Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I think 1 more big buy and I'm done in the transfer market for a while :D

I think we should all agree to not buy players from the 1st of May till the end of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I think 1 more big buy and I'm done in the transfer market for a while :D

I think we should all agree to not buy players from the 1st of May till the end of the month.

There was an agreement not to go after the spurs, barca and sunderland players until the managers took over the team ... I'd say mcmac spent most of his time emailing people to withdraw bids for player at these team in the first week.

Might not be easy to implement is all I'm saying.

on the transfer front ... 2 more out, hopefully 2 more in(one offer has already been accepted - one bid still to be placed ;) )

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

My main worry about the no transfer rule is that I'd say we already lost a bunch of people after the first round of matches, who lost and said "**** it". The last thing I'd want to see is people not only losing, but also not being allowed to make transfers to try and sort things out. It doesn't benefit the whole game if a load of people are miserable with the team they are stuck with after a while....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

My main worry about the no transfer rule is that I'd say we already lost a bunch of people after the first round of matches, who lost and said "**** it". The last thing I'd want to see is people not only losing, but also not being allowed to make transfers to try and sort things out. It doesn't benefit the whole game if a load of people are miserable with the team they are stuck with after a while....

Agree with this... It would make it really hard for people in Div4 not being able to upgrade.

Most teams in Div4 don't have good backups for players in there starting 11... At least I don't :(

Not letting us use the the transfer market would kill us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

anyone want to play me in a friendly? Dynamo Kiev if you do

• Advertisement

nbar12 wrote: »
    anyone want to play me in a friendly? Dynamo Kiev if you do

Add me, I'm on my phone

PSV

Add me, I'm on my phone

PSV

Just did it there, are you able to accept it?

nbar12 wrote: »
    Just did it there, are you able to accept it?

Yeah I did it just says error when I add people though

:D

outbound:
    Arruda HÉLTON(34-90) has completed his move to Olympiacos from FC Porto for 9,300,000

Inbound:
    Abdelaziz BARRADA(23-88) has completed his move to FC Porto from Getafe for 1,500,000 plus Mateus KELVIN and Thibaut VION

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

is there anyway a manager can view all the ratings changes across the game world

i only had one - Xavi can now play AMC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,205 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

What is the story with the League Cup, says I have a bye into round two, me being Genoa in Division 4.

Is it all just worked out by the Game World?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Yeah think so. Ive a bye in the first rounds of the 2 cups :p

Malaga tonight in a friendly, gonna send out the kids and see how many they can score :pac:

Does the money the club make every week go into your transfer budget?

It's hard to make out how much my club is making with all the transfers :pac:

Does the money the club make every week go into your transfer budget?

It's hard to make out how much my club is making with all the transfers :pac:

Think so, I lost 70k this week. Had 550k in from TV but 620k out in wages or else there was a transfer that I missed :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭batistuta9

WilcoOut wrote: »
    is there anyway a manager can view all the ratings changes across the game world

i only had one - Xavi can now play AMC.

click on the drop down beside boards.ie league & go to player database

it shows all the changes in the game though not just our GW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Who applied for LA Galaxy?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Yeah think so. Ive a bye in the first rounds of the 2 cups :p

Malaga tonight in a friendly, gonna send out the kids and see how many they can score :pac:

Oh oooh!!!! Not many id say cause I had the same thought! I'd say we have a youth match on our hands!!!!!

Oh oooh!!!! Not many id say cause I had the same thought! I'd say we have a youth match on our hands!!!!!

I was only messin.. all out from me tonight ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dave Shadow was unable to prevent a Chivas de Guadalajara defeat to Athletic Club.
    Chivas de Guadalajara slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Athletic Club in their Friendly fixture.

Not overly disappointed tbh, as looking at the teams, I expected to lose. Happy with the fact I had more possession, shots, shots on target and corners :P

Mr Freeze earned a draw with FC Porto against Dortmund.

The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Porto and Dortmund in their Friendly fixture.

Romero had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

New GK got MOTM gor himself, welcome to the hard work ahead Romero ;)

• Advertisement

****ing shocking result for me. 3-1 loss at home to Malaga. All my players used were rated 7 except one 8 and one 6. Malaga have three 6, a 4, two 8 and four at 7. so whatever about the ratings but... The lad that got 2 goals for Malaga got a 4!!! Ratings obviously ****ed up in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

****ing shocking result for me. 3-1 loss at home to Malaga. All my players used were rated 7 except one 8 and one 6. Malaga have three 6, a 4, two 8 and four at 7. so whatever about the ratings but... The lad that got 2 goals for Malaga got a 4!!! Ratings obviously ****ed up in the game

Ratings only play a small part... Its all about the tactics you use.

My point is, if I had a striker that got a 4 I'd be thinking I might try someone else in that position but if I had a striker getting 2 goals, his name would be the first on the next game teamsheet. The rating of 4 for a player that scores 2 goals is a bit ridiculous.

Good win for Malaga. On my phone so can't check but if that was your young lads you'll be making your way through the divisions with ease, fair play!

I was only messin.. all out from me tonight ;)

Bet ur sorry u said that now!!!! Ha ha!!!!!!

How did tello get a 4 rating and bagged 2 goals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

Bet ur sorry u said that now!!!! Ha ha!!!!!!

How did tello get a 4 rating and bagged 2 goals

hes a barca BEAST

could somebody please explain the while soccerwiki connection, how it works, how it alters the ratings and when it does so

cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

3-1 win over PSG for me. Michu, Suso and Samba with the goals. Delighted with the result as I played the reserves

Newcastle

My point is, if I had a striker that got a 4 I'd be thinking I might try someone else in that position but if I had a striker getting 2 goals, his name would be the first on the next game teamsheet. The rating of 4 for a player that scores 2 goals is a bit ridiculous.

Good win for Malaga. On my phone so can't check but if that was your young lads you'll be making your way through the divisions with ease, fair play!

Isco was the only first team starter in that team tonight! Oh and the keeper

Niall B steered Dynamo Kyiv to victory against PSV.
    Dynamo Kyiv beat PSV 3 - 2 in their Friendly fixture.
    Ideye scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Milevskiy and Corry were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

3-1 win over PSG for me. Michu, Suso and Samba with the goals. Delighted with the result as I played the reserves

Newcastle

OK Man don't rub it in!! :mad:

Paris SG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

Yeah I agree and I am totally against the transfer window. I have played it in other game worlds and it only benefits the big teams.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement