Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

What team are you managing?

Lyon. would like someone to put out der 1st team as wanna try a new tactic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

Have you Money??????

I've a few players up for sale ;)

2.2 million if your feeling generous? Or even a few loanees would be appreciated! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Nolars wrote: »
    Lyon. would like someone to put out der 1st team as wanna try a new tactic.

Since the season has started fatigue will jow play a big part and I have a fame on thurs, if it were a friendly wed night I could only throw out the young lads to be honest

justshane wrote: »
    2.2 million if your feeling generous? Or even a few loanees would be appreciated! :o

Believe me if my a-hole chairman would cop on and lower his value of some players id sell!!!!!!

Have a look at my malaga team, in the youth team there are a few bodies but I cant spare Clyne, Kacaniklic or Mendy are prob the best I can offer you mate, on loan that is.

Since the season has started fatigue will jow play a big part and I have a fame on thurs, if it were a friendly wed night I could only throw out the young lads to be honest

Condition is not affected by friendly's or injury's etc etc etc.

• Advertisement

Nolars wrote: »
    Condition is not affected by friendly's or injury's etc etc etc.

Is that not only before the season starts though?

Is that not only before the season starts though?

if u click on the little green plus sign to organize a friendly's it says this:

in friendly games:
    Suspended players can play.
    Injured players can play.
    Players conditions are not reduced.
    Players cannot get injured.
    Yellow and red cards are not recorded.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

Barcelona enter the fun today on the back of their pounding by west brom

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

justshane wrote: »

Ive a ton of quality young player if you want to loan some

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lads just got an email from soccermanager and my credit card was declined they are closeing our game world today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Lads just got an email from soccermanager and my credit card was declined they are closeing our game world today

and just after i signed ronaldo and messi!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Genoa have accepted the friendly proposal from Anzhi, went with the first invite so apologies to US Palermo who have had to be rejected.

Genoa have accepted the friendly proposal from Anzhi, went with the first invite so apologies to US Palermo who have had to be rejected.

Excellent

:eek: Just spotted this on my BBCSPORT app:

Porto have once again shown the value an extensive, quality scouting network when they snapped up 5 of the outstanding young talents in world football :cool: :

Ezequiel CIRIGLIANO(21) has completed his move to FC Porto from River Plate for 1,800,000
    Jeroen LUMU(17) has completed his move to FC Porto from Willem II for 1,000,000
    Oliveira MATTHEUS(18) has completed his move to FC Porto from Flamengo for 2,000,000
    Sébastien HALLER(18) has completed his move to FC Porto from AJ Auxerre for 510,000
    Luciano VÍETTO(19) has completed his move to FC Porto from Racing Club in a swap deal for Rafael BRACALLI

Background:

Ezequiel CIRIGLIANO
    Described as the new Javier Mascherano is21 year-old rising star Ezequiel Cirigliano. Making his debut for River Platein April 2010 at the age of 18 years-old alongside idol Matías Almeyda. He is anow a fully established regular for the Buenos Aires based club. A holdingmidfielder he has already been linked with a move to Arsenal and ManchesterCity. A rugged, no-nonsense midfielder Cirigliano has a good range of passingand is tough in the tackle.

Jeroen LUMU
    The 17-year-old Willem II striker becamethe youngest player to score on his debut (aged at 16 years and 238 days) in Dutch league football when he came off thebench to notch the equaliser against FC Eindhoven, aged 16 years old toinstantly become a target for some fo Europe's best clubs. The NetherlandsUnder-18 star is considered the most exciting talent in Holland right now andis already being tagged a 'wonderkid', despite a limited number of appearances.

Oliveira MATTHEUS
    The 18 year-old playmaking sensationsMattheus is regarded as one of Brazil's finest up and coming talents. Namedafter former German national football team World Cup winner Lothar Matthäus, heis son of former Brazilian player Bebeto, and became widely known just daysafter his birth due to his father's cradle-rocking celebration on scoring acrucial goal against Holland in the 1994 FIFA World Cup quarter-finals. Risingthrough the youth ranks at Flamengo he has recently made his first teambreakthrough. Contracted until the summer of 2013 he has most recently beenlinked with a move to Serie A giants Juventus. A Brazil Under-20 youthinternational has sublime vision, good technical abilities and an excellent rangeof passing. He has all the qualities to become a Brazil international.

Sébastien HALLER
    At 18 years-old Sébastien Haller is consideredone of France's up and coming stars. Compared to Ruud van Nistlerooy, Hallercombines strength with prolific finishing ability. With a quick turn of paceand natural instincts in front of goal, Haller has already demonstrated hisabilities and future potential for France at the Under-17 World Cup where hescored two goals in three games.

Luciano VÍETTO
    Regarded as one of the hottest prospects inSouth America is 19 year-old striker Luciano Vietto from Racing Club deAvellaneda who finished 2012 as a regular for his side in Argentina. Given hissenior debut by Atlético Madrid coach Diego Simeone, it has been under theguidance of Luis Zubeldía, that he's had the chance of regular first teamfootball. The 19 year-old repaid Zubeldía’s faith with five goals in sixteen appearancesincluding a stunning hat-trick against San Martin. Compared to Javier Saviola,Vietto is active and mobile in the mox and comprises both speed andintelligence with his movement.

My youth team talent pool:
    youthsquad.png
    Lets hope they all get big transfers in the real world soon:cool:

My Senior Squad:
    snrp1.png
    snrp2.png

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

MrMac84 wrote: »

April fools :pac:

can we buy off unmanaged clubs yet from the game world?

mackeire wrote: »
    can we buy off unmanaged clubs yet from the game world?

you always could, just not Barca, spurs or sunderland

although I dont think the lad that picked sunderland will be back ... tbf would you come back after picking that lot?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Ah Sunderland ain't that bad, sure just look at me, Barca destroyers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Got a friendly against the mighty west brom Wednesday

• Advertisement

thats grand, the computer managed teams that aren't in the game world just bought a load of players that I was trying to offload.

Thats over 20m coming in now ;)

mackeire wrote: »
    thats grand, the computer managed teams that aren't in the game world just bought a load of players that I was trying to offload.

Thats over 20m coming in now ;)

yeah, just notice computer teams have started making offers and picking up loan deals too

If I put a minimum offer thing does that increase the chance of a computer bidding?

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    yeah, just notice computer teams have started making offers and picking up loan deals too

Was just aboit to say I got 2 offee this morn for squad players!!!!!

Went from rags to riches baby!!!!!

Also....

May I be so bold! Im working today at 2 and the barca bids are not until 3, can I put a bid in at 2 for a squad player?????

Plz!!!!!!

Also....

May I be so bold! Im working today at 2 and the barca bids are not until 3, can I put a bid in at 2 for a squad player?????

Plz!!!!!!

Let the future barca manager answer that one

The Sunderland computer manager just bid for one of mine

Also....

Plz!!!!!!
    Nope

Bid on my players computer!!

• Advertisement

IvySlayer wrote: »
    If I put a minimum offer thing does that increase the chance of a computer bidding?

It decreases it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement