Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Fair play to MrMac84!!

There is some uptake on this! 63-64 teams out of 80 already taken :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

anyone want a 89 rated experienced centre back, i've got 2 they're 31 and 34. cheaper than them 20 year olds!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

When will the Barca manager be taking over?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

btw, what's with the really late mails from the site, 6hrs after finishing a conversation with other players I get emails saying I have new msgs only to find they were from the prior conversation?!? :mad:

I was about to ask the same question, was happy out after getting a message saying someone had bid on my player to find out I'd seen it hours ago

When will the Barca manager be taking over?

Monday supposedly

• Advertisement

A bit of a test squad tonight ...

I want to have a look at the young fella's

And ....

Stéphane M'BIA has completed his move to FC Porto from Queens Park Rangers in a swap deal for Lucho GONZÁLEZ . All other offers were turned down. :cool:

Away to Benfica tonight, new formation number 3 being tried

Waiting on signings, definitely won't be in for tonight's game, hoping for tomorrow but who knows with the speed of this fecking game

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

has anyone else had issues with your chairman not wanting to pay more and the oppositions chairman wanting more.....? even throwing in a player or two to sweeten the deal and they still wont agree? :mad:

swoody wrote: »
    has anyone else had issues with your chairman not wanting to pay more and the oppositions chairman wanting more.....? even throwing in a player or two to sweeten the deal and they still wont agree? :mad:

I have a player that no matter who I'm dealing with the other teams chairman will not knock any money off the price of the transfer they all rate him that badly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I have a player that no matter who I'm dealing with the other teams chairman will not knock any money off the price of the transfer they all rate him that badly

Lucky you, I've 3 :(

• Advertisement

Need to sell the following as cheap as possible to raise some funds!!!

BAPTISTA, Júlio AM,F(C) 31 88 4.3M
    DUDA, Sergio DM(C),M(LC) 32 88 4.1M
    ITURRA, Manuel DM(C),M(RC) 28 87 4.0M
    DEMICHELIS, Martin D,DM(C) 32 89 6.3M

I will sell these players at the lowest possible amount acceptable by the chairman, or will take part exchanges for young or squad players

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Monday supposedly

Sunday night...hes in touch all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

MrMac84 wrote: »

Any word from Sunderland? Feel bad after messing up yesterday...

Oh, and who is manager of Kiev? Made the same offer, so might not have realised either...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭batistuta9

when you use a player(s) in a transfer deal, the price of the player you're trying to buy goes up

More youth:

The offer for Martin HURKA of Slavia Praha from FC Porto has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Zymer BYTYQI of FC RB Salzburg from FC Porto has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

MrMac84 wrote: »

What about Spurs and Sunderland?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭batistuta9

swoody wrote: »

I've noticed that when using other players in deals, my chairman won't agree to it. if that's what you mean
    That only started to happen recently, must have been part of their new features/updates to the game

once you match the selling clubs offer they always agree - do they not?

More youth:

The offer for Martin HURKA of Slavia Praha from FC Porto has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Zymer BYTYQI of FC RB Salzburg from FC Porto has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

How much money do you have

How much money do you have

Had 16m to start with, brought in 25m from transfers , have done 60m worth of transfers for 41m and p/e's. :eek:

And i hope to have more business to do ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

Socky08 wrote: »
    anyone want a 89 rated experienced centre back, i've got 2 they're 31 and 34. cheaper than them 20 year olds!!

how much?

• Advertisement

nbar12 wrote: »
    how much?

Ive Demichelis rated 89, 32 years old, cheap as chips!

Make an offer if ur interesred!!!

Not too unhappy with this considering i swapped out the majority of my starting 11.

Mr Freeze was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to fierce rivals Sporting CP.

FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Sporting CP in their Friendly fixture.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Reggie Blinkered steered Genoa CFC to victory against Panathinaikos.

Genoa CFC beat Panathinaikos 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Tozsér had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Borriello and Portanova were amongst the goalscorers.

Two out of two in friendlies while i've been in charge, looking forward to the League kicking off tomorrow, jumping on a flight to Mexico now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

2-2 away to Palermo. Two Irish scorers as well, delighted my cheeky 4-2-4 formation didn't backfire into a thumping

Had 16m to start with, brought in 25m from transfers , have done 60m worth of transfers for 41m and p/e's. :eek:

And i hope to have more business to do ;)

Unbelievable

Away to Benfica tonight, new formation number 3 being tried

Waiting on signings, definitely won't be in for tonight's game, hoping for tomorrow but who knows with the speed of this fecking game

4-1 victory, delighted with that, first game iv played 2 up front, one scored a hat trick and the other got the fourth.

So that's 3 wins, 1 draw, 2 loses. 9 goals scored and 9 conceded

Unbelievable

:cool:

Was it you i pipped to Butland?

Malaga 1 - 1 Napoli

Happy enough considering teams was mostly squad players

Baptista with the goal for Malaga

:cool:

Was it you i pipped to Butland?

Nope, iv been successful in all my endeavours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Happy enough with my results, after a lot of experimenting I've found my formation, scored 10 goals in 3 games with it. My defence has been leaking goals but I should have two big signings coming in to shore it up ;)

Look out division 2.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement