Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Was away for the weekend and come home to a 7-2 opening win against Estudiantes, I don't think the rest of the season will be this easy though

• Registered Users Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Was away for the weekend and come home to a 7-2 opening win against Estudiantes, I don't think the rest of the season will be this easy though

I mentioned that result earlier in the thread, 7 shots on target, 7 goals!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I assume you can bid on suderland players ;) why would you though:eek:, Mclean snuck out the back door :D

To be fair, because I messed up big time, if Sunderland are not being taken over (if agreeable) I will loan McClean to any interested party immediately and then once his transfer ban is over I will let him go for whatever my chairman will allow.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

Nolars wrote: »
    Selling J.BRIANDAM(R),F(RC)89 age 27. i want to swap for a center/attacking central midfielder. Anyone interested

young 22 year old rated 84 or 24 year old rated 86 with maybe a bit of cash interest ya??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Ronan wrote: »
    To be fair, because I messed up big time, if Sunderland are not being taken over (if agreeable) I will loan McClean to any interested party immediately and then once his transfer ban is over I will let him go for whatever my chairman will allow.

I was only rising ya ..... success :cool:

Have issues with Sunderland ... Really do not like em!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Ronan wrote: »
    your not the only one....

bids are in for Larsson and Mignolet from Spartak Moskva, Arsenal and Anzhi :rolleyes:

no wonder they requested a loan from me.....

No recession in this Gameworld,

Total transfer spend so far

£1,262,655,000

Take that 'real like footie and SkySports with your miserable 'Totaliser'

SSN.png

swoody wrote: »

bids are in for Larsson and Mignolet from Spartak Moskva, Arsenal and Anzhi :rolleyes:

thats allowed from 3pm today though

I was only rising ya ..... success :cool:

Have issues with Sunderland ... Really do not like em!
    swoody wrote: »

Ah well, I shouldn't haven him so it is the fair thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

"the game" ... I've tried recalling the lads and cant as they are on a season long loan

Recalled all mine when I joined a few days into the game no bother....

• Advertisement

Just on the subjects of loans and what not,

What size squad does everybody have?

Club: Genoa
    First Team: 34
    Youth Team: 0
    Out on Loan: 28
    In on Loan: 8

Total When all players return to parent club: 54

I just think that is a massive number of players I potentially have, are some of them loaned out co-owned as you would see with Italian teams in FM?

Just on the subjects of loans and what not,

What size squad does everybody have?

Club: Zenit
    First Team: 18
    Youth Team: 6
    Out on Loan: 2
    In on Loan: 0
    Joining: 2 (1 p/e)

Total When all players/joined return to parent club: 27

No cash after that, I'm in a spot of bother when injuries hit...

bbcheader.png

Porto have added to their ever increasing squad with the talented german youngster Matthias GINTER. He has completed his move to FC Porto
    from Freiburg for 500,000 plus Hugo VENTURA and Héctor QUIÑONES.

Matthias Ginter is part of Mr Freeze's transformation at Porto, and will join a long list of young talanted players brought to the club by the man
    compaired by many to Arsene Wenger because of his love for the younger players.

Transfers Completed By Porto This Season:

Out:
    out.png

In:
    in.png

Sources at the club would have us believe that PORTO are still pursuing a number of targets before they can say they are 'Done' in the market.

share.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭batistuta9

"the game" ... I've tried recalling the lads and cant as they are on a season long loan
    I don't know if all the deals are the same, but Gilardino is on loan at Bologna(external) from myself at Genoa. One of the first things i tried to do was recall him, but it says he is on loan permanently for the season.

Gutted :(

usually loans can be ended at any time by either of the clubs, must be setup different here

does it give you the 'recall player' button on their profile, mine does but i haven't tried as i don't want them back, wasting money on their wages :pac:

batistuta9 wrote: »
    usually loans can be ended at any time by either of the clubs, must be setup different here

does it give you the 'recall player' button on their profile, mine does but i haven't tried as i don't want them back, wasting money on their wages :pac:

Yeah it does, when I click that it asks me to confirm, then clicking that brings up a red message at the top of the page saying he can't be recalled as he is on loan permanently for the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Yeah it does, when I click that it asks me to confirm, then clicking that brings up a red message at the top of the page saying he can't be recalled as he is on loan permanently for the season.

I think the recall problem may be linked to current real life season long deals....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

My signings so far:

VELOSO, Miguel DM,M(C) Dynamo Kyiv 26 90 150k and M.WILLIAMSON and Y.GOUFFRAN

YARMOLENKO, Andriy AM,F(RL) Dynamo Kyiv 23 89 J.GUTIÉRREZ and S.AMEOBI

TAYLOR, Neil D,DM,M(L) Swansea City 24 86 16k and R.ELLIOT and S.FERGUSON

VORM, Michel GK Swansea City 29 89 S.HARPER and G.BIGIRIMANA

SAMBA, Chris D(C) Queens Park Rangers 29 88 D.GOSLING and J.PERCH

SHAWCROSS, Ryan D(C) Stoke City 25 88 R.AMALFITANO and G.OBERTAN

MICHU, Pérez AM,F(C) Swansea City 27 89 H.VUČKIČ and M.HAIDARA

NEYMAR, Júnior AM,F(RLC) Santos 21 91 21.4M and D.SIMPSON and V.ANITA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭aramush

Are the team in the gameworld where the player is out on loan and do they have a manager? If they are in the gameworld and they dont have a boards manager then he cannot be recalled... I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

cant recall players if they were already loaned to a team in our leagues when the leagues started, can only recall 'em next season :(

Have you tried to recall, as I recalled a few players out on loan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lads when i offered ye the clubs by email before how did ye accept did ye just click the link or was there something yed too do on Soccermanager?

• Advertisement

Rafa1977 wrote: »
    Have you tried to recall, as I recalled a few players out on loan.

all but one of the players that were on loan when we startedare at Porto B or at clubs in our leagues so I'd say thats why.

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Lads when i offered ye the clubs by email before how did ye accept did ye just click the link or was there something yed too do on Soccermanager?

Ive sent the barca manager the email offering him the team and he recived it but how does he accept the offer lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Ive sent the barca manager the email offering him the team and he recived it but how does he accept the offer lads?

Add him as a friend and he'll be able to go on your league and accept the offer

Add him as a friend and he'll be able to go on your league and accept the offer

we are friends!

His soccermanager account has a different email too the one he was sending me too offer the team with!!!!!!!!!!

His soccermanager account has a different email too the one he was sending me too offer the team with!!!!!!!!!!

Well he'll have to make a new account with the right email. It's not rocket science he's making it a lot harder than it should be tbh

And im picking my brain here trying too figure it out!!

So is he making a new SM account with the right email?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Well, thats my assistant manager getting the boot, stuffed 5-0 at home by Montpellier in the SMFA cup, frustrating not to be in control of the team for those games!

Played alright tbf, possession was pretty even, we had more shots, they had 6, 5 on target, 5 goals. Cassilias had a mare

Nice kick in the arse to start the season

• Advertisement

Email address the invite goes to has to be the same as used on your soccermanager account (or Facebook account if you sign in that way).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement