Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does cooked Quorn mince last?

Options
  • 27-02-2013 3:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭

I've had some chilli con (sin) carne in the fridge for probably a week now if not more, but it looks fine. I know if it's left out it goes a much darker colour and I've always thrown it out, this stuff looks fine though. Smells fine too although obviously it's a fairly strong smell from the sauces and spices.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I wouldnt eat it....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'm sorry, you'll have to make your own mind up on this - food safety advice isn't permitted in the Food & Drink forum.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement