Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ear piercing - young person

Options
  • 27-02-2013 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a place for ear piercing? I would prefer a beauty salon (Claire's is not an option) but cost is important. Willing to travel within the locality.

Thanks.

CC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭nungesser

I noticed yesterday that the pharmacy next to Lidl had a sign in the window that said "ear piercing"

• Registered Users Posts: 42 ADK

My 10-year-old got hers done recently in the kids hair salon in Mothercare in Carrickmines. It was much cheaper than Claires and they were really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

I meant to come back to this ages ago.

Thank you so much for the recommendation for Kiddies Kuts in Carrickmines. My daughter fainted and went blue and they were marvellous. She was able to recover for over an hour in the Mother and Baby room in the feeding chairs. God forbid if we had been in a busy shop. They were so kind and helpful (to me as well as it was scary!).

Also about 20 euro cheaper than anywhere else.

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

I meant to come back to this ages ago.

Thank you so much for the recommendation for Kiddies Kuts in Carrickmines. My daughter fainted and went blue and they were marvellous. She was able to recover for over an hour in the Mother and Baby room in the feeding chairs. God forbid if we had been in a busy shop. They were so kind and helpful (to me as well as it was scary!).

Also about 20 euro cheaper than anywhere else.

CC

Wow, what age is she? Was it she who wanted them done? Scary!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭dartup

diy

sterilize needle first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Really stupid answer above .. sigh

Yes she wanted them done of course! She's over 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Really stupid answer above .. sigh

Yes she wanted them done of course! She's over 10.

Dartup was banned for site trolling

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement