Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting office space

Options
  • 27-02-2013 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,113 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am taking a management position with a company soon, and one of the immediate priorities is to rent new office space, as the existing is unsuitable.

Where / who are the best people to contact to see what is available in the Dublin2/4 area. Ideally open place space for 20 people with meeting rooms, kitchen area etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭ontour2

When I went office hunting, I was deluded in to thinking that it would be a lot more straight forward or professional than house hunting. A lot of offices are let by quantity surveyors with the advertising being more haphazard.

To save your sanity, figure out your 'must have' requirements. Does it need to be open plan? Do you need parking? Are you willing to refit the offices? Are you willing to sign in to a long lease?

If you take a stroll around the areas that you would like to have your office, you will see advertising boards that will give you an idea of which agents are active in the area. Daft and myhome also have commercial sections.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 RedRockets

Hi,

You can make this office hunt easy or hard.

Its a bit like recruitment. I would just send an email with your requirements to all the estate agents within dublin 2/4. Pick a few estate agents.

Let them do the walking around, searching, legwork whatever. Then just go visiting the shortlist.

Very easy.:)

Advertisement