Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The real gourmet chinese ballina

Options
  • 27-02-2013 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

oh man has anyone tried it.ive tried them all and you won t get better:D
    king prawn with mushroom:pac:

who agrees

b

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

Is this the one near the font?

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭sanbrafyffe

across from the garda station:D

Daisy M wrote: »
    Is this the one near the font?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

Yhea I would agree it is quiet good, I would prefer it to the Lantern and lovelees but not as good as The Dragon Palace in Crossmolina!!

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭sanbrafyffe

used to like the latern myself but im so gone off it since the people got food poisioning.think the food has gone down terribly,lovelees aint bad now but its the dearest.yes i have to agree the dragon palace in cross is nice but my first outing there wasnt the best as when i drove 12 miles to home i realised they didnt put in any fried rice:mad: but wouldnt fault them on that as it can happen anywhere

Daisy M wrote: »
    Yhea I would agree it is quiet good, I would prefer it to the Lantern and lovelees but not as good as The Dragon Palace in Crossmolina!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

The real gourmet is nice, it's usually quiet in the restaurant if you want a peaceful meal!

• Advertisement
Advertisement