Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shattered Memories

• 27-02-2013 12:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭

I have been looking for this installment of the Silent Hill series for a while. I was wondering does anyone on here have a copy that they'd be willing to part with, or if they can point me in the right direction? Love playing these games and have become engrossed in the entire series all over again since last year. I am currently on Homecoming and would like to give Shattered Memories a try once I get past this one. Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you guys. I haven't ever met anyone who is completely fanatical about the series the way that I am, but I know a lot of people do like the games out there.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I've kinda wanted to play it too. I haven't seen it in any shops. The fact I don't actually have my Wii with me here and the fact that amazon have it for 32£ is kinda off putting though.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Silent-Hill-Shattered-Memories-Wii/dp/B002K8Q3GA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361967087&sr=8-1

(32 is new, can get it around 16 pre owned.)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,542 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I got to the very end of the game before they introduced the most idiotic 'enter a series of doors in the right order' puzzle I've ever come across. Never bothered finishing it. But apart from that it's pretty decent - suitably atmospheric and more than anything it's great to play a survival horror game devoid of combat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I am unfamiliar with the ins and outs of the game. All I know is that it reprises the character from the original game. I was hoping to find a copy of it for the PlayStation 2 somewhere.

Advertisement