Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

No longer taking bids on Eriksen or Fischor, no good offers really and these 2 kids are some of the brightest prospects in Europe.

Got a draw last night, so one more friendly before it starts. Been solid but hopefully I can compete at the top, avoiding relegation is my seasonal goal though :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

No so confident i'll win this tussle;

M'bia:

FC Porto - 0k + Lucho GONZÁLEZ - Accepted.
    Sporting CP - 4.0M + Lopes ZEZINHO + Pedro MENDES - Accepted.
    Grêmio - 3.0M + Tormen SAIMON + Marco ANTONIO - Accepted.
    Loan Offers

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Ronan

Another Irish winger going to Russia...

James MCCLEAN has completed his move to Zenit from Sunderland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Ronan wrote: »
    Another Irish winger going to Russia...

James MCCLEAN has completed his move to Zenit from Sunderland.

Ehhhhhhh

Sunderland? Off Limits?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Ehhhhhhh

Sunderland? Off Limits?????

Yes they were

• Advertisement

Yes they were

Out of every manager in the game all playing by the rules all week Ronan becomes the first manager too cheat.ive checked my private messages and TWICE he was mailed too say Sunderland barca and spurs are off limits!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

West Brom 4-1 Club America :cool:

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Out of every manager in the game all playing by the rules all week Ronan becomes the first manager too cheat.ive checked my private messages and TWICE he was mailed too say Sunderland barca and spurs are off limits!

WE WANT BLOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!! :P

Can you sack him?

It wasn't intentional, I thought it was just Barca and Spurs. I admit I must have misread the PM, I saw the bid in from Kiev on a a search for a left sided midfielder and just put in a bid. I do apologise and will offer a better player back in exchange for the same price or whatever to make up for it. It wasn't intentional cheating.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Anyone short on defenders I have a couple to loan now, one of Juan (86) and Burdisso (87) will go and Nacho Fernandez (84) also

All young all good players

Just thinking about it, I can release him and Sunderland can buy him back. Costs me 5m but that would be the price for making a mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Ah I wouldn't call it cheating lads. Once the Sunderland manager takes over they can sort something out

kryogen wrote: »
    Anyone short on defenders I have a couple to loan now, one of Juan (86) and Burdisso (87) will go and Nacho Fernandez (84) also

All young all good players

JUAN PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!

I've sent Morata back as my need for defenders is much greater than forwards!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Álvaro DOMÍNGUEZ has completed his move to ACF Fiorentina from Monchengladbach in a swap deal for Gonzalo RODRÍGUEZ and Luca TONI . All other offers were turned down.

Haven't lost a bidding war yet :cool::cool:
    Whoever told me about Duarte, bad decision....

Álvaro DOMÍNGUEZ has completed his move to ACF Fiorentina from Monchengladbach in a swap deal for Gonzalo RODRÍGUEZ and Luca TONI . All other offers were turned down.

Haven't lost a bidding war yet :cool::cool:
    Whoever told me about Duarte, bad decision....

Class player, well done ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Is there any way the club will expand your stadium if for example the stadium is selling out every week? Fc Twente only have a 30,000 seater, would make it pretty hard for us to compete with the bigger clubs based on gate receipts.

It does happen but it has nothing to do with selling out, if you're doing bad in the league, you'll not be selling out, except for derby's.

If you manage a club with a small stadium & you get them to division 1 - say AFC Wimbledon stadium size 4722, their stadium would increase in size but only to the average attendance of the division they're playing in, so by the time they're in division 1 their stadium might only be around 25k

you might get a small increase because of the GW having teams with big stadiums but nothing major, so you''ll always be at a disadvantage to the big stadium clubs - like even if the Milan teams aren't doing that well they'll still probably have more people in than your stadium holds
    you can make money other ways...

That's what happens in a normal GW, by normal i mean a countries league system & not the world GW we play in, but i'd say it's the same

see this http://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&aid=91 & go to stadium building

Woo hoo!!!!

Defencive reinforcements!!!!!!!!

The loan offer for Juan JESUS of Real Madrid from Málaga CF has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Ah I wouldn't call it cheating lads. Once the Sunderland manager takes over they can sort something out

Ronan has offered too realise the player for free(taking a hit of 5 million) too rectify his genuine mistake.cheat was a very strong word I used after only waking up.ive told him too hold tight and not do anything till ive spoken too the Sunderland manager..

The loan offer for Juan JESUS of Real Madrid from Málaga CF has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

I hear he can CROSS really well....:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I like to foster good relations between clubs :)

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I hear he can CROSS really well....:cool:

Oh good god!!!!!

Ronan has offered too realise the player for free(taking a hit of 5 million) too rectify his genuine mistake.cheat was a very strong word I used after only waking up.ive told him too hold tight and not do anything till ive spoken too the Sunderland manager..

Ah surely calling him a cheat was a bit of banter? If he was cheating then spurs or barca would have been his first port of call!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

The deal reported to be worth 5,550,000 involving Mohamed SALAH of FC Basel and Club América has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. FC Basel will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Mohamed SALAH of FC Basel from Marseille has been accepted along with other club offers. FC Basel will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours. (5,550,000)

The deal reported to be worth 8,000,000 involving Mohamed SALAH of FC Basel and Genoa CFC has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. FC Basel will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

haha Basel! overkill?!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Who've people got in their final friendlies tonight?

Any big transfers lined up to got through in the next 24hr, just in time for the first league game?

:confused:

Sporting CP - FC Porto tonight - sure there's no such thing as a friendly when 2 of the Big teams in a country play each other ....;)

some transfers coming in but no big names ... making sure I have a selection og younger players that could grow into 1st teamers:cool:

btw, what's with the really late mails from the site, 6hrs after finishing a conversation with other players I get emails saying I have new msgs only to find they were from the prior conversation?!? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

welcome to Juventus,

Manuel Lanzini - River Plates wonderkid playmaker
    Gino Peruzzi - Vélez Sarsfields wonderkid rock at the back
    Oliver Sorg - Freiburgs promising right back
    Giuseppe Bellusci - Catanias Solid young defender
    Timothy Chandler - Nurembergs american right wing/back (taken a punt really)

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Who've people got in their final friendlies tonight?

Any big transfers lined up to got through in the next 24hr, just in time for the first league game?

:confused:

Sporting CP - FC Porto tonight - sure there's no such thing as a friendly when 2 of the Big teams in a country play each other ....;)

some transfers coming in but no big names ... making sure I have a selection og younger players that could grow into 1st teamers:cool:

btw, what's with the really late mails from the site, 6hrs after finishing a conversation with other players I get emails saying I have new msgs only to find they were from the prior conversation?!? :mad:

Malaga home to Napoli tonight, I won't put out the first team as I want to see how a few of the squad players do ;)

Nope, think with Juan today to sure up the defence (Cheers Madrid!!!!!!!) I reckon I'm in good shape going into the season :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

All offers considered for any of Villas squad players. Both loans and transfers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Newcastle away to Celtic tonight, trying out a new formation. Still not entirely happy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Shnail

ive applied for Olympiacos

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement