Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

batistuta9 wrote: »
    I've noticed that when using other players in deals, my chairman won't agree to it. if that's what you mean
    That only started to happen recently, must have been part of their new features/updates to the game

once you match the selling clubs offer they always agree - do they not?
    yeah!

i'm trying to buy a player who's worth 8.160.000, which i can buy outright and more but instead i've added a player exchange of 2.200.000 and offered 6.120.000, which my chairman will allow but the b1tch of a chairman i'm dealing with want 6.121.000 but my chairman wont go there. i've add a second exchange at 1.000.000 and offered less again but the same outcome.

i will never deal with this club again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

swoody wrote: »
    yeah!

i'm trying to buy a player who's worth 8.160.000, which i can buy outright and more but instead i've added a player exchange of 2.200.000 and offered 6.120.000, which my chairman will allow but the b1tch of a chairman i'm dealing with want 6.121.000 but my chairman wont go there. i've add a second exchange at 1.000.000 and offered less again but the same outcome.

i will never deal with this club again!
    Chairman value players in a P/E deal less then your chairman does lads!sane for everyone

Eddy Mac steered Dortmund to victory against Udinese Calcio.

Dortmund outclassed Udinese Calcio and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

GOtze was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gündoğan and Lewandowski were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Eddy Mac steered Dortmund to victory against Udinese Calcio.

Dortmund outclassed Udinese Calcio and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

GOtze was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gündoğan and Lewandowski were also amongst the goalscorers.

Strange name, whats he, Russian? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Chairman value players in a P/E deal less then your chairman does lads!sane for everyone

it depends on the club & their squad

if you've a good squad you've built up or whatever, players rated 88/89/90 are worth nothing to you if they're not young (u21), but to some team they're worth way more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

i hope the Bayern Munich i play tomorrow isn't the same team that destroyed Hamburg 9-2 in the Bundesliga tonight...... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Omeceron

Sunday night...hes in touch all the time

Ask him will he sell me Messi for 6.5 million.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

swoody wrote: »
    i hope the Bayern Munich i play tomorrow isn't the same team that destroyed Hamburg 9-2 in the Bundesliga tonight...... :eek:

i hope it is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Lost 2-1 at Celtic, think I might revert back to original tactics. First goal for Neymar though, hitting form at just the right time

Newcastle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

How do player ratings work? Is it based on real life or on how often you play them in the game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

So, saturday night, how many are checking their potential transfers on their phone from the pub? ;)

Boring oul' me, at home watching crime drama, taking notes on what not to do when murdering some-one:eek: ... and checking my transfers every 5mins:D

Looking for a midfielder on loan, any of RLC will do. around 87/88,needed for cover

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

3-2 win over Olympiakos. :)

Touch and go there for a while, but happy out.

Omeceron wrote: »
    Ask him will he sell me Messi for 6.5 million.

I'm gettin him for 7million ha ha

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    How do player ratings work? Is it based on real life or on how often you play them in the game?

All goes on real life

What about Spurs and Sunderland?

Whats the story with Spurs and Sunderland lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Omeceron

I'm gettin him for 7million ha ha

Too rich for me Mr Moneybags.

3pm Monday, same as Barca

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Could a mod clarify the Sunderland, Spurs, Barca situation because it's being asked around 3 times a day sometimes even on the same page.

The teams have been offered to managers but for various reasons they can't accept it yet, MrMac has said multiple times that 3pm Monday is the day us scavengers can go in and bid for their players.

3pm Monday, same as Barca

Would it not be fairer to give someone else the job rather than taking all there best players?

• Advertisement

Would it not be fairer to give someone else the job rather than taking all there best players?

Thats what I'm thinking too if they haven't taken over by 3pm Monday all interested managers mail me and well revert too "the list" fairest way I think

Thats what I'm thinking too if they haven't taken over by 3pm Monday all interested managers mail me and well revert too "the list" fairest way I think

Yep, I think that's fairer than people buying all there best players.

So Spurs, Sunderland and Barca are off limits until further notice?

I think Barca will be taken over tomorrow night or Monday though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Selling a 25 year old goalkeeper, rated 86 and is only rising, amazing shot stopper.. the fact his name is the mighty Tyton should make him 100% more valuable :p

I'll listen to offers of 7 million

I'd rather see new managers than see the teams picked apart

I actually think that the team should be available to transfer player from once monday 3pm passes ... and any new player wanting to join from then onwards wont believe their luck to think these teams are still available.

I dont think anyone currently at a club should be allowed to leave that club for the barca, spurs, sunderland(who would honestly swap their team for this lot anyway?!? :p)

Personally, I've no budget left for the barca/spurs players anyway and DO NOT want to leave the ' team' i've build already - so allowing current players to switch wouldnt affect me nor would the squad becoming available...

what Im saying is ... my suggeston, mon 3pm, if managers havent taken their teams, their squad is fair game and new players to the league can pick those teams .... I think that sounds fairer than dropping a current team for the 3 pre-selected ones

Thanks god monday's a bank holiday coz it looks likeit'll be manic!!;)

At the end of the day, it's mrmac84's GW, so really, his will be the final decision... just make sure it's the right one mrmac84! :p

Anyone with a team definitely shouldn't be allowed drop their team and pick Barca or Spurs! (who's gonna want Sunderland?? :D )

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I actually think that the team should be available to transfer player from once monday 3pm passes ... and any new player wanting to join from then onwards wont believe their luck to think these teams are still available.

I dont think anyone currently at a club should be allowed to leave that club for the barca, spurs, sunderland(who would honestly swap their team for this lot anyway?!? :p)

Personally, I've no budget left for the barca/spurs players anyway and DO NOT want to leave the ' team' i've build already - so allowing current players to switch wouldnt affect me nor would the squad becoming available...

what Im saying is ... my suggeston, mon 3pm, if managers havent taken their teams, their squad is fair game and new players to the league can pick those teams .... I think that sounds fairer than dropping a current team for the 3 pre-selected ones

Thanks god monday's a bank holiday coz it looks likeit'll be manic!!;)

BUT teams would have picked spurs and barca if they were free and also if players lose interest in the game and quit the SMFA will offer the clubs too other managers so theres allways the chance of a transfer merry go around too happen with managers!

I am happy with Newcastle so dont want Barca or Spurs but I still think they should be given a manager before we can take any of their players

BUT teams would have picked spurs and barca if they were free and also if players lose interest in the game and quit the SMFA will offer the clubs too other managers so theres allways the chance of a transfer merry go around too happen with managers!

let them apply for the jobs 48hr after the players become available :cool:

I suppose you'd need to look at when these teams were selected, some people consiously decided not to pick them and might now decide they made a mistake, if you go with offering the teams to anyone in the league then maybe player that picked their team before barca or spurs were selected sould not get a pick?

1. MrMac84 : Dortmund
    2. Vito Corleone : Manchester City
    3. Yakult : Sunderland lol at them being 3rd pick
    4. Manzoor14 : Arsenal
    5. IvySlayer : West Brom
    6. icarus86 : Athletico Madrid
    7. MrKingsley : Tottenham
    8. danwhite88 : Liverpool
    9. WilcoOut : Barcelona

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Looking for a midfielder on loan, any of RLC will do. around 87/88,needed for cover

http://en.soccerwiki.org/player.php?pid=51186

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement