Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick

• 27-02-2013 3:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭

So going to a sporting event in UL, would like to make a weekend out of it in the camper. THere will be at least 2 campers, maybe three so wild camping would not be ideal.

As an aside does anyone else travel in groups and find it hard to book campsites for more than one van at a time, they rarely take phone bookings from us in case we are Travellers (which I have no objection to personally just stating fact). Also it is impossible to wild camp when there is more than one van for similiar reasons.

Anyway is there any other campsites in Limerick other than Adare and Curragh Chase, oa any advice where to stay anywhere between Dublin and there ?

Thanks
    C

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭sunchaser

There are a few Safe Nights stopovers in the Limerick area. http://www.safenightsireland.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭clionaricho

Thanks Sunchaser I sometimes forget about SNI, I joined again anyway for the year, they are not always ideal for us with smallies but might try a few more this year instead of rip off campsites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭SeamusG97

I might have an idea or two PM me.

Advertisement