Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer wanted for Dublin band!

• 27-02-2013 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey, we're looking for a new drummer as our current drummer is graduating to keys/guitar to boost the sound! We gig and record regularly and have a practice space in Volt studios which we use every week. There's a full kit including snare/cymbals so have a listen to some of the songs on changinggears.ie and come down for a jam if interested. We're hoping to get someone with a few years experience, if you can sing backing that would be a bonus! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Colin

PS we're in our late 20's/early 30's

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 Siha

Any sound samples?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 roman candle

[QUOTE have a listen to some of the songs on changinggears.ie and come down for a jam if interested.[/QUOTE]

It's not rocket science this reading thing...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 158 ✭✭eoin1981

• Registered Users Posts: 10 sazzell

Thats the way to get people interested in joining your band, belittle them on a forum.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 roman candle

A tongue in cheek slag is belittling? Wow. Well thankfully we have you to be the moral guardian to oversensitive web users. And yes, I am belittling you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

bump,

changing gears

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 daddybear 1

Hey, we're looking for a new drummer as our current drummer is graduating to keys/guitar to boost the sound! We gig and record regularly and have a practice space in Volt studios which we use every week. There's a full kit including snare/cymbals so have a listen to some of the songs on changinggears.ie and come down for a jam if interested. We're hoping to get someone with a few years experience, if you can sing backing that would be a bonus! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Colin

PS we're in our late 20's/early 30's
    Drummer joke .... That's not graduating .... I played in a band where the singer used to be the drummer ... I beat him to a pulp cause he tried to tell me what to play.... He was a **** drummer and a worse singer ... Best of luck with your search ....... !!'!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement