Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20A fuse

• 27-02-2013 6:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, im trying to find some 20A fuses with the following dimensions: ~19mm long and ~4.5 mm wide. I bought the ones from airsofteire thinking nothing of the bigger dimensions....anyway im wondering if anyone knows a shop somewhere in dublin or abroad that ships where I can get a few 20A's btw I tried halfords ,maplin ,peats and I also heard of a shop in swords where all the electricians go not sure of the name of it if anyones been there....any thaughts
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Hi lads, im trying to find some 20A fuses with the following dimensions: ~19mm long and ~4.5 mm wide. I bought the ones from airsofteire thinking nothing of the bigger dimensions....anyway im wondering if anyone knows a shop somewhere in dublin or abroad that ships where I can get a few 20A's btw I tried halfords ,maplin ,peats and I also heard of a shop in swords where all the electricians go not sure of the name of it if anyones been there....any thaughts
    Thanks.

Try radionics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Maybe try your local motor factors, as they normally have these types of fuses ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

Try radionics.

Thanks....over 2000 fuses.....im gonna be here a while

Maybe try your local motor factors, as they normally have these types of fuses ;)

Hmmm I didnt think of that ill definetly try that before I order for abroad.
    Thanks

Try radionics.

So I was actually able to narrow down my search and unfortunately they have noyhing small enough to fit. But thanks anyway.

• Advertisement

So I was actually able to narrow down my search and unfortunately they have noyhing small enough to fit. But thanks anyway.

Trrrrrrry farnell.

Trrrrrrry farnell.

Thanks thats great I found the exact size
    Thanks a million, great help

Thanks thats great I found the exact size
    Thanks a million, great help

No bother fella.

Advertisement