Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

What do the arrows do

From what I can tell, they tell your players where they should make runs.

So if you set your right back's arrow straight in front of him, he'll run up the wing during attacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Also, forgot to mention 2 assists for Neymar. Just the beginning of him repaying his transfer fee:D

Ahem....

Rohandinio 3 assists on his debut!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Never mind that

VDV 2 goals and 2 assists in 2 matches! Lad is a gem!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I get where felas are coming from about it been hard too get players BUT if i had munian i would part with him...Only for 2 players and cash!

Now realistically no one will offer 2 90 players (chairman wont do deal any way) but just if it was Man United interested id ask for Smalling Fabio and say 5r6 million...Then when Smalling and Fabio hit 90 do the same too next interested team...Its how too build small teams!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

i see Jeff HENDRICK scored for derby tonight with a volley from the edge of the box .......delighted! rating rise coming for him i reckon soon.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Daemos wrote: »
    Schalke with a 4-0 loss :/

I did however win the Charity Shield in my other league, so it's hard to be upset. Better formation needed, though

spartak with a 4-0 win ;)

Everyone getting excited for the next batch of transfers happening in about an hour???

I'm expecting 2, hoping for 5 in total

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Everyone getting excited for the next batch of transfers happening in about an hour???

I'm expecting 2, hoping for 5 in total

Ive 2 19yr olds and a 20 yr old coming in all rated 84.... bids are accepted, just need the deals to complete.

Hoping to have a bid accepted on a DC to ... then it will be fingers cross hoping the bid is strong enough

Anyone else lads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

I have Jordy Clasie on the way and I'm hoping to beat the other bid for Paulinho

• Advertisement

Got the 2 I needed anyway!!!!

The offer for Giovani DOS SANTOS of RCD Mallorca from Málaga CF has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Nathaniel CLYNE of Southampton from Málaga CF has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Got the 2 I needed anyway!!!!

The offer for Giovani DOS SANTOS of RCD Mallorca from Málaga CF has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Nathaniel CLYNE of Southampton from Málaga CF has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Nice! - were you the only bidder?

Like what you did with your location too! Hope you dont mind I copied the idea:D

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Nice! - were you the only bidder?

Like what you did with your location too! Hope you dont mind I copied the idea:D

Yup, only bidder on both, yeah copy away, everyone should do it, would make life easier :D

Yup, only bidder on both, yeah copy away, everyone should do it, would make life easier :D

I did location and signature but neither show on the mobile page.

Can easily tell who's who on the laptop, but diff story on the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

8 clubs now interested in this fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Hi any chance I can join this please :)

gerp99 wrote: »
    Hi any chance I can join this please :)
    sure

Register an account on soccermanager.com
    Game world ID:174426
    Search that and you can see the free teams and then apply too take one over...
    Just post here and tell MrMac84 who ye applied for and when he's on the laptop he'll accept it.........

Spurs, Sunderland and Barcelona are off limits as the're already taken!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

8 clubs now interested in this fella.

Not sure you will manage to shift him though unless you drop the demands a bit!

If a bit of money comes in tomorrow like it should I might be back but the price is a too steep anyway right now :D

I understand trying to squeeze the maximum out of him of course!

kryogen wrote: »
    Not sure you will manage to shift him though unless you drop the demands a bit!

If a bit of money comes in tomorrow like it should I might be back but the price is a too steep anyway right now :D

I understand trying to squeeze the maximum out of him of course!

Scratch that just got another offer 9 teams!

I've had offers well over my asking price when I include the value of players offered + cash, but the players that were offered just aren't good enough.

Rossi went for over 26 mil and he's 6 years older than Strootman and only 4 points higher in rating, Sneijder went for <30 million.

My price is based on market trends :D 24 million and I'll let him go.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

swoody wrote: »
    sure

Register an account on soccermanager.com
    Game world ID:174426
    Search that and you can see the free teams and then apply too take one over...
    Just post here and tell MrMac84 who ye applied for and when he's on the laptop he'll accept it.........

Spurs, Sunderland and Barcelona are off limits as the're already taken!

Cheers I picked Palermo if thats ok

• Advertisement

Scratch that just got another offer 9 teams!

I've had offers well over my asking price when I include the value of players offered + cash, but the players that were offered just aren't good enough.

Rossi went for over 26 mil and he's 6 years older than Strootman and only 4 points higher in rating, Sneijder went for <30 million.

My price is based on market trends :D 24 million and I'll let him go.

Ah but now lots of teams have spent most or all of their budgets and cant meet your requirements :)

Smaller cash + player deal will be accepted in the end I reckon ;)

Out of interest, why not just keep him for a while? His stock is still on the rise and he will get more valuable

Ah but now lots of teams have spent most or all of their budgets and cant meet your requirements :)

Out of interest, why not just keep him for a while? His stock is still on the rise and he will get more valuable

I've had bids accepted tonight for a keeper and a centre back and if I get both of them I'm going to hang on to him for a few weeks.

That's if my forwards start finding the net, if this slump continues I may have to sell him to fund a bid for a main striker.

I've had bids accepted tonight for a keeper and a centre back and if I get both of them I'm going to hang on to him for a few weeks.

That's if my forwards start finding the net, if this slump continues I may have to sell him to fund a bid for a main striker.
    if your looking for a striker, check out this fella Philipp Hosiner (Austria Wien) 20 starts 22 goals this season 27 goals in all competitions............

6th best striker in europe behind messi, ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Suarez, Falcao

keep this between you and me, k! ;)

Sell me him on the cheap and Ill give you a great striker :)

Well they should have bought strootman first so shouldn't they!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

Just after waking to discover my transfer hasn't gone through, f u game

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Ive 2 19yr olds and a 20 yr old coming in all rated 84.... bids are accepted, just need the deals to complete.

Hoping to have a bid accepted on a DC to ... then it will be fingers cross hoping the bid is strong enough

Here's the 3 young lads - deals done :)

Bruno ZUCULINI has completed his move to FC Porto from Racing Club in a swap deal for Marat IZMAILOV

Alves JADSON has completed his move to FC Porto from Botafogo for 1,100,000 plus Monteiro UKRA

Marko SCEPOVIĆ has completed his move to FC Porto from FK Partizan for 4,300,000

Any one looking for a goalie:

BRACALLI, Rafael - 86 -31yrs - value 3m but chairman seems to rate him at 4.5m - pop in an offer and see

cash or p/e a good/decent young player

Just after waking to discover my transfer hasn't gone through, f u game

Hate when that happens...... :mad:

On the other hand, when you wake up all happy with the 2 signings that DID go through not expecting anything else to happen and then this

Stéphane RUFFIER has completed his move to Málaga CF from AS Saint-Etienne in a swap deal for Willy CABALLERO . All other offers were turned down.

It's gonna be a good day ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

Final friendly matches tonight, another new tactic going to be tested out

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement