Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Olof MELLBERG has completed his move to Chivas de Guadalajara from Villarreal for 4,000,000

Waiting on one more deal now, and I'm happy with my starting squad I've gotten with funds available :)

COME AT ME, ANDERLECHT!

What a beard!!!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

37.jpg

What a man :P

Bid in for Shatov.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

If anybody has any cheap 84-85 rated players they'd like to sell do let me know. My budget is quite low though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

scopper wrote: »
    If anybody has any cheap 84-85 rated players they'd like to sell do let me know. My budget is quite low though.

Have a few there alright man. AZ, Div.4.

Oi Basel!

Goin all out for the points tonight!!!!!!!

Me too! Worried at your experience level, but I think we can do it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

anybody know how long it takes for the non managed teams to respond to a bid for one of their players or even for a free agent to decide to sign with you?

Actually looking at prices; I'm more in the need of loanees rated 84-85. If you have someone you can't shift, but do not want to pay their wages this year let me know. I'm Basel in the game.

also anybody in DIV 3/4 looking for a friendly on Saturday?

AJ Auxerre

How do friendlies affect conditioning? I'm up for such games but don't want to wreck my players? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Ill play a friendly, I could not find how last night. I need a player any position, for about four mil, I play hamberg and they have much higher ratings than my players....I may be in trouble if the rest of div4 is similar. Honestly someone sell me someone good for Gods sakes.:pac:
    I'm rangers

• Advertisement

No effect on condition.

Ok, then if anyone wants a friendly whenever, I'm game.

Hmm, when rejecting a counter offer, why isn't there a reason "I cannot afford your counter offer"? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

madalig12 wrote: »
    Ill play a friendly, I could not find how last night. I need a player any position, for about four mil, I play hamberg and they have much higher ratings than my players....I may be in trouble if the rest of div4 is similar. Honestly someone sell me someone good for Gods sakes.:pac:
    I'm rangers

I'll loan ya kelvin and atsu .... Oh ur Rangers, scrap that :D

Only messing, have a look at my squad there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

check out dynamo kiev

30million for robbie brady

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Crapping my pants about this match tonight... Playing RCD Espanyol.

He has a better team, but I've home advantage.

madalig12 wrote: »
    I'm rangers

Thanks request sent, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

Ok, then if anyone wants a friendly whenever, I'm game.

Hmm, when rejecting a counter offer, why isn't there a reason "I cannot afford your counter offer"? :D

Did you not try renegotiate the counter offer :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Playing Athletic Club tonight, they put 5 away in the first match so hopefully I can put a stop to that!

Home Vs Twente tonight, after an opening night defeat to Anzhi, i could do with a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭Yurt

Away to Flamengo tonight feeling confident

-Celtic

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Yurt wrote: »
    Away to Flamengo tonight feeling confident

-Celtic
    Well you definately have the better players,my highest is 88 whereas you have 9 players rated 89 or above.
    I'm hoping not to get hammered

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭Yurt

All of them are new signings aswel.I'm pretty happy with how iv done in the transfer market considering i only had 10 mil to start with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Well you definately have the better players,my highest is 88 whereas you have 9 players rated 89 or above.
    I'm hoping not to get hammered

Park the Bus :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Park the Bus :D
    Its not the Flamengo way........well it might be but I won't do it........but I might

Did you not try renegotiate the counter offer :eek:

I offered 5 I think, the counter offer was 6. I could only afford the 5, so I withdrew.

Meanwhile, I spent the money elsewhere.

The loan offer for Rodríguez JESÉ of Manchester United from Chivas de Guadalajara has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The offer for Damien DUFF of Fulham from Chivas de Guadalajara has been accepted. Paid 4.5M.

Just waiting on one more loan offer now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Actually looking at prices; I'm more in the need of loanees rated 84-85. If you have someone you can't shift, but do not want to pay their wages this year let me know. I'm Basel in the game.

Have a look at my younger players if your stuck mate, loans no problem!

scopper:

Take a look at my FC Porto squad

Thanks guys! I have 2 slots filled and am going to keep one open for a match or two to see where I need a third loanee :)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Thanks guys! I have 2 slots filled and am going to keep one open for a match or two to see where I need a third loanee :)

You can take in as many players as you want on loan. You can only make 3 from one team...

• Advertisement

You can take in as many players as you want on loan. You can only make 3 from one team...

My budget is so low that I need to think about wages. I've imposed a three man loanee limit. Hard times for FC Basel :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement