consider anything below 40mil???

On the 1 hand I have a player in a position on the field, a box ticked off if you will, on the other hand if I sold him for 40mil, who would sell me a player like him and still have change left over? Lets just say I sold him and went for say Ozil, you seriously think I would get him for 40mil? Or Xavi/Iniesta....

These things have to be done

• Advertisement

Ignore all my previous posts - Muniain has signed a new contratct after begging me for forgiveness and telling me how great I am. I've decided to give the cheeky pup another chance and he will remain a Club Athletic player.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement