Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trains this Sunday

Options
  • 27-02-2013 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Lads, trains to/from Stansted this Sunday will be running through Seven Sisters rather than Tottenham Hale. Some after the game will stop at White Hart Lane en-route to Stansted.

The last Express service stopping at White Hart Lane is the 19:49 to Stansted.

Northumberland Park station will be closed for the day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Cheers Ronan, heard that alright so booked my return from Stansted to Seven sisters on National Rail site. I did not know about White Hart Lane stop though so will aim for there now instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

Is there normally a mainline train from Stansted to Seven Sisters. I think that you are saying that it is just for this weekend only.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭yiddo59

WHL wrote: »
    Is there normally a mainline train from Stansted to Seven Sisters. I think that you are saying that it is just for this weekend only.....

Normally no service from Stansted to Seven Sisters just this weekend due to engineering works.

Advertisement