Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

swoody wrote: »
    How quickly do players recover from a match?

Depends....

Age etc.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Here come more kids:

Lorenzo TASSI has completedhis move to FCPorto from Internazionalefor 400,000
    Hailed as the next Roberto Baggio, this isa tag which has not often been used in the past decade such has been therelative decline of Italian football. However, most Italian fans will beexcited by the 17 year-old attacking midfielder. With Brescia president FabioCorioni reluctant to sell the prodigious talent, Italian giants AC Milan andInternazionale were keen on securing the services of one of Italy’s mosttalented prospects. Coming through the Rondinelle youth system, he had beentraining with the A-squad from the age of 15. With natural playmaking qualitiessuch as an excellent range of passing and good vision, it is easy to see whysimilarities have been mad between Tassi and Baggio.

Kevin MBABU has completedhis move to FCPorto from NewcastleUnited for 400,000
    Graham Carr at Newcastle had enough faithto recommend this 17yr old to be signed by Newcastle … that’s enough for me

watch this space ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

How quickly do players recover from a match?

They should be 100% for next Thursday's match but between Thursday and Sunday you will probably need to rotate your team a bit, when the cup matches begin you'll need to play nearly a completely different team in them.

I usually try to only play people who are 95% or over unless the difference in rating between them and the next choice is too big

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ha I'm only noticing this thread now,started a month ago and now its got nearly 2000 posts!
    So is the game any good lads? not much info on the site itself,unless more is given on signup

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Ha I'm only noticing this thread now,started a month ago and now its got nearly 2000 posts!
    So is the game any good lads? not much info on the site itself,unless more is given on signup

Your best bet is to pop over to soccermanager.com & have a look around yourself, its pretty addictive ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against FC Twente.
    Newcastle United beat FC Twente 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Yarmolenko scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Sissoko and Cissé were also amongst the goalscorers

Very happy with that, 58% possession, 14 shots, 10 on target and 10 corners

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

king size mars bar (Leverkusen)
    king size mars bar was unable to prevent a Leverkusen defeat to Valencia. Leverkusen slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Valencia in their Division 2 fixture.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

32,000 turned up to the Philips Stadion to watch this mouth watering league opener between PSV and Inter Milan. Toivonen put PSV ahead in the 31st minute, continuing his tantalising form that saw him score a hat trick on his last outing. Cambiasso equalled it up 9 minutes later. PSV went on trying to win the game in the second half, having 4 shots on target from 4 attempts, but it wasn't to be and the match ended up 1-1 with both managers saying they are happy with a point in their post match interviews.

Not a bad start considering Inter are rated 91 and my team 88 :D
    Im happy with the draw, still trying to figure out best formation / team!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

In case anyone missed it

Boards.ie SoccerManager league winners predictions' thread, then when the season is over we can see who got how many right out of 4

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...0#post83917600

MrMac84 wrote: »
    In case anyone missed it

Boards.ie SoccerManager league winners predictions' thread, then when the season is over we can see who got how many right out of 4

should close it just before the next league game

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

Actually totally forgot all about that!

People will need to get their opinions in quickly, next game is in 2-3 days? Should def close it before the next game

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Decided to sell Odemwingie! Snap him up someone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

IvySlayer wrote: »

He has just pulled up outside Genoa in a car,

Have no clue what he is doing here!

any one know whether someone logged on to SM on their phone shows as online in the chat screen for the rest of us?

a team/player became online, I messaged him but there was no reply, i wonder if the person is on their phone and doesnt get the pop up for the chat option?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

In case anyone missed it

Not Found

The page you requested does not exist on the server.

Maybe try a search?

Soooo many jokes :p

He has just pulled up outside Genoa in a car,

Have no clue what he is doing here!

Get him out of the carpark, quick, you dont want to be reported ;)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056915452

Thats the link for the predictions thread lads

** Don't be afraid to vote for your own team, put down who you genuinely think will win your division (Looking at you Newcastle!!!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I finally found the scout button, got 3 or 4 youngsters I may sign!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

** Don't be afraid to vote for your own team, put down who you genuinely think will win your division (Looking at you Newcastle!!!!!)

Dont like the favourites tag:p

• Advertisement

Oi, he genuinely thinks the mighty Porto can recover from their initial loss away to Anzi ( to be fair, it was F*ckin freezing over there and my lads are used to 20+ degrees ;) ) and take D2 by storm!!

I finally found the scout button, got 3 or 4 youngsters I may sign!!

Ohhh I knew there was something I wanted to post up!!!!!!!!

The RED buttons cost you SM credit points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are displayed right at the top of the screen, I spend about 3,000 of these points during my scouting/reports :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Beat Chelsea 1-0 in my opening game. Even went down to 10 men before getting the opener. :)

Torres being his usual useless self. :P

I think leave it say 1week..so next Sunday..gives guys a chance too study form etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

LOL @ Barcelona & PSG

well played WBA & Portsmouth

:D

LOL @ Barcelona & PSG

well played WBA & Portsmouth

:D

The "giant killings" begin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

Paul Rhizome steered FC Basel to victory against RSC Anderlecht.

FC Basel beat RSC Anderlecht 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Stocker scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sauro and Frei were also amongst the goalscorers.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Went to Anfield and left with the points...This game is realistic if nothing else!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

any one know whether someone logged on to SM on their phone shows as online in the chat screen for the rest of us?

a team/player became online, I messaged him but there was no reply, i wonder if the person is on their phone and doesnt get the pop up for the chat option?

No I do be on the mobile a fair bit and I'v never seen the chat section pop up anywhere

• Advertisement

No I do be on the mobile a fair bit and I'v never seen the chat section pop up anywhere

Me neither, never seen a chat option on the phone, would be a nice feature though :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement