Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Ah perfect. Thanks sorry for all the questions just want to get the hang of what I am doing.

EDIT: If anyone wants a friendly for Wednesday just challange me or post here and ill challange you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

No bother :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Hoping to get my final signing done and dusted tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

blobby360 wrote: »
    Looking for a AM(R) 87+ have around 8million + player swap.

Come at me Bro !!! :D

Jaoquin?

I fear i will have to pay someone to take him alright :p

However, I'll take a deal worth 13 million.
    Need some cash

Do u mean 1 or 3 cause u actually wrote 13.... for kuyt!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

I know were keeping this world separate to others but I just wanted to say how much fun it is when ya have to scrimp and save!! Ive Sao Paulo here and Ive had to do some wheelin and dealin but on another world Ive 256m, having to work for a transfer makes it so much better!!!

Totally agree with this! Its way more satisfying digging out the gems and pulling off the desperate transfers!

Totally neglected my other game world team, im sure they are cleaning up anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I've loved transacting all of my 27 inbound transfers so far - from a starting budget of 16m spending 120m+

as they used to say at maccie d's "I'm Loving it"

Bet you sang that to the tune of the ad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

What team?

inter milan

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I've loved transacting all of my 27 inbound transfers so far - from a starting budget of 16m spending 120m+

as they used to say at maccie d's "I'm Loving it"

Bet you sang that to the tune of the ad :D

same here, 28 inbound transfers from 16 mill and spent 140+!

Best part of the game, managing a few other clubs with 250 mill budgets and dont know what to do with it

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Daemos wrote: »
    For feck sake, bottom 3 in Division 2, only 1 point, and that came from a draw against Internazionale last night. I'll try one more formation with my current lot before deciding whether more money needs investing

my Internazionale team arent doing much better - havnt a clue what formation to use - it works in friendlies flops in league:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Do u mean 1 or 3 cause u actually wrote 13.... for kuyt!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!

I did mean 13, :p

I'll take 10 now with some youth players added in to bring up the total. Badly stuck for cash.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    I am thinking of setting up a friendly but wondering does it take effect your players condition or anything?

Friendlies, to me, are to find or fine-tune tactics and/or to see how my squad players are doing in positions

Friendlies, to me, are to find or fine-tune tactics and/or to see how my squad players are doing in positions

Yeah same, I just didn't want to play a friendly if my players were going to be tired for the league game.

Yeah same, I just didn't want to play a friendly if my players were going to be tired for the league game.

As you are the new manager I think to enforce your authority you should run extra hard training drills for the next few days, you might as well sacrifice the result against Porto for the greater good of a respectful, happy squad for the remainder of the season ;)

Hopefully 1 player coming in tonight, maybe 2????

Depending on those there may be a departure too...........

I did mean 13, :p

I'll take 10 now with some youth players added in to bring up the total. Badly stuck for cash.

Same Kuyt that played for Liverpool yeah? ;)

As you are the new manager I think to enforce your authority you should run extra hard training drills for the next few days, you might as well sacrifice the result against Porto for the greater good of a respectful, happy squad for the remainder of the season ;)

I think its more important to start your career off with a win and overtake you in the league :P. Im just dying to get going really.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Same Kuyt that played for Liverpool yeah? ;)

Yep ;)

I think its more important to start your career off with a win and overtake you in the league :P. Im just dying to get going really.

This game is waaaaaaaay adictive btw !!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭batistuta9

This game is waaaaaaaay adictive btw !!

for me it's only the transfer's, it's shít enough without them i feel

like there's nothing else to do in it. It's good for what it is though, a free browser game

• Advertisement

batistuta9 wrote: »
    for me it's only the transfer's, it's shít enough without them i feel

like there's nothing else to do in it. It's good for what it is though, a free browser game

Oh i dont know, how about ...
    Competitive matches, friendlies, tactics, ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Oh i dont know, how about ...
    Competitive matches, friendlies, tactics, ...

2 matches a week, maybe 3 - a minute to check the result
    This does give a another aspect of SM though, annoyance (if you haven't experienced it you will) :pac:

I hate friendlies, they clutter up your schedule - you know the schedule page :D
    you see a run of results, then a friendly suck in the middle of them :mad:
    & are pretty much pointless I've found

tactics/formation - how long does that take to change?
    If it works leave it alone, + you've no other input to it

What's going on now with a lot of people, all the transfers is the best part of the game i think, finding/bidding on players, then checking to see if you get them, etc.
    apart from that i find it a bit meh, i've been playing it for 3/4 years

Any transfers gone through lads, still waiting on a few

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Anyone want dirk kuyt? Rated 90.

How much for Diamond Dirk?

(Dead wood) outbound:

Bruno SILVA has completed his move to Gondomar SC from FC Porto for 373,700

Fábio MARTINS has completed his move to Varzim SC from FC Porto for 679,800

OTAMENDI, Nicolás
    D(RC) - 25 - 89 - Listed @ 16.5m

Have offer of 11.5 from non-managed team on this fella, i will accept this over next 24-48 hrs unless managed teams offer more on him - let me know if you are interested

Will be accepting the highest bid around 20:00 tonight!

Lads quick message to some of the big clubs (not barrca, real, utd and the rest as in all fairness they are online most of the time!!) Us smaller budgeted cluds can only have 1 big offer in at a time....

Please log in more often and accept or reject so at least we can move on to another target, example, ive a bid in with a relatively big club for 3 DAYS!!!! with no answer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lads quick message to some of the big clubs (not barrca, real, utd and the rest as in all fairness they are online most of the time!!) Us smaller budgeted cluds can only have 1 big offer in at a time....

Please log in more often and accept or reject so at least we can move on to another target, example, ive a bid in with a relatively big club for 3 DAYS!!!! with no answer!

I've often had offers in at my club that would expire before I'd remember about them.
    I'd advise mailing the manager too trash out a deal or else with drawing the deal and then re offering it.lads delete messages with out answering them or sometimes in my case intend on getting back too the manager with a counter offer but forget.were only human and paitence is a virtue ha ha

The offer for Marcos JÚNIOR of Fluminense from Málaga CF has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Decided to take a punt on this one!!!! Hoefully he gets a move to a European club!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So, if a player retires in real life, does he leave the game? Just reading that Phil Neville, who I just bought, is looking likely to retire in the summer, and is at the very least leaving Everton :(

Meanwhile...

Lucas ZEN has completed his move to Chivas de Guadalajara from Botafogo for 2,500,000

Backup defender, or at least a defender for my cup matches :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement