If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote 46" & 40" and Bluray

Options
  • 27-02-2013 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

Bought a YHT 196 and a 50" off you previously.

Want some ideas and prices on the following 2 tvs and a bluray

46" LED, Full HD, 3D and smart - Will be connecting it to yht 196 and NTL HD and also to a NAS for movies. living room tv.

Blu ray player for above TV also,  doesnt have to be smart or network attached as TV will be. region free for dvd if possible and upscaler.

40" Smart TV. just connected to NTL digital. Need network capabilities for my NAS. Needs to be no more then 950mm in width if thats possible. bedroom tv

Price is a massive factor, not looking for the greatest and latest, just features to match needs. Oh and no Philips products.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

forgot to add, dont mind if its open box/ex display as long as warranty is the same

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Bright,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

For the bigger TV how about the Toshiba 46TL968 currently priced at £549.95.  This is a full HD, 200hz LED screen.  It features active 3D and is also a smart TV.  It's DLNA certified so should pick up media from your NAS drive no problem.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/toshiba/46tl968b/tosh-46tl968b

For a blu-ray you could pair the TV up with the Toshiba BDX4350 blu-ray.  This is a smart player so if you ever moved it in future to a non smart TV you'll still get a good lot of features.  Current price on this is £59.95.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/toshiba/bdx4350/tosh-bdx4350

For the bedroom TV how about the Toshiba 40RL958 currently priced at £399.95.  This is a great screen, and also has all your smart features.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/toshiba/40rl958b/tosh-40rl958

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Hey Kenny
    Cheers for the reply.
    A couple of questions.
    1) whats the warranty on each unit?
    2) any glasses included and if not how much are they?

How much for all 3 as a voardsie special including delivery to dublin?

Cheers

brightkane wrote: »
    Hey Kenny
    Cheers for the reply.
    A couple of questions.

Cheers

Hi Bright,

Thanks for getting back to me.

The warranty on all 3 units is just your standard 12 month guarantee.  We do offer our own cheap as chips cover for all our TVs, AV, HIFI gear.  For just an extra 10% of the price we can extend your cover to 5 years!  So for the first TV for example you'd be looking at £54.99.  

All the info on our covers are available at the link below:

http://www.richersounds.com/information/warranties

Unfortunately there is no glasses included with the screens :(  The 3D glasses for the Toshiba's are £49.95 per pair.

Chris

Hey Kenny
    Cheers for the reply.
    A couple of questions.

Cheers

Hi again,

Apologies, forgot the most important bit.  The price for the lot.

You'd be looking at £1,044.85 delivered ex extra cover.

Total for all 3 with 5 year cover would be £1,149.78.

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi guys, ready to start biting the bullet on this at last.
    Am I right in saying the only difference between 46TL963B and 46TL968B is integrated wifi and a web browser?
    I have my router beside the tv so can hard wire it

Hi guys, ready to start biting the bullet on this at last.
    Am I right in saying the only difference between 46TL963B and 46TL968B is integrated wifi and a web browser?
    I have my router beside the tv so can hard wire it

Hi Bright,

Yea, pretty much the only real differences between the two.  

Ethernet directly into the 963 would get you most of the content available on the 968 so it's still cool :)

Chris

Cheers Chris, do you have a 963 in stock? going to have a look at it physically locally tonight and if you got it will buzz you tomorrow to order

Cheers Chris, do you have a 963 in stock? going to have a look at it physically locally tonight and if you got it will buzz you tomorrow to order

Hi Bright,

I've just checked on this screen and now it's down as a in-store only purchase so would need to be collected in Belfast.

I don't have any here in stock at the moment.  I could get one in for you, it could be Friday of next week though.

Let me know what you'd like me to do.

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

BK,

no problem getting you the 963 in to order but I installed a Toshiba 47VL963 the other day and it's just a fantastic TV!

In terms of features it blows the TL963 away as it also includes a satellite tuner.

It also features 400Hz AMr motion processing (against 200Hz for the TL963), comes with 4 pairs of 3D glasses included, and USB recording - its a JACOB JENSEN design so it really looks fantastic as well - almost completely black with silver accent on the front. However it's really the picture that is just amazing...... Honestly I was aghast - it's the 1st large screen Tosh I've installed for eons - and I was stunned at the quality!

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/toshiba/47vl963b/tosh-47vl963

It's normally £649.95 - we are discounting it to £599.95 and I can do one at just £585.99 which is a brill price for a decent TV with a sat tuner built in!

Delivery would be £39.95 if you wanted it delivered or of course you can come up and sample some of our nasty coffee and have a chat and grab one yourself??

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

you sure know how to rock the boat John!! ;-)

that £485 or £585, just afraid of a typo!
    Any similar deal on the 47LM620T ? saw one running Skype and it was the bomb, (also sent an email with this question so no need to reply to it if you reply here)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

you sure know how to rock the boat John!! ;-)

that £485 or £585, just afraid of a typo!
    Any similar deal on the 47LM620T ? saw one running Skype and it was the bomb, (also sent an email with this question so no need to reply to it if you reply here)
    BK,

yep thanks for that - it WAS a typo unfortunately - the 47LM620 is now a finished line for us now and we are not expecting any further stocks unfortunately - we cleared our last few at £599.95.

If you wanted one from the new range that compares I would recommend the 47LA620 http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/47la620v/lg-47la620v it has a Dual core processor and built in Wifi over the 47LM620 but its 200Hz Mci as opposed to 400Hz Mci.

It's currently £899.95 and I can offer it with free delivery,

Thanks and apologies that the LM620 is finished,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

cheers john-new lg is out of budget unfortunately-back to drawing board for me

cheers john-new lg is out of budget unfortunately-back to drawing board for me
    Anything else catches your eye just drop us a line.

well I kinda have narrowed down requirements, budget about 800 euro.

46/47" passive 3d , smart , 3d. Skype and camera option. Doesn't need wifi as its next to router.
    I am looking at the 47lm620t in currys for €830. or 650 from amazon.
    has to fit into a space no bigger then 1090cm - (lm620 just makes it)

well I kinda have narrowed down requirements, budget about 800 euro.

46/47" passive 3d , smart , 3d. Skype and camera option. Doesn't need wifi as its next to router.
    I am looking at the 47lm620t in currys for €830. or 650 from amazon.
    has to fit into a space no bigger then 1090cm - (lm620 just makes it)

Hi Bright,

Thanks for getting back to us.  

Unfortunately I wouldn't really have anything that meets the full spec in that price range :(

We've started to receive the new LG models in so the 620 is now gone.  

Sorry I can't help any further.

Chris

No Probs folks, appreciate you trying

No Probs folks, appreciate you trying

Hi again,

No problem.

If there is anything else we can help with just give us a shout :)

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.