Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any shops for a wacom tablet that take one4all ?

Options
  • 27-02-2013 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I received a One4All gift voucher for christmas and i'm wondering does anyone know of any shops that accept one4all vouchers and sell Wacom intuos tablets ? (online or offline i don't mind). Haven't been able to find a shop which does both :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭mcw92

Osmosae wrote: »
    I received a One4All gift voucher for christmas and i'm wondering does anyone know of any shops that accept one4all vouchers and sell Wacom intuos tablets ? (online or offline i don't mind). Haven't been able to find a shop which does both :(

Argos sell Wacom Bamboo tablets

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Osmosae

mcw92 wrote: »
    Yeah the bamboo series is stocked in a few different shops but I'm looking for an intuos rather than a bamboo, cheers though

As an update, I got onto pcworld as they stock them in the uk, and was told I could possibly (couldn't give me a definitive answer over email or phone, I would have to call in) preorder in store and have it sent over from England, which would be great except they quoted a price of 599 for the tablet. The same tablet is available in komplett for 320, so while this would a way to use my one4all voucher, it'd be pretty pointless .... the search continues

Advertisement