Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Rafa1977 wrote: »
    Go to Homepage, you will see my Game worlds at the top of screen beside profile, click in to it and it will show you any games you have purchased, click into the admin part under action, this will show you all the teams and who is manager and if a club is currently being offered, and any club that is being offered shows Withdraw Job Offer. I actually did yesterday in one of my games where somebody messaged me to take over as the orginally person never responed to te request.

when i go in next too barca it still says in blue offer club.Then when i go into the offer friends or offer too email it says club already offered..

I still think it would be fairer to have a Barca manager in charge before people take all of his players. (Mainly because I cant afford any:()

me too but because i sent the man who wanted them ANOTHER email invite we must wait 7 days AGAIN for it too expire

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

MrMac84 wrote: »
    me too but because i sent the man who wanted them ANOTHER email invite we must wait 7 days AGAIN for it too expire

I know I'm stating the obvious, but he has created a soccermanager account with the same email as the invite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

when i go in next too barca it still says in blue offer club.Then when i go into the offer friends or offer too email it says club already offered..

TBH I have no answer for you but I went in and withdrew an offer that I had to a manager and offered it to somebody else with no probleam. I will have a look on SM forum to see if that throws up any answers.

Rafa1977 wrote: »
    TBH I have no answer for you but I went in and withdrew an offer that I had to a manager and offered it to somebody else with no probleam. I will have a look on SM forum to see if that throws up any answers.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Ronan wrote: »
    I know I'm stating the obvious, but he has created a soccermanager account with the same email as the invite?

Take a screen shot of the page to show him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

There is surely a way to sort that out

Take a screen shot of the page to show him

to be honest i dunno how too do that but if anyone can help please do

There is surely a way to sort that out
    thats what i think too but i dunno how too sort it

Take a picture of the screen with your phone then upload it he'll probably be able to tell you what to do if he can see it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Honestly, this kills the game big time for the smaller teams looking for a Part Ex or a double Part Ex.......

It would have been nice to see a few of the barca lads heading off to smaller clubs, not likley I know but we don't even have a fighting chance now :(

That's always the way it is

& when you offer players as PEx the player you're trying to buy increases in price a good bit, so you'd need to be offering your best players & a load of cash...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Take a picture of the screen with your phone then upload it he'll probably be able to tell you what to do if he can see it

Use Gyazo for the screenshot, better quality and easier

There should be a way to do it, not entirely sure how though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Just joined there,how may seasons have you guys played so far?

PerrinV2 wrote: »

PerrinV2 wrote: »

One league game and one cup game into the first season!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭batistuta9

He says Barca are greyed out even tho ive offered them too him via email!

if you get the offer withdrawn, would it not be best to offer him the club the same way you did all of us, instead of emails

You on PC, Mac, Phone?

batistuta9 wrote: »
    if you get the offer withdrawn, would it not be best to offer him the club the same way you did all of us, instead of emails

yes in hindsight

Ronan wrote: »
    You on PC, Mac, Phone?

my end wont help tho!Ive sent the offer...Its the other chap not been able too accept is the problem...I know what RAFA77 said but i dont have the option too with draw rhe offer

fair enough, sorry we are probably bombarding you now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Does SM have tech support?

Could they cancel the offer?

WilcoOut should probably come on here too and see if we can help instead of poor MrMac doing all the leg work!

asked him this twice!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

stupid question

does he already have 2 teams selected?

swoody wrote: »
    stupid question

does he already have 2 teams selected?

i dunno...this is why i said for him too talk in here..Yer nice lads...ye dont bite

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

asked him this twice!

as I said to mrmac84 on chat on SM earlier, I've no preference how it gets resolved as I dont want the Barca job neither do I want their (first team)players :)

but when seems to have tried all he can to help the lad, if the offer can be canceled, then it's wilco's loss ... cancel and offer it up to any (new?) players

C'mon wilko, you have a chance to salvage the rep of the barca team/mgr.

Everyone's gonna want to beat barca after this start :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

hi lads

heres the problem

i click to search the boards.ie league

i find it and select it

the lists on div 1 teams come up but all are greyed out

mr mac sends me the 'invite' email - i click the link

it brings me to the page described above - all the teams in div 1

all teams are greyed out

when i click the div 3 and 4 tabs - some teams are blue - the unmanaged ones

so im able to select those - just not barca

any ideas?

i am not a manager of any other team in any other league

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

batistuta9 wrote: »
    That's always the way it is

& when you offer players as PEx the player you're trying to buy increases in price a good bit, so you'd need to be offering your best players & a load of cash...

But what I'm saying is that we cannot even make part ex offers at all on Barca :( as they are an unmanaged team in the game world, we can on external clubs but not unmanaged.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Can I join?......ill take barca:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Arrrggghh!!!!!!!!

Now someone has made an offer on the 1 player in the game I really really really wanted considering my budget!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement