Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removing night mode on video

Options
  • 27-02-2013 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Looking for a bit of advice.
    I've accidentally recorded some footage on a Sony camcorder with the nightshot plus mode switched on :o I want to try an convert it to color.

I searched through the forum but any threads on this subject are years old so I wondering if technology has moved on any?

Far from being an expert with it but I have used Sony Vegas in the past, does this have any filters I could add to it? I'd be happy even to get it to black and white.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

It's that green-hued look I assume? You won't get it back to colour, but it should be easy to change to black and white, just apply a B&W effect in Vegas - not sure what it's called, I've never used Vegas.

Advertisement