Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transaction Flat Fee

Options
  • 27-02-2013 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Good afternoon, I received what amounted to over €40 in my first quarterly transaction fees.  After browsing a few threads, I see there is a fixed fee option for up to 90 transactions in a quarter to help reduce the costs if possible; how do I go about registering for this option?  

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi blapabrew22,

You can register for the Flat Fee Option by calling Banking 365 or your branch. Alternatively you can send a request by Secure Message on Banking 365 Online but please note they have a three day turn around time to action responses.

Please note the two fee options are:
    a) Pay as you go: 28c for each transaction.

b) Flat fee option: €11.40 per quarter for 90 transactions. Transactions in excess of 90 costs 28c each.

I hope this answers your question and if there is anything else we can help you with.
    Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭blapabrew22

Hi blapabrew22,

You can register for the Flat Fee Option by calling Banking 365 or your branch. Alternatively you can send a request by Secure Message on Banking 365 Online but please note they have a three day turn around time to action responses.

Please note the two fee options are:
    a) Pay as you go: 28c for each transaction.

b) Flat fee option: €11.40 per quarter for 90 transactions. Transactions in excess of 90 costs 28c each.

I hope this answers your question and if there is anything else we can help you with.
    Thanks
    Linda
    Thanks for the quick reply Linda, will give them a call on that.  Cheers!

Advertisement