Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

We have created a Soccermanager.com league world for the Boards.ie members only. It only launched on 24th of March 2013 and new members are always welcome.
    If you would like a team in it, then register on the site and then search for game world ID:174426 to view free clubs. If you want a club then click "Apply" and post in here your user name and which club you applied for and ill accept you into the world ASAP.

Thanks lads
    Eddy

Thats our new opening post on page 1!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

MrMac post in the super threads in the soccer forum and the fantasy football threads, I think a lot of people over there have missed this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Dying to know who it is now!!

Meh, us on a smaller budget work with the squad players more than anything so he ain't one of the big boys, looking at more potential than anything else:cool:

MrMac post in the super threads in the soccer forum and the fantasy football threads, I think a lot of people over there have missed this.

I dont think we need too.9 teams only too fill??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Meh, us on a smaller budget work with the squad players more than anything so he ain't one of the big boys, looking at more potential than anything else:cool:

It's the way to do it, ive brought in 14 players with 2 more on the way and all of them are 22 or under. No way we can compete with Barca, Man U and the like.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

How come they don't allow you put a player on the transfer list at below his valuation?

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    How come they don't allow you put a player on the transfer list at below his valuation?

The valuation is the chairman's and he pulls the strings at the club so won't allow it!

BARCA YOU LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Málaga CF have made a loan offer to Barcelona for Cristian TELLO . Loans are season long but the loan can be terminated freely by either club at any time.

Thats the kid I was after since the gameworld started!!!!!!!!

Roll on the league, thanks again Barca!!!!!!!!!!!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I dont think we need too.9 teams only too fill??

Yeah just a suggestion to get it full like before the next league game, people would probably be turned off if the only teams left have 2 losses or something haha

The valuation is the chairman's and he pulls the strings at the club so won't allow it!
    Isn't there a high chance then that'll you never be able to get rid of a player due to the chairmans valuation?

• Advertisement

It's the way to do it, ive brought in 14 players with 2 more on the way and all of them are 22 or under. No way we can compete with Barca, Man U and the like.

Yeah brought 13 in myself man, reduced the squad size, the wage bill etc....

Isn't there a high chance then that'll you never be able to get rid of a player due to the chairmans valuation?

You'll probably be able to use them in a p/e though, what sort of valuation is it, how much we talking?

no because the external clubs will eventually bid for players at the chairmans value!

Yeah just a suggestion to get it full like before the next league game, people would probably be turned off if the only teams left have 2 losses or something haha
    If you want throw a link over there with a brief discription of the game sure thing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

I think you put the price he is worth on the "transfer status" side while putting a lower value in the "minimum fee " side allowing him to go for less. I could be making this up as i go along mind!!!

You'll probably be able to use them in a p/e though, what sort of valuation is it, how much we talking?
    Not really me just a general thought on the transfer system within the game itself

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Jees, barca have a small squad!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Barcelona played 2 lost 2

MrMac84 wrote: »
    no because the external clubs will eventually bid for players at the chairmans value!

I've had no bid from external clubs yet??

I think you put the price he is worth on the "transfer status" side while putting a lower value in the "minimum fee " side allowing him to go for less. I could be making this up as i go along mind!!!
    Ah yes I think you might be onto something there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Just applied....this will be fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

me too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

i had 14 loan offers this morning on players i had loan listed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Mac might have set that for the Gameworld

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

If Barca accept, we have the first el classico of the season :) albeit a friendly

you will soon

madalig12 wrote: »
    Just applied....this will be fun!

???????????For a team?

Rangers have appointed Ali G as the clubs new manager.

TOIVONEN 26 AM,F 89

For sale, 4 goals in his last 2, make me an offer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

I am looking for a central midfielder, winger or striker if anyone has one to sell? rated 90 plus

Dont have much money to but will consider a swap

Newcastle

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement