Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certificate in Network Design and Implementation

Options
  • 27-02-2013 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hey all,

Has about done or currently done this course.

I am thinking about doing it in September, just wanted to get peoples opinion on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭rog871

Hey all,

I am thinking about doing it in September, just wanted to get peoples opinion on it.

I am in 3rd year IT MGMT and considering the CCNA after fourth year.
    In my experience, the Networking lecturers really know their stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

Hey all,

I am in third year computing and have done a few networking modules over the years.

You get to use real cisco hardware and the programming lecturers know their stuff and are really enthusiastic about the subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭theGavin

I am in third year computing and have done a few networking modules over the years.

You get to use real cisco hardware and the programming lecturers know their stuff and are really enthusiastic about the subject.

Hahahaha Like two programming lecturers know their stuff.

Advertisement