Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

So is he making a new SM account with the right email?

hes saying thats not working now aswell so we have the barca job offered too an email again!!!

get yer cash ready too raid them lads\!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

So is it open season on Barca now?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

MrMac84 wrote: »
    hes saying thats not working now aswell so we have the barca job offered too an email again!!!

Can he not just create a new account with the same email as has been suggested? Seems odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

my advice.....cut your losses and offer it to someone else.

i think hes taking the piss!

swoody wrote: »
    my advice.....cut your losses and offer it to someone else.

i think hes taking the piss!

cant offer it out AGAIN now for 7 days!

• Advertisement

kryogen wrote: »
    So is it open season on Barca now?

Genuine question

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Is SM down for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

How your man even made a boards account if he can't even do this is beyond me!

Genuine question

work away

We can't offer p/e for Barca players??

Nooooo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

As Swoody said earlier he is taking the piss, you said you can't offer it to somebody else for another 7 days but you should be able to cancel this offer as I have done it myself in games that I set up.

In that case, to raise some extra $$$ I am willing to listen to reasonable offers for most of my squad

Come get yourself a piece of Real Madrid!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

cant offer it out AGAIN now for 7 days!

Surely at this stage Barca should be offered to all new entrants + squad is up for the picking ... I thought thats what the case would have been @ 15:00 today?

I've spotted a few young fella's at Barca :D .... I say let the pillaging start :p

In that case, to raise some extra $$$ I am willing to listen to reasonable offers for most of my squad

I have 1.5m what will that get me :(

Rafa1977 wrote: »
    As Swoody said earlier he is taking the piss, you said you can't offer it to somebody else for another 7 days but you should be able to cancel this offer as I have done it myself in games that I set up.

How so??Ive tried too do this and cant.....Please god let you be right

• Registered Users Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Does he not have to still find the GW by it's ID & accept the offer from there?

Guys, maybe a quick PM, an exchange of phone numbers and one phone call later this might all be in the past?

batistuta9 wrote: »
    Does he not have to still find the GW by it's ID & accept the offer from there?

He says Barca are greyed out even tho ive offered them too him via email!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Guys, maybe a quick PM, an exchange of phone numbers and one phone call later this might all be in the past?

trying too settle my smally....if youve time too run threw it tho please help!

trying too settle my smally....if youve time too run threw it tho please help!

I'm very new to the game but it sounds like there are lads here that have set up leagues before so they might remember how to cancel offers/re-submit offers ...

• Advertisement

Come tomorrow I will have about 10 mil :D

PM me what I could buy for that

He says Barca are greyed out even tho ive offered them too him via email!

Go to Homepage, you will see my Game worlds at the top of screen beside profile, click in to it and it will show you any games you have purchased, click into the admin part under action, this will show you all the teams and who is manager and if a club is currently being offered, and any club that is being offered shows Withdraw Job Offer. I actually did yesterday in one of my games where somebody messaged me to take over as the orginally person never responed to te request.

How do PSG still have 19 million to bid for David Villa, I'm absolutely broke

We can't offer p/e for Barca players??

Nooooo

Honestly, this kills the game big time for the smaller teams looking for a Part Ex or a double Part Ex.......

It would have been nice to see a few of the barca lads heading off to smaller clubs, not likley I know but we don't even have a fighting chance now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

why did my 1st team play in the SMFA Shield when i was playing my reserves......?

on a second note,

why am i in the Shield and not the Cup....?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

Honestly, this kills the game big time for the smaller teams looking for a Part Ex or a double Part Ex.......

It would have been nice to see a few of the barca lads heading off to smaller clubs, not likley I know but we don't even have a fighting chance now :(

The Barca squad is 24 players, so I'd imagine only 3 players will be allowed leave. Is a shame though.

How do PSG still have 19 million to bid for David Villa, I'm absolutely broke

Because I have been very wise with my money!! or maybe because I have been out bid on most offers! :D

swoody wrote: »
    why did my 1st team play in the SMFA Shield when i was playing my reserves......?

on a second note,

why am i in the Shield and not the Cup....?

Because only gold managers can manage in the cups.....

Your assistant will take charge of the cup games

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

I still think it would be fairer to have a Barca manager in charge before people take all of his players. (Mainly because I cant afford any:()

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Kryogen what will you give me in a swap deal for moussa sow?

Just had 3 offers accepted

Siphiwe Tahabalala
    Anthony Elding
    Axel Bossokota

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement